SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Page 16 of 47 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:11 pm

We don't tell our posters what to post or what kind of opinions they must have with regards to contestants of a reality tv show.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by notarose Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:R
nikikass wrote:She really loves those shoes!!  

But If I paid that much for a pair of shoes I would be wearing them to bed and to shower.

She looks good. Are we sure this is after breakup and not before?

She's talking to a company that sells clothes for less than $100 but she's wearing $500+ shoes, cuz she owns Jimmy Choo shoes and a clutch, so that makes up for her $15 dress. (if that makes any sense) So buy these clothes for less than $100 or make your own for $15 or buy my tshirts for $50 but look at these spectacular shoes.

She is all over the map with her values and morals IMO

Well, whomever owns Target, Walmart, etc are millionaires.  What Andi is involving herself in operates in a similar way.  There are more people who buy clothing for under $100 than there are people who can afford $500+ shoes.  The $500 shoe wearers are the sellers.  It looks like she aspires to use her Bachelorette brand to buy more shoes by selling cheaper goods via her face recognition.  It works if fans buy it.

Now could be great timing as her fans likely feel sympathy due to her broken engagement.  Very savy business move. She really doesn't need to design anything.  All she has to do is sign a contract to put her name on a label and anyone that wants a piece of her can buy it for under $100.  There is a market for celebrity goods.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:13 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Id buy a $50 tshirt before I put the crap Josh sells in my body.
Seriously, thank you. Josh isn't doing this for anyone's health or welfare. He's doing it primarily because his friends told him it's a way to make quick money imo. Okay, fine, maybe he believes it'll also help someone but money is the main motivator for his interest in it, like it is in all MLM schemes. It's his choice but it's not like he just went to medical school and is applying to do Docs Without Borders to help people.

I have to seriously disagree with you on this. I can understand the generalization you make about MLM's, but in this case, I feel very strongly that his intentions to help people are very genuine. I have seen this first hand. That's all I can say.

No, I don't have ties to the family in case you are wondering.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Well I hope she finds what she is passionate about and is successful. If I remember correctly her dad owns his own stationary store and he is making quite a handsome sum. So maybe she's following in her dad's steps by establishing her own company/brand.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:19 pm

If Andi can afford $600 shoes, more power to her. There are many many people in this country who have extreme wealth and I wouldn't expect them to shop at Walmart I would love to own some Jimmy Choo shoes ;)
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:22 pm

I guess I just need to ignore it then. I don't mean no harm. People will think what they want and they have a right to do so sorry
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:24 pm

Diana wrote:I guess I just need to ignore it then. I don't mean no harm. People will think what they want and they have a right to do so sorry

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:31 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:Josh is selling weight loss and health products and working with people to care more about themselves. Andi's selling a clothing line not comparable IMO. Also we was part of the Advocare deal and has obviously bailed, there team effort on Advocare is also not the same as her clothing line on her own.

Just my thoughts

They are both doing what they enjoy and nothing wrong with that. People want to loose weight and get in shape. Then they can go and check out the clothing line for clothes that they would look good in. I think that could be a win win. Loose the weight and get a new wardrobe.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:41 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Id buy a $50 tshirt before I put the crap Josh sells in my body.
Seriously, thank you. Josh isn't doing this for anyone's health or welfare. He's doing it primarily because his friends told him it's a way to make quick money imo. Okay, fine, maybe he believes it'll also help someone but money is the main motivator for his interest in it, like it is in all MLM schemes. It's his choice but it's not like he just went to medical school and is applying to do Docs Without Borders to help people.

Exactly, I would rather buy a shirt, than put that junk into my body.....  Let's see Andi surfaced a week later for a commitment it's selfish, Josh was a day after but it's all good **edited**

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:44 pm

Please do not mock your fellow posters by using exaggerated abbreviations.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:45 pm

I don't approve of Advocare because of all the crap in it. I think Josh enjoys it and wants to help people.

I applaud Andi for wanting to do lower priced clothes it is admirable. It would be more admirable to do it while not wearing over $1000 in accessories. That might be the issue.

A lot of people have issues with Andi's words and actions not matching.

I think she should design and be happy, so let her have at it. But maybe she can come up with an outfit that is less than $200 total? That might work
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:02 pm

Stars have had clothing lines for decades, some high end, some at Kmart. One of the early lines was Jaclyn Smith's line at Kmart. I have seen her in many very expensive clothing and accessories. Justin Timberlake has a line of denim at Nordstrom. I'm sure he wears more expensive clothes.

I will agree that if you are talking about or being interviewed about your own brand it would be good to wear some of those pieces as Jessica Simpson does. I don't think Andi is at that point yet so I think she should look as fashionable as possible, which in my opinion she usually does.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 47 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

+55
alwaystulips
ThankMeLater
JulySnow
beader
Peppermom