SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Page 27 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:23 pm

The so called classless looser had certainly spoken the truth as we are finding out. Not a surprise, Nick always speaks the truth, no fakeness there.

Josh IMO was in love, he loved the whole idea and probably meant at the time he would do anything for her. He was infatuated and babbled on and on about what a great life they would have. However, as discussed many times over, we wondered how long would he put up with doing anything for her. You can only take so much for so long. It took less than 8 months.

That's a nice IG, however, it leaves too much speculation. Because I'm not a fan of hers, my first reaction is, oh brother. Poor me, feel sorry for me as I lay down and cry. Where is the strong independent woman in all this mess.

Others have other opinions and that's ok. I see that side of the story as well.

It may be a shout out to Josh that's she's hurting, but it's too late for him IMO.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:35 pm

Amberish wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I can't wait for your response? laugh out loud

Josh's and MM's jaws hitting the floor at Nick's announcement on the ATFR.  It felt like an earthquake here that night.  laugh out loud

Interesting, for I only remember that as punctuation to the already revelation of Nick being such classless loser. But I get it! cantstopl

I have to give credit where credit is due. I'm glad I was not MM at that viewing occasion, puts a whole new definition to grace under fire. speechless Kudos to her. Huge sink hole swallow me whole would be my thoughts.
A new relationship is hard enough, without dealing with this elephant. We can debate what happened at the ATFR to the end of days, but it's what actually happened (the gal sleeping with another guy a week before becoming engaged) that would be disturbing to me as the mom or the guy involved. IRL this situation is what it was regardless of how it was brought to light.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:50 pm

I do not like to call anyone "loser". However, the reality is:
6 months after ATFR, Andi has no job, no fiance, no her own place, and probably will have no ring. I also agree with some posters that she seem has no direction in life.
The "classless loser", on the other hand,  went back to his job, has nothing but praise for Josh and Andi in his post show interviews, never responds to negative SM comments, stays away from the limelight and completely moves on with his life. Yeah, I think I am a fan of this loser!
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:04 pm

sdmom wrote:I do not like to call anyone "loser". However, the reality is:
6 months after ATFR, Andi has no job, no fiance, no her own place, and probably will have no ring. I also agree with some posters that she seem has no direction in life.
The "classless loser", on the other hand,  went back to his job, has nothing but praise for Josh and Andi in his post show interviews, never responds to negative SM comments, stays away from the limelight and completely moves on with his life. Yeah, I think I am a fan of this loser!

Well said. I became a fan of Nick because of the way he handled himself post show. Smiley
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:05 pm

Yeah Nick even wants to be friends with Josh again he's said, I was never a fan of his but he's definetely become more appealing as time passes

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:08 pm

Just because some think that Nick speaks the gossip, doesn't mean that everyone thinks he does....  An I will stick with my opinion of each of them in this scenario...... Like some will never like Andi, an some will never like Nick.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:15 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Just because some think that Nick speaks the gossip, doesn't mean that everyone thinks he does....  An I will stick with my opinion of each of them in this scenario...... Like some will never like Andi, an some will never like Nick, really what else is new about this?

There's nothing new about it. There will always be those who like a contestant and those who don't. The exchanging of opinions in a constructive respectable manner is what I enjoy. There may be opinions that I never thought of because of my own biased opinion. It doesn't mean I will not "like" a poster just because of who they are a fan of or treat them any differently.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:22 pm

If you liked Andi before the break up you will still like her...  It doesn't matter to me what Nick think it's not the truth to me it's only his opinion.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Just because some think that Nick speaks the gossip, doesn't mean that everyone thinks he does....  An I will stick with my opinion of each of them in this scenario...... Like some will never like Andi, an some will never like Nick, really what else is new about this?

There's nothing new about it. There will always be those who like a contestant and those who don't. The exchanging of opinions in a constructive respectable manner is what I enjoy. There may be opinions that I never thought of because of my own biased opinion. It doesn't mean I will not "like" a poster just because of who they are a fan of or treat them any differently.

clapping!
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:36 pm

luvlady345 wrote:If you liked Andi before the break up you will still like her...  It doesn't matter to me what Nick think it's not the truth to me it's only his opinion.

That's your opinion. We have seen the reverse the last week, that's fact. It may be the same opinion for Josh. Those who didn't like him before may like him now and vice versa. This behaviour isn't anything new either.

IMO They both have issues to deal with, this isn't any different than any one of us. We all have challenges in life we are faced with. They have been a very public couple the last 8 months, that has to make it much harder to deal with.

Which ever way they choose to deal with is their choice to make. We hope, whether we are fans or not, that they each find their path to what leads them to be happy and satisfied within.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:44 pm

Yes it is my opinion, that's why to declare that the truth is coming out because of Nick's opinion is still just an opinion......

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:51 pm

Hmm. Color me confused.
Facts are facts regardless of opinions. That's the thing about facts. They are. Whereas, opinions, they are fluid. They can change, but doesn't mean one counts more or less than another.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

+55
alwaystulips
ThankMeLater
JulySnow
beader
Peppermom