SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:02 pm

Maybe Andi's tweet could mean some of the things they did last night leaves her speechless. Why do we assume it is referring to Josh. I am sure since they have broken up she expected it to happen sooner or later.

Maybe it's also the things she's reading on sm that leaves her speechless.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:05 pm

Exactly, everything that Andi post imo, is not about Josh.......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:07 pm

nannymargie wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I really don't think Andi ever wants to go down that Murray road again, tbh....
I think the opposite.  I really believe Andi was truly in love with Josh and that love is still there.
Even if Andi loves Josh it takes two to make a relationship work.  Since Josh unfollowed Andi on both twitter and Instagram IMO he has moved on. From everything I've read I think Josh was the one who ended the relationship.  Why would Andi want to be part of a one sided relationship question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:09 pm

Regardless of what she meant by that tweet, whether it was about Josh (which I highly think it is) or about people writing rude things to her on social media, she left the gate wide open. People Magazine and US Weekly have posted articles almost daily of her and Josh's social media posts. I would think one will be coming out about "Andi's cryptic tweet on Twitter" and that leaves a lot of room for interpretations.

What happened? What did Josh do to her? And so forth. I can see all of that happening. Andi isn't dumb. She favorited Perez Hilton's tweet about her singing to Taylor Swift and drinking wine with her friends. She knows the media is following what she's doing. By posting that cryptic tweet without giving an explanation, it allows people to talk even more negatively. Personally, I thought it was dumb and childish to tweet that knowing everything that is surrounding her and Josh right now. It just wasn't needed IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:20 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I would hope not. I did the same thing with my ex because honestly, the whole "out of sight out of mind" thing usually eventually works when you're trying to get over someone.

Personally, I just don't like Andi's tweet. Everyone knows she just had a break up and now she's posting a cryptic tweet with those words? Considering the break up happened less than a month ago, I personally highly doubt there are any positive aspects behind that tweet. Now she'll leave people guessing about what happened, what Josh did, etc. It's just childish and not cool in my book, but that's just me.
Yup. It doesn't look good. Her feelings are probably hurt by him but she doesn't need to give him the satisfaction of seeing her riled up. Stahp. Walk away from the sm now.

Haha! I agree and things might start to get interesting! :cutesmile!: Check you PM's btw. ;)

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:21 pm

In general though I don't like those kinds of posts, vaguetweeting is annoying.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:In general though I don't like those kinds of posts, vaguetweeting is annoying.

I agree! It's the worst. Especially now, she should be avoiding the cryptic posts and as Ash said, she isn't dumb so... Josh unfollowing her is not a story so what is? Maybe he's done something and she hopes her tweet will get the media digging around for it? I agree with whoever said she might be entering the "anger" stage. This could get juicy! :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:In general though I don't like those kinds of posts, vaguetweeting is annoying.

Exactly, and I equally roll my eyes over the t-shirt / inspirational mottos. Vague and never particularly apt or clever. Just attention seeking.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:40 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Regardless of what she meant by that tweet, whether it was about Josh (which I highly think it is) or about people writing rude things to her on social media, she left the gate wide open. People Magazine and US Weekly have posted articles almost daily of her and Josh's social media posts. I would think one will be coming out about "Andi's cryptic tweet on Twitter" and that leaves a lot of room for interpretations.

What happened? What did Josh do to her? And so forth. I can see all of that happening. Andi isn't dumb. She favorited Perez Hilton's tweet about her singing to Taylor Swift and drinking wine with her friends. She knows the media is following what she's doing. By posting that cryptic tweet without giving an explanation, it allows people to talk even more negatively. Personally, I thought it was dumb and childish to tweet that knowing everything that is surrounding her and Josh right now. It just wasn't needed IMO.

I completely agree with you Ash!  She knows exactly what she's doing and knows these "kinds of tweets" will generate more attention, gossip etc..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:No discussion anywhere on this forum regarding K/A.

Just to clarify: Are we allowed to discuss how the 2 incidents might be related without mentioning any names? What about MM? Her involvement or influence over her sons? scratch scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:55 pm

LOL, I love how one statement from Andi get people talking....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Regardless of what she meant by that tweet, whether it was about Josh (which I highly think it is) or about people writing rude things to her on social media, she left the gate wide open. People Magazine and US Weekly have posted articles almost daily of her and Josh's social media posts. I would think one will be coming out about "Andi's cryptic tweet on Twitter" and that leaves a lot of room for interpretations.

I couldn't agree more. I hate those kind of tweets from anyone. If you can't say what it's about, then why say anything at all? You're just inviting people to speculate, in other words, seeking attention. Childish behaviour. She was doing so well keeping things classy for a change.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

+55
alwaystulips
ThankMeLater
JulySnow
beader
Peppermom