SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Page 36 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:25 am

alwaystulips wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
SueSt wrote:Five Stages of Grief at J&A breakup.  Cute!
Not sure if it's true, but interesting to this fan that CH said he liked Nick (on the show).

http://www.bustle.com/articles/59666-andi-dorfman-josh-murrays-breakup-is-really-affecting-chris-harrison-so-youre-not-alone

What an insulting comment to the people of Georgia. Maybe someone wanted CH to look like a fool too or maybe he's fibbing like he seems to do well.

Yes, it was.  Thank you, GA.  I'm a native Atlantan and that was a ridiculous statement by CH. no

I feel bad for all the people of Atlanta. There is never a good reason to make fun of someone's State City Town Village. I have stopped at the Atlanta airport many times, as well as driven through the state and stopped for dinner etc. I have always found everyone I talk to are so polite, so sweet. Actually, I have to go off topic for a second. On one of those driving through the state of Georgia trips, the other person doing the driving, lost his wallet. He didn't realize it until the next day. He had no idea where he left it.
He made arrangements to replace all his personal ID credit cards etc. His next trip 3 weeks later, he stopped at the same restaurant we were in, the cashier recognized him, and asked him if he lost his wallet. She had it locked up, produced his wallet with all the money credit cards etc. He had to force her to take $100 for her honesty.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

What an insulting comment to the people of Georgia. Maybe someone wanted CH to look like a fool too or maybe he's fibbing like he seems to do well.

Yes, it was.  Thank you, GA.  I'm a native Atlantan and that was a ridiculous statement by CH. no

I feel bad for all the people of Atlanta. There is never a good reason to make fun of someone's State City Town Village. I have stopped at the Atlanta airport many times, as well as driven through the state and stopped for dinner etc. I have always found everyone I talk to are so polite, so sweet. Actually, I have to go off topic for a second. On one of those driving through the state of Georgia trips, the other person doing the driving, lost his wallet. He didn't realize it until the next day. He had no idea where he left it.
He made arrangements to replace all his personal ID credit cards etc. His next trip 3 weeks later, he stopped at the same restaurant we were in, the cashier recognized him, and asked him if he lost his wallet. She had it locked up, produced his wallet with all the money credit cards etc. He had to force her to take $100 for her honesty.

Oh, what a wonderful story, GA!  And, what a nice, honest person.  I'm so glad you've had good experiences here.  I'm already over CH's boneheaded comment.   giggling

FYI, Ryan's always given back to Georgia and donates a huge amount of money and time to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta every year. Yep, I like him alot.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:53 am

alwaystulips wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:

Oh, what a wonderful story, GA!  And, what a nice, honest person.  I'm so glad you've had good experiences here.  I'm already over CH's boneheaded comment.   giggling

FYI, Ryan's always given back to Georgia and donates a huge amount of money and time to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta every year. Yep, I like him alot.

The best part is that CH is wrong yet again. Georgia people are awesome, though I don't know if all want to claim Andi right now, but even more silly, CH Josh was born and raised in FL, so yeah as always shut up CH!.

I personally love Texas, but wouldn't never judge the state on the fact that CH and people like him are from there. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:27 am

I don't know if this was posted but Jason and Molly chimes in.

News that The Bachelorette Season 10’s Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray have called off their eight-month engagement is still rocking the stratosphere (at least the Bachelor Nation stratosphere). Pretty much everyone is shocked by the news, and according to The Bachelor Season 13’s Jason and Molly Mesnick we have good reason to be shocked.
Couples With Huge Age Differences:
In the couple’s podcast, Jason reveals that he thought MurrDorf had a better shot than any other couple in the franchise’s history simply because of their proximity to each other. “It gave them a leg up,” he says, “because one of the biggest challenges in the infancy of your relationship is not living in the same city.”

He goes on to say that long distance leads to “not giving yourselves the opportunity to get to know each other.” Of course, as he points out, because they were in the same city, Andi and Josh apparently learned quicker than the average Bachelor couple that they weren’t meant to be.

Molly chimes in with her thoughts on why we were all caught off guard by the split, saying, “I think the reason that this break up shocked people more than the usual Bachelor breakup is because we just saw them [during the Bachelor 19 live Premiere] talking about how happy they were, talking about their upcoming wedding. Andi was rubbing his back at the premiere.. we just saw them happy together and then three days later there’s a statement out that they’ve broken up.” Amen, sistah friend. What was that about?

The mother of one also reveals that the breakup may have happened before the couple appeared on the red carpet that night. “I heard through some people, and I don’t know if this is true or not, that they were already broken up when they were at that premiere. So they were putting on a big fat show for us.”

Molly and Jason go on to speculate as to the reason why, if Andi and Josh were already broken up, they felt the need to put up a front. Molly says, “Yeah, like they got paid to be there so they’re like, ‘Let’s stick it out through this, then we’ll put our statement out the next day.’”

“Another theory that someone brought up,” Molly adds, “is maybe they told ABC and ABC said, ‘Please wait until after the premiere because this will steal Chris’s thunder.’ Who knows.”

Who knows indeed. Jason and Molly admit that neither of them have ever met the now-ex couple in person, and have no insider knowledge about the end of their relationship.

What do you think of the Mesnicks’ take on the Josh and Andi split? Tell us below.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:48 am

JMO, I kind of wish Jason and Molly had not said anything. They have no knowledge of anything. And speculating when the broke up or why is just not their business. If any couple should understand those who don't know them judging them and saying things about them it should be these two.

So disappointed. I feel like Molly and Jason are becoming the new Trista, hanging on and trying to make as much money off this franchise as possible.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:19 am

Lucy said in an interview that no one who came to the bachelor premiere got paid. I believe they didn't want to steal Chris's thunder, or the issues came after the premiere. The first one sounds more reasonable.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:23 am

I really can't imagine them already being broken up Monday night, but crazier things have happened. Attending only drew more attention to the breakup IMO - everyone and their mama was saying 'but we JUST saw them at the premiere.'

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:27 am

bleuberry wrote:I really can't imagine them already being broken up Monday night, but crazier things have happened. Attending only drew more attention to the breakup IMO - everyone and their mama was saying 'but we JUST saw them at the premiere.'
You're right, but it didn't draw attention from the premiere. From the season, maybe, but not the premiere. giggling
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:30 am

What do Molly and Jason have to do with this? Will they do anything for attention?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:30 am

Andi updated her banner on twitter. No more Josh, just an empty beach.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:07 am

aviej wrote:Andi updated her banner on twitter. No more Josh, just an empty beach.
Good for her. I think both are ready to move on.
As for today's news meaning anything about MM as a future MIL, sorry but for one am not buying it.
I continue to be impressed with how gracefully J&A are handling this breakup. Very classy on both of their parts.
And as always shut up CH, you enjoy torturing these people if it helps keep people talking about the bachelor brand.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:42 am

aviej wrote:Andi updated her banner on twitter. No more Josh, just an empty beach.

That must be how she is feeling, empty. That is sad because she really loved Josh.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

+55
alwaystulips
ThankMeLater
JulySnow
beader
Peppermom