SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 06, 2015 10:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well I'm just curious as you seem to repeat those opinions however we haven't had anything sleuthed to that effect. Previous season's we always have where there's smoke there's fire which turns out to be true.

There doesn't appear to be any rumblings, so I thought perhaps you have inside info that confirms this.

Personally I think the teary eyed emotional Chris was his feelings at that very moment of the reality that it was the end of DWTS. The overwhelming stress of being a contestant on a pretty well known national contest where he knew pretty much nothing about. It was over, and in that split second the pressure fell off his shoulders. No different than any other contestant that gets emotional after they are eliminated. They all do it. JMHO
Good Post I agree
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Rolly Wed May 06, 2015 11:13 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Well I'm just curious as you seem to repeat those opinions however we haven't had anything sleuthed to that effect. Previous season's we always have where there's smoke there's fire which turns out to be true.

There doesn't appear to be any rumblings, so I thought perhaps you have inside info that confirms this.

Personally I think the teary eyed emotional Chris was his feelings at that very moment of the reality that it was the end of DWTS. The overwhelming stress of being a contestant on a pretty well known national contest where he knew pretty much nothing about. It was over, and in that split second the pressure fell off his shoulders. No different than any other contestant that gets emotional after they are eliminated. They all do it. JMHO
Good Post I agree

bestbud!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 06, 2015 11:14 pm

If I get inside info I will pass it along. ;) Now it is all my opinion. I still think something is off with Chris and Whit. Time will tell. Whit leaving LA when she did and the way Chris acted in past interviews speaks volumes to me. JMHO ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed May 06, 2015 11:35 pm

Honest question, you still think it's odd considering she had a week of work, getting ready to go to Kentucky, going to the Derby, and remembering her mothers life on the 10th anniversary of her death with her family? I can't think of a week better spent....
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Wed May 06, 2015 11:42 pm

soccermom333 wrote:If I get inside info I will pass it along.  ;)  Now it is all my opinion.  I still think something is off with Chris and Whit.  Time will tell.  Whit leaving LA when she did and the way Chris acted in past interviews speaks volumes to me.  JMHO ;)

if I were to agree with your opinion, that something is off, Whitney should just dump Chris right now. Besides, Bach/ettes have lasted shorter than 3 months. Oh what publicity that would be! Media offers would be overflowing.  They would be  optimizing their earning power.  Why wait for TWT?  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 31 3806527698 of course JMHO as well.

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 06, 2015 11:55 pm

But maybe she is not sure yet or they decided to wait. That is between them. I am just giving my opinion that something seems way off. I know I am not alone. Again just my opinion but Whit can do better. She is gorgeous and I know she will be just fine when and if they decide to call it quits. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 07, 2015 12:26 am

I am not a fan of the couple but I think speculating that things are not well with the couple with every step or move the couple makes or takes without concrete facts or evidence is not ideal IMO. We all know that the odds are against any couple from this franchise. If something is off, their fans / non-fans will sleuth it out in time as always IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 07, 2015 1:15 am

It might not be ideal to you, and I respect your opinion, but I disagree.    I, along with others, have been saying something was off going back to the ATFR.  Nothing has changed.  Some think there are concrete reasons and I agree. This is just my opinion.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 07, 2015 2:51 am

JMHO and innocent observation but many who think there is something wrong may have been becca fans.  It happens every season with some F2 fans.  When the lead doesn't pick their fave they turn against him or her even though 5 minutes before the FRC they all thought lead was perfect for F2.  This is not aimed at anyone in particular cuz frankly I have no clue who most of the becca fans were. Just something I've observed thru over 10 years of posting on Bach boards.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 4:08 am

IrishGal wrote:JMHO and innocent observation but many who think there is something wrong may have been becca fans.  It happens every season with some F2 fans.  When the lead doesn't pick their fave they turn against him or her even though 5 minutes before the FRC they all thought lead was perfect for F2.  This is not aimed at anyone in particular cuz frankly I have no clue who most of the becca fans were. Just something I've observed thru over 10 years of posting on Bach boards.

I think that's just human nature - to put blinders on and not see the glaring, neon sign that says "TROUBLE" when you like the couple, and to criticize every little thing when you DON'T like the couple. It's hard for most of us to completely impartial, no matter how much we try or think that we are. I will say that I saw the former happen MANY times on this board, most noticeably with JEM and JODI.

Also, just because a couple makes it doesn't mean that there aren't issues there. A lot of us thought that Sean/Catherine had issues during DWTS, and, after reading Sean's book, it turns out we were right!. So, from that, we know that both couples who did DWTS right after the Bachelor (Jake/Vienna, Sean/Cat) had serious problems, partly caused by DWTS. So, it's not insane to think that Chris/Whitney are going through those same problems. I do think that the fact that Whitney didn't attend 3-4 (?) shows supports that theory. Who knows what is truly going on, but I think it's unfair to trivialize anyone's opinions. JMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 07, 2015 4:46 am

soccermom333 wrote:It might not be ideal to you, and I respect your opinion, but I disagree.    I, along with others, have been saying something was off going back to the ATFR.  Nothing has changed.  Some think there are concrete reasons and I agree.  This is just my opinion.

Can you please specify some of these concrete reasons?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu May 07, 2015 7:54 am

IrishGal wrote:JMHO and innocent observation but many who think there is something wrong may have been becca fans.  It happens every season with some F2 fans.  When the lead doesn't pick their fave they turn against him or her even though 5 minutes before the FRC they all thought lead was perfect for F2.  This is not aimed at anyone in particular cuz frankly I have no clue who most of the becca fans were. Just something I've observed thru over 10 years of posting on Bach boards.
Good Post I agree
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan