SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:56 pm

There is a reason pigs hang with pigs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:48 am

I'm noticing now that this man was kissing all those women, even the ones he knew he wanted nothing to do with. I don't think he should have been kissing those women he knew he was going to send home.

Like Mackenzie. Their first date, he says her mention of aliens throws up a few red flags. Not one or two, but a few. So why is he kissing on her? There's no reason to kiss her if he knows she isnt appropriate for him.

And right before he dumps my love Ashley I in the Bad Lands. All before that, he's more than willing to kiss her repeatedly. Then all of a sudden he dumps her. If he was going to dump her, why's he sucking her face throughout that scene? Did he make the decision to dump Ash on a whim? I don't think so. Cause he said he doesnt think she'd like the lifestyle. He must have been thinking that before that chopper ride. I think he knew what he was going to do from the start.

So much for Chris H's psychological assessment that he's the most genuine bachelor ever.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:27 pm

McKenzie was also 21 (which WC was too), which is just ridiculous. He was 12 years older than her! That sort of freaks me out. I have a 21 year old son and I would not be thrilled if her were with someone so much older.
I know it happens all the time, but....

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:33 pm

I think a lot of the Leads kiss contestants because there is a lull and they don't know what to do. I've seen in Bachelors and Bachelorettes alike. It's kinda the "go to" when you don't know what else to do and the conversation isn't working for you.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:08 pm

Our last B'ette (K) did it too. Wish TPTB placed more importance in hiring leads who can carry on and direct conversation such as Season 10 B'ette (A) and Season 5 B'ette (J) as two examples.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:40 am

rhondam wrote:Our last B'ette (K) did it too. Wish TPTB placed more importance in hiring leads who can carry on and direct conversation such as Season 10 B'ette (A) and Season 5 B'ette (J) as two examples.

To be fair, it's didn't really look that easy to carry on a conversation with McKenzie. Sweet girl, but just saying....

Also, I think they are also told to kiss people. "We need the shot. We will edit it out if not needed." Etc. Some are more gullible/eager to kiss tptb a** and then, some just go for the gusto while they can!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:31 am

Likely true. I've recently only seen Chris Soules', Kaitlyn's, Jillian's and Andi's seasons in that order and the last two on my list had more "get to know you" conversations with their guys and the first two kissed a lot of their contestants compared to what I remembered of the show.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:43 am

Chris never had any intentions on marrying anyone so why not kiss them all lot?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:00 pm

Continue discussion in new thread: 
thread 3

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan