SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Thu May 07, 2015 6:39 pm

Not paying for her dinner??!? What the what? That's a little too extreme, otherwise, yeah, I can see it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 6:49 pm

LOL, I am not "buying" the dinner thing either but as always with rumors, it goes a little bit too far...
But if this girl really is from that place, it's quite telling.
Looks like a red flag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 8:19 pm

Lol, at this point, they've already made it thru the 6months mark. That is success in bachelor relationship.
So Whitney won't discuss the relationship while dating Chris with other women but will discuss it with some girl at dinner , okay then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 07, 2015 8:42 pm

lexforlife wrote:Lol, at this point, they've already made it thru the 6months mark. That is success in bachelor relationship.
So Whitney won't discuss the relationship while dating Chris with other women but will discuss it with some girl at dinner , okay then.

IA. I have heard nothing but positive things about their relationship from either of them. Until a trusted source has something specific to say that leads me to believe otherwise I think they are just fine. Talking with someone at dinner negatively about her relationship with Chris does not sound like Whit to me at all. Whitney is classier than that. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 8:58 pm

During Bach season, the other girls were contestants/competitors.
During her dinner in hometown, according to this girl, it was W's best friends. Totally different and would make sense she would confide in them.IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 07, 2015 9:12 pm

I don't think that comment has to be either totally fake or totally true, since people put their own exaggerated spin on things they've heard second-hand all the time, even in real life. And it's the worst gossips who like to do the exaggerating. But obviously it's very likely that it's all made up, since that's the internet for you. I just haven't seen any comments from "insiders" in other articles about them, so it caught my eye.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 07, 2015 9:15 pm

I tend to not believe anonymous commenters on articles and blogs, especially if they get one piece of info wrong. I'd say there's a very decent chance, like 95%, that Chris buys Whit dinner! Smiley. I mean maybe, MAYBE, he left his wallet home or in a gym bag once. Lol

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 34 Samuel10Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 34 Samuel10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 34 Family10Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 34 Samuel15Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 34 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu May 07, 2015 9:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:
IrishGal wrote:JMHO and innocent observation but many who think there is something wrong may have been becca fans.  It happens every season with some F2 fans.  When the lead doesn't pick their fave they turn against him or her even though 5 minutes before the FRC they all thought lead was perfect for F2.  This is not aimed at anyone in particular cuz frankly I have no clue who most of the becca fans were. Just something I've observed thru over 10 years of posting on Bach boards.

True. Same stuff, different season. Happens every time.

I am a huge Becca fan and I did not want her to be the F1 she can do so much better than Chris'. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu May 07, 2015 9:22 pm

I agree Whit is too classy to be bad mouthing Chris in a public place.  And "confiding"in friends loudly enough to be overheard by a stranger? no no  Just another internet troll.  Not buying it.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 07, 2015 9:32 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I agree Whit is too classy to be bad mouthing Chris in a public place.  And "confiding"in friends loudly enough to be overheard by a stranger? no no  Just another internet troll.  Not buying it.

She claimed to know the people Whit was confiding in, so she didn't overhear anything, she was told. Would be pretty crappy of Whit's friends to spread things around though, so that's why it's hard to believe. What I don't find hard to believe is her words potentially getting twisted and embellished while being passed along, because that happens all the time. If that person claimed Whit herself told her these things, then I wouldn't believe a word, but second-hand gossip is often inaccurate.

But like I said, it's probably made up, because that's just the internet, unfortunately.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu May 07, 2015 10:44 pm

reason wrote:Well if in US mag I will give it consideration believe me.  Going to the kentucky derby when morning Moms death is strange beyond belief.  Just saying

People grieve all kinds of ways. I go to a certain fabric store, 45 miles away, to morn my Grandmother because it's a shared memory. Whitney's family may have had a tradition of attending the Derby and it may bring back wonderful memories for her.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 10:51 pm

Thats true but I just find it interesting. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan