SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Page 15 of 47 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:46 pm

nikikass wrote:She really loves those shoes!!  

But If I paid that much for a pair of shoes I would be wearing them to bed and to shower.

She looks good. Are we sure this is after breakup and not before?

If I paid that much for a pair of shoes, they would be the ONLY shoes I owned.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:50 pm

But If I paid that much for a pair of shoes I would be wearing them to bed and to shower.

She's talking to a company that sells clothes for less than $100 but she's wearing $500+ shoes, cuz she owns Jimmy Choo shoes and a clutch, so that makes up for her $15 dress. (if that makes any sense) So buy these clothes for less than $100 or make your own for $15 or buy my tshirts for $50 but look at these spectacular shoes.

She is all over the map with her values and morals IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:51 pm

So let's see, Josh had business right after the split and that's ok. Andi has business today, a week later. I have no idea when this interview was booked. I applaud her for keeping her commitments and not bailing.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:55 pm

One has to do with hard work and a normal life, the other has to do with fame.

I would have been ok with this if she would have jumped on her blog and started to work right away, rather than being MIA then all of a sudden showing up like this. Just the way I see it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:55 pm

eliza3 wrote:So let's see, Josh had  business right after the split and that's ok.   Andi has business today, a week later.   I have no idea when this interview was booked.  I applaud her for keeping her commitments and not bailing.

She was supposed to be at the Mohegan Sun tomorrow so I don't know if this was a prior commitment, she probably could've done both I guess. It's not that shes out and about its that its one thing for her to go and talk about her aspiring fashion line but IMO to be talking about her bach'ette experience 1 week after the official break up is too soon bc she surely cannot talk about it without also talking about her breakup?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:56 pm

Josh is selling weight loss and health products and working with people to care more about themselves. Andi's selling a clothing line not comparable IMO. Also we was part of the Advocare deal and has obviously bailed, there team effort on Advocare is also not the same as her clothing line on her own.

Just my thoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:01 pm

Id buy a $50 tshirt before I put the crap Josh sells in my body. But I loathe these products and I'm sure the people who push them didn't get where they were using pills and other junk, vent over. giggling

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

She's talking to a company that sells clothes for less than $100 but she's wearing $500+ shoes, cuz she owns Jimmy Choo shoes and a clutch, so that makes up for her $15 dress. (if that makes any sense) So buy these clothes for less than $100 or make your own for $15 or buy my tshirts for $50 but look at these spectacular shoes.

She is all over the map with her values and morals IMO

I posted a link to those shoes and the clutch yesterday. Those shoes on sale were 625. Full price was 1250. The clutch was about 900, I would have to recheck yesterday's post for the exact price.
The point being, she says one thing, yet does another. This sums her up perfectly and yes, Eric nailed it.

I agree-
Id buy a $50 tshirt before I put the crap Josh sells in my body. But I loathe these products and I'm sure the people who push them didn't get where they were using pills and other junk, vent over.
This is dangerous stuff.

To me Josh has always been a box of rocks. Maybe a nice box, but still a box. He reminds me a bit of Fred Flintstone.
blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 15 Authentic-fred-flintstone-costume

MEandI, on the other hand, she's all about the ME and I.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:04 pm

I see nothing wrong with designing and trying to start a clothing line. Des does it with wedding dresses. It is an honest job that Andi obviously enjoys. Josh loves to help people and I also applaud that.

I personally think they gradually switched from passion to friendship over the last few weeks/months. I think the break up was mutual. So I hope they both find passion in both their relationships and work.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:Id buy a $50 tshirt before I put the crap Josh sells in my body.
Seriously, thank you. Josh isn't doing this for anyone's health or welfare. He's doing it primarily because his friends told him it's a way to make quick money imo. Okay, fine, maybe he believes it'll also help someone but money is the main motivator for his interest in it, like it is in all MLM schemes. It's his choice but it's not like he just went to medical school and is applying to do Docs Without Borders to help people.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:07 pm

Alanna wrote:What did Lucy call her? Boss? Confirmed. :yes: :yes:
heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:09 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Id buy a $50 tshirt before I put the crap Josh sells in my body.
Seriously, thank you. Josh isn't doing this for anyone's health or welfare. He's doing it primarily because his friends told him it's a way to make quick money imo. Okay, fine, maybe he believes it'll also help someone but money is the main motivator for his interest in it, like it is in all MLM schemes. It's his choice but it's not like he just went to medical school and is applying to do Docs Without Borders to help people.

cantstopl :yes: clapping!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 47 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

+55
alwaystulips
ThankMeLater
JulySnow
beader
Peppermom