SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:41 pm

This is getting hilarious now. There will soon be no D-list celebrities left he hasn't hung out with. Can't even imagine what this show they're filming is.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:43 pm

Maybe he is doing a Sesame Street episode--Going Back to the Farm ala Old McSoules.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:44 pm

I wonder if his parents and sisters knew this about him all the time, or if his desire for celebrity caught them by surprise. Was this always his plan, and he just went along with the whole tptb "need a wife at the farm" spiel? Enquiring minds want to know...

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:45 pm

Oh goodness. Chris Soules, JWoww, and Kendra Wilkinson....if that's not 3 peas in a pod. I now have a distinct feeling that Whitney caught wind of this train wreck and bowed out gracefully.

There's milking your five minutes of fame for all it's worth, which I have no problem with. Use the attention you've been given to your advantage and make some money while you can. I'd put Sean, Catherine, Becca, Whitney, Josh, and several others in this category. And then there's straight up famewhores...who will do ANYTHING to stay in the spotlight...ie Jake, Chris S, Vienna, Chris Bukowski, etc. etc. Ewww...just ewww!

^^Double eeeewwww... hanging out with D list actors?!! if they can even be called that at all. He is just going way down the ranks. At least before he could have passed up as a respectable businessman.  WTG Chris. What could his parents and siblings be thinking about all these?

Last edited by bachfangal on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : superseded)

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:48 pm

leselihau wrote:Oh goodness.  Chris Soules, JWoww, and Kendra Wilkinson....if that's not 3 peas in a pod.  I now have a distinct feeling that Whitney caught wind of this train wreck and bowed out gracefully.  

There's milking your five minutes of fame for all it's worth, which I have no problem with.  Use the attention you've been given to your advantage and make some money while you can.  I'd put Sean, Catherine, Becca, Whitney, Josh, and several others in this category.  And then there's straight up famewhores...who will do ANYTHING to stay in the spotlight...ie Jake, Chris S, Vienna, Chris Bukowski, etc. etc.  Ewww...just ewww!

So true! When they did their first round of interviews ATFR and were asked about more reality TV, Whitney was always shaking her head no while Chris always seemed open to it.

I actually thought that he was a farmer looking for a wife because when I saw that Chris could barely put two sentences together during those first couple of episodes, I thought, "surely the guy is not looking for a career in entertainment." And when I saw how sad he was looking on the dusty streets of his small town, I thought, "surely the guy needs some help finding a bride." So, I thought there might just be some truth to Chris Harrison calling Chris Soules the most genuine Bachelor ever.

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

I have no idea what reality show he's filming but based on the photos that I am seeing ... count me out. What a dork.

Whitney deserves so much better. Actually, his entire cast deserves a re-do.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:49 pm

Oh... he's making it harder and harder to find any redeeming qualities about him.  

I wanted to like him, but there was just something that didn't ring true or seem totally sincere about him during his season.  Now, I think he had me even more fooled than I originally thought.  I mean, he was no prince, but I didn't realize how much more like Jake he was than Sean in his intentions, actions and plans for being the bachelor.

He's a grown man capable of making his own decisions, or at least letting his sisters push him in the right direction.   Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 41 3806527698   He has to live with all these choices he's making, not me... but I think he'll look back and realize he had a great group of women on his season, one that was head over heals in love and ready to give up her life for his own on the farm and he blew it with them all!  I don't mind him changing his mind on what he wants or compromising for a relationship, but it appears as if it was all a lie, for him to gain further time in the spotlight.  

I certainly have no desire to watch him on yet another show.  I think all the women from the season are better off with out him and hope they find their true love when the time is right.  Him...well, Rolly was most definitely right!  Emma's looking better and better as his true love now! 🐷 Hugesmile giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:54 pm

ElonM wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Kristinkko wrote:Here is another picture of him from last night, in a cab, with Kendra Wilkinson and Dean Cain.  This is getting comical!!

http://websta.me/p/1004125380742067640_47581388

Look how heartbroken he looks!  :dripdrip

cantstopl cantstopl Very heart broken indeed as seen here

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 41 11351619_977950728893988_440504211_n
@jaleelwhite

Steve Urkel! Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 41 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:55 pm

BKay wrote:I wonder if his parents and sisters knew this about him all the time, or if his desire for celebrity caught them by surprise. Was this always his plan, and he just went along with the whole tptb "need a wife at the farm" spiel? Enquiring minds want to know...

Yes! That's what I want to know. They were totally part of his appeal to me and helped win me over.

Shoot, we all knew going into Ben's season that he was there to promote his winery but even he made it longer with Courtney. And, at least Jake picked Vienna who shared his desire for the spotlight on the D list.  

I am sure Chris was pressured to pick someone willing to get engaged but wish he had picked someone who shared his desire for the spotlight so they could of at least been a fake couple for a while longer and then gone their separate ways.\

ETA: ^^^In photo above, at least Urkel has the good sense to not smile while Farmer Chris looks like a dork with his thumbs up sign. Yee! Haw!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:19 pm

"Andi's Apple".... now "Chris Corn"? cantstopl

At least Jaleel White was a real child actor on a real TV show altho I have no idea what he's done since. But JWoww and Kendra Wilknson? Is there something below "D-List"celebs because I think it is an insult to "real"D-Listers to put Jwoww and Kendra in that category.

He sure had me fooled with small town farmer needs reality show to find a wife crap no

Have avoided speculating who broke engagement, when, why because I don't think we'll ever know the truth... but this now has me thinking Whit broke it off when she realized he's just a fame whore with delusions of an entertainment career. (Kasha - is a psych evaluation in order? It's one thing to chase a dream\goal that anyone with three brain cells can tell is unrealistic, but this apparent filming another show and thinking he's now marketable as a "celeb" truly strikes me as dangerously delusional)

I thought it was pretty clear that Whitney did required media rounds, accepted it as part of post show obligations, but never enjoyed it and was looking forward to end of DWTS and returning to real life out of the spotlight. I now believe she dumped him when she found out he was just a fame ho.

Mama Soules needs to hit her boy upside the head and put him in a looong timeout until he comes to his senses, goes back to being a farmer, and accepts he will likely be a life long bachelor.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:35 pm

^^^Say it sister!  yes Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 41 1377737533

So who wouldn't blink an eye if he appeared on BIP2?

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:36 pm

Kristinkko wrote:Here is another picture of him from last night, in a cab, with Kendra Wilkinson and Dean Cain.  This is getting comical!!

http://websta.me/p/1004125380742067640_47581388

This is embarrassing. It doesn't get anymore D list than that. rofl

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:39 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Oh... he's making it harder and harder to find any redeeming qualities about him.  

I wanted to like him, but there was just something that didn't ring true or seem totally sincere about him during his season.  Now, I think he had me even more fooled than I originally thought.  I mean, he was no prince, but I didn't realize how much more like Jake he was than Sean in his intentions, actions and plans for being the bachelor.

He's a grown man capable of making his own decisions, or at least letting his sisters push him in the right direction.   Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 41 3806527698   He has to live with all these choices he's making, not me... but I think he'll look back and realize he had a great group of women on his season, one that was head over heals in love and ready to give up her life for his own on the farm and he blew it with them all!  I don't mind him changing his mind on what he wants or compromising for a relationship, but it appears as if it was all a lie, for him to gain further time in the spotlight.  

I certainly have no desire to watch him on yet another show.  I think all the women from the season are better off with out him and hope they find their true love when the time is right.  Him...well, Rolly was most definitely right!  Emma's looking better and better as his true love now! 🐷 Hugesmile giggling

ITA yes I just hope Emma considers all of her options... cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan