SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:49 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I like Val but I hope he calms down the flirt/romance factor with his partner this season. He's relied on it too much in the past.

I agree. I'm over the sexual chemistry vote. Just let them dance.

Also, very happy to see Kym back and some of the stalwarts gone, at least for a while. Derek making finals every season was not exciting. Cheryl was getting tiresome. Now if they'd just give Tony a good partner, I'd be happy. Hopefully the two remaining pro's are a pick from Henry, Keo, Louie, orTristan for the guys or, if it's a girl, Chelsie or Edyta.

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Samuel10DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Samuel10 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Family10DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Samuel15DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:26 pm

IA lipsis! I want Tony to get someone he can work with. I don't mind if they don't have any dance background. I'd love to see the improvement week to week and of course the mirror ball trophy in his hands at the end of it all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:27 pm

Huh? Didn't Tony win with Melissa?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:07 pm

atem wrote:Huh?  Didn't Tony win with Melissa?

That he ever got paired with Melissa in the first place, though, was something of a fluke. She came in when the original celebrity he was paired with got injured less than a week before the first episode was scheduled to air.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:05 pm

Yes, after 15 seasons or something like that. I'd like to see him win again, instead of getting stuck with someone who hasn't a hope in heck of winning season after season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:25 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:

That he ever got paired with Melissa in the first place, though, was something of a fluke. She came in when the original celebrity he was paired with got injured less than a week before the first episode was scheduled to air.

They didn't win that season but came back for the All Stars and won. 

I do agree that Tony has had more than his share of non-dancers. Hope he gets someone good next season.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Giving Tony a viable partner is on of the only ways they might get me back this season. I am over Peta and even though I like Kym, I just don't really care about this show. Adding Julianne to the judging panel hurt not helped IMO.

I totally agree with your whole post! I wish they had replace Julianne with Maks! I didn't watch last season and doubt I will watch this one. I do not like Julianne. I used to, before she decided to try to make it big and, to me, really started acting like a diva.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:36 pm

I wish Maks was going to be one of the "yet to be named" pros but I think he's done with the show. Oh well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 1f49c

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 8367-910 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 I_got_13 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:43 pm

does anyone think Chris will do DWTS?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:28 pm

^^^ I don't think so. He seems pretty dedicated to his farm and has been away from it a lot.

If I had to put money on the last two Pro's it would be on Keo and Sasha since they've been on tour with most of the others.

Does anyone know if Sasha and Emma are still dating?

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Samuel10DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Samuel10 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Family10DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Samuel15DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:09 pm

^^ They broke up like six months ago.. I believe she posted about it on Facebook.. or IG...., not sure.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:22 pm

Rumer Willis and Val

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2964015/Look-s-doing-Dancing-Stars-Rumer-Willis-seen-practicing-Waltz-Valentin-Chmerkovskiy.html
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+48
blessed66
Brill
JMFan
Kristinkko
sara11