SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:01 am

Chris and DWTS-Witney look great together.  Witney is one of my fav dancers and she is just coming of a win from last season.  Per CH interview with Billy Bush, he says Chris S. really is better than he expected (his words he didn't suck) and that Vegas odds put him 3/4 through the DWTS season. Whitney B. will be there in the front row cheering them on.  Hugesmile

Here is a link to watch your fav dancers practice DWTS Rehearsal Cam
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by charriotoffire Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:51 pm

Okay kids, I didnt watch the Bachelor this season, and I was surprised that Chris joined DWTS

but I love Whitney Carson, and THEY ARE FREAKING ADORABLE TOGETHER! I will try to vote and Chris doesnt suck so much Smiley

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:55 pm

charriotoffire wrote:Okay kids, I didnt watch the Bachelor this season,  and I was surprised that Chris joined DWTS

but I love Whitney Carson,  and THEY ARE FREAKING ADORABLE TOGETHER!  I will try to vote and Chris doesnt suck so much  Smiley

Witney Carson is without the H. hi
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:06 pm

I'm a DWTS fan.

I want Chris to last for a while. He will be fun to watch.

I like what I'm seeing with him and Witney C. thus far.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:11 pm

He doesn't look half bad. His Bachelor Nation fan base will take him at least Halfway through then he's going to need to rely on his dance ability and luck of the draw based on who is left.

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 Samuel10DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 Samuel10 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 Family10DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 Samuel15DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:40 pm

Witney is a great teacher and partner, but maybe not one of the pros who really pushes their partner. I will root for Chris - but I do worry about what this does for his new romance.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:05 pm

Ok. I think she will do great with Chris. I watched her on So You Think You Can Dance and she was awesome. I truly enjoyed her choreography last season.

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 11055626_343616119173730_1551912466_n
@witneycarson
Only two more days until the #DWTS premiere! @souleschris & I are working hard!! #TeamSouleShakers
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:09 pm

Witney Carson is one of my fav dancers.  Being last year's winner, I don't know if that is a complement to Chris or he needed more help.  giggling

Last year at this time, I would have never predicted the farmer on Andi's season would have been on DWTS.  Wonder's never cease.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:47 pm

I love Witney so much. Her choreo is awesome and she's a sweet, nice person, who really focuses on creating great dances and a fun partnership - no drama with her and there shouldn't be any silly rumors with her and Chris. I hope Chris is ok and can improve while he's on and maybe they surprise people a bit. looking forward to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:04 pm

relaxing wrote:I love Witney so much.  Her choreo is awesome and she's a sweet, nice person, who really focuses on creating great dances and a fun partnership - no drama with her and there shouldn't be any silly rumors with her and Chris.  I hope Chris is ok and can improve while he's on and maybe they surprise people a bit.  looking forward to it.

:yes: :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:13 pm

I have been following Witney since her days on SYTYCD, and she is a great girl with good Mormon values. She is quite sexy and all but she isn't one of the girls a dance partner's spouse/girlfriend needs to worry about, IMHO.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:34 pm

Should be an interesting couple!
DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 11018561_1547972445468403_539753962_n
(DWTS Instagram)
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+48
blessed66
Brill
JMFan
Kristinkko
sara11