SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:No discussion anywhere on this forum regarding K/A.

Just to clarify: Are we allowed to discuss how the 2 incidents might be related without mentioning any names?  What about MM? Her involvement or influence over her sons?  scratch scratch

In light of the recent news, the rule is now, no discussion or speculation regarding Kacie anywhere on this forum. Josh and Andi's family were part of the show and therefore may be discussed.

However I caution everyone, please post as opinions. IMO My opinion, I think, I believe, I would like, I would think, etc. When we read posts, we want to see that it is your opinion, and not She is, He doesn't, She can't, He's not

We don't know if he's not happy, we don't know if Andi is not happy, therefore it's your opinion and should be followed by stating it is your opinion.

There is a fine line when discussing contestants/families, and even though they signed up for this I would prefer to stay on the classy side when posting negative opinions.

If we feel there are any posts that are downright uncalled for, we will delete.

Your co-operation has been appreciated the last several months.

Thanks everyone!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:34 pm

I can't believe how many are SM police, why would anyone be required to explain what they mean or meant on SM? I guess a lot of people are childish, an attention seekers because I see cryptic messages everyday on SM, and don't ask or expect an explanation, but that's just me though....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

Just to clarify: Are we allowed to discuss how the 2 incidents might be related without mentioning any names?  What about MM? Her involvement or influence over her sons?  scratch scratch

In light of the recent news, the rule is now, no discussion or speculation regarding Kacie anywhere on this forum. Josh and Andi's family were part of the show and therefore may be discussed.

So does this mean Aaron can now be discussed if we avoid directly discussing Kacie?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:37 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

I would love to discuss this more with you Steel if you want to PM me!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:38 pm

I'm totally intrigued in the family dynamic (minus Kacie). Thanks GA!

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:40 pm

sara11 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

So does this mean Aaron can now be discussed if we avoid directly discussing Kacie?

Yes. What did Aaron do last night that you think is related to this?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:44 pm

There is to be no discussion regarding Kacie. No speculating what happened to their relationship or anything else that involves her directly or indirectly.

Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:45 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

Could we have a group PM? :Nod:
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

However I caution everyone, please post as opinions. IMO My opinion, I think, I believe, I would like, I would think, etc. When we read posts, we want to see that it is your opinion, and not She is, He doesn't, She can't, He's not

We don't know if he's not happy, we don't know if Andi is not happy, therefore it's your opinion and should be followed by stating it is your opinion.

There is a fine line when discussing contestants/families, and even though they signed up for this I would prefer to stay on the classy side when posting negative opinions.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks GA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:39 pm

bamagal wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

Could we have a group PM?  :Nod:

I tried..but not sure if anyone got it.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

Thanks everyone!

I hope that means that the negative comments towards Andi as well would be classy, because a lot haven't been on this forum, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:52 pm

Andi is not the only lead/contestant that has had negative comments directed towards them, and she won't be the last. There have been many worse comments in the past, and no one is immune. If there are first time season viewers, it's important to know that, and the reason the Fan Forums were created. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, not everyone will agree and no one has the right to say what other posters should post or how to think.

The purpose of this forum is to discuss leads contestants and families that were on the show.

Those who sign up for this show are fair game, as they are discussed everywhere in the media including here in a positive or negative manner in the General Discussion threads.

By classy I mean, no reference to anything related or associated with anything that may perceived to be against the law, or blatantly fabricated information that is not true, or no facts to back it up and as always, no intentional humiliation to fellow posters for their opinions.

I hope this clarifies it, if not feel free to PM me or any mod any time.

Thanks

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

+55
alwaystulips
ThankMeLater
JulySnow
beader
Peppermom