SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Page 30 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by Diana Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:33 am

If Andi had posted anything with #Blessing laugh out loud....
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:39 am

Yes, it might be a bit of a stretch seeing MEandI be sincere regarding that tweet. It does not seem like she frequents church/temple or other spiritual outlets, so that's it why it might be a stretch. I am not the church/temple/spiritual police, however. So, if she were to tweet "blessed" and meant it, then sincerely good for her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:41 am

She started tweeting #blessed after she met Josh. I wonder if she'll stopped it now. My pet pieve about Andi, using that hash tag and not meaning it.

ETA: Just saw your post Kasha. Especially for those reasons, that she doesn't appear to be spiritual in any other way but uses the hashtag.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:22 am

I thought the happy hashtag was a little insensitive. I've never watched Duck Dynasty but even if it's from that it was a poor choice imo. No problem with blessed though. It's good that Josh is moving on and appears that he feels he's made the right choice.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by JulySnow Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:16 am

Yup, definitely thought it was insensitive, Andi being an over-thinker and also quite sensitive could read too much into it despite Josh having no intention of making it hurtful

JulySnow

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:31 am

This interview, posted today but not sure when it occurred, fits into the #blessed discussion
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local-news/getting-to-know-bachelorette-contestant-and-winner-tampa-native-josh-murray-with-10-questions

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:49 am

JulySnow wrote:Yup, definitely thought it was insensitive, Andi being an over-thinker and also quite sensitive could read too much into it despite Josh having no intention of making it hurtful
Just my opinion, they are broken up and don't have to consider each other's feelings when they tweet or anything else. And again the happy was so be grateful for what you have. Of course my hubby loves dd so my mind went there right away.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:56 am

notarose wrote:This interview, posted today but not sure when it occurred, fits into the #blessed discussion
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local-news/getting-to-know-bachelorette-contestant-and-winner-tampa-native-josh-murray-with-10-questions
Same Josh as always. It really is no wonder they didn't last. Their core values just didn't match. Did Andi ever even have a job before being a lawyer? And he would want to meet Jesus and MLK and she would want to meet Olivia Pope. Sorry they just don't match below the surface.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:56 am

notarose wrote:This interview, posted today but not sure when it occurred, fits into the #blessed discussion

Thanks NR.
Sports, Food and God. Reoccurring themes... giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:29 am

stuckinsc wrote:
JulySnow wrote:Yup, definitely thought it was insensitive, Andi being an over-thinker and also quite sensitive could read too much into it despite Josh having no intention of making it hurtful
Just my opinion, they are broken up and don't have to consider each other's feelings when they tweet or anything else. And again the happy was so be grateful for what you have. Of course my hubby loves dd so my mind went there right away.

I agree with you stuck. Besides, I don't think he was even thinking of her when he tweeted that. That is how he felt at that moment, and it was obvious to me that he was very grateful for what he does have.

We don't know how long or how bad this relationship was. I know from experience when you're going through weeks months of unhappiness, once it's over, you just want to move forward. There is a sense of relief and a weight off your shoulders. It doesn't mean you wish anyone harm. His religious beliefs should not be confused with his ex relationship. That tweet to me indicated he was happy. He has chosen to find strength in his religion. If Andi is not moving forward, that's not his fault and he shouldn't have to be cautious of what he says because others might perceive it differently.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I agree with you stuck. Besides, I don't think he was even thinking of her when he tweeted that. That is how he felt at that moment, and it was obvious to me that he was very grateful for what he does have.

We don't know how long or how bad this relationship was. I know from experience when you're going through weeks months of unhappiness, once it's over, you just want to move forward. There is a sense of relief and a weight off your shoulders. It doesn't mean you wish anyone harm. His religious beliefs should not be confused with his ex relationship. That tweet to me indicated he was happy. He has chosen to find strength in his religion. If Andi is not moving forward, that's not his fault and he shouldn't have to be cautious of what he says because others might perceive it differently.

Great post GA! clapping!

I think some people read into and analyze these hashtags far too much. Josh has been consistent all along. He has always had faith and felt blessed for what he has. He's been through a lot in his life and could have lost both parents to serious illness. I don't see what is insensitive about him tweeting that he is feeling happy on a Sunday morning, probably following a church service. As far as it hurting Andi, that just seems ridiculous to me. She knows him very well and knows far better than any of us that this is is his normal disposition. I don't see her being offended at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:30 am

Laudergirl wrote:
snipped..

I think some people read into and analyze these hashtags far too much. Josh has been consistent all along. He has always had faith and felt blessed for what he has. He's been through a lot in his life and could have lost both parents to serious illness. I don't see what is insensitive about him tweeting that he is feeling happy on a Sunday morning, probably following a church service. As far as it hurting Andi, that just seems ridiculous to me. She knows him very well and knows far better than any of us that this is is his normal disposition. I don't see her being offended at all.

The other POV is maybe SHE is the one that takes it in an offensive manner. She's jealous that he's #happyhappyhappy and she's miserable. I have no idea if that's the case, we are speculating, but if it is the case, maybe it will help her move forward and it's just what she needed to see. Sometimes during a break up, initially, the last thing one of the parties wants to see is the other person happy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

+55
alwaystulips
ThankMeLater
JulySnow
beader
Peppermom