SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:12 pm

RichLP wrote:This is all his agent could scrape up?

The Stage Night Club...?  Or is it THE Stage Night Club?

Good gig...

It's StageNightclub and they are presenting The Bachelor's finest. Rolling Eyes

Stage Nightclub BostonStage Nightclub BostonFRIDAY: We present The Bachelor's finest as a special guest host on August 7th, none other than Chris Soules! Grab your tickets/VIP now & prepare for another wild evening at #CenterStageFridays!
http://www.stagenightclub.com/

Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:36 pm

bluwavz wrote:Here ya go ladies in Boston.

Chris Soules ‏@souleschris 24m24 minutes ago
Going to be in Boston this Friday? I'll be at @StageNightclub, come out!  Tickets ► http://bit.ly/soulesstage  VIP/Tables ► Ryan @ 774-270-4020
Really Chris Soules? Really? A night club appearance!!! I have no words.
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:47 pm

MEandI and Josh did this and mall promos. It's done.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:MEandI and Josh did this and mall promos. It's done.

As did Sean and Catherine and even JP and Ashley….I think anything that comes there way they should seize. Why not??
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:36 pm

I personally don't care what any of these people do--any of them. If they want to go in a mall and charge for used toilet paper that is up to them. So why or why not is totally up to them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:38 pm

eliza3 wrote:

As did Sean and Catherine and even JP and Ashley….I think anything that comes there way they should seize.   Why not??

I think he should seize on it if they think people will come and he is probably getting paid. I just didn't think after the break up he was that popular. Maybe it's just on this forum that his popularity seemed to decline. If he doesn't fill the seats they will probably stop asking. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:59 pm

And he's coming to Tempe, AZ on a TUESDAY night. My friend sent me the ad that is going to run in the neighborhood paper (available free at convenience stores!). I clicked on the link to the Great Love Debate and I got a warning to not open site as it would give me a virus.  cantstopl

Here's the text from the ad:

CHRIS SOULES from ABC's THE BACHELOR joins the GREAT LOVE DEBATE!

TUESDAY, AUGUST 25th at the
World Famous Tempe Improv

TICKETS ON SALE NOW ($40 General Admission and $75 VIP)
SPECIAL VIP SEATING AND MEET& GREET PACKAGES WITH CHRIS AVAILABLE!

"One Night with CHRIS SOULES" is a series of live, Town Hall-style discussion and debates featuring the star of the most recent season of
ABC's "The Bachelor."  At these special shows, the recently-separated Chris and the audience will attempt to answer the main question raised by the
Great Love Debate's 100-city North American tour - "Why is Everyone Still Single?"

"Chris captured the hearts of millions of women as the handsome and romantic Midwestern farmer looking for his bride," says Brian Howie, Host and Creator of the Great Love Debate.  "Today he finds himself eligible and available once again, just like the thousands of singles who have attended our shows over the past year.  What better way to raise questions and find answers than with a fun and feisty evening with the man who symbolizes everyone's sincere quest for love?"

For further details or media inquiries, please contact us at greatlovedebate@gmail.com or 310.310.0746, or visit www.greatlovedebate.com.

###

The Great Love Debate is nationally-touring event featuring a lively, interactive Town Hall-style discussion and debate on the current state of the date that is comprised of an audience of 100 of each city's most eligible bachelors facing off against 100 of its most dynamic single women to answer the question, "Why is everyone still single?"

Chris Soules first captured the hearts and minds of America when he was a final three contestant on season 10 of "The Bachelorette." The self-proclaimed romantic is an enormously successful farmer who competed for Andi Dorfman's heart, but did not win the season. However, the tables turned with season 19 of "The Bachelor", during which 30 women competed to be his wife.  Chris later competed as part of the Season 20 cast of "Dancing With The Stars."  Chris, who could drive a tractor before he could drive a car, grew up on a farm in Lamont, Iowa and attended Iowa State University where he studied agronomy and agriculture.  He loves football, camping, country music, and he is hoping for a big family, just like his own.

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:09 pm

Rolly wrote:
eliza3 wrote:

As did Sean and Catherine and even JP and Ashley….I think anything that comes there way they should seize.   Why not??

I think he should seize on it if they think people will come and he is probably getting paid. I just didn't think after the break up he was that popular. Maybe it's just on this forum that his popularity seemed to decline. If he doesn't fill the seats they will probably stop asking. JMO.

Fair enough but going on a 100-city tour to very small venues such as the one in Tempe, Arizona just seems like a far cry from his claims to be missing the farm and wanting to be back there. I don't know why I fall for what the leads claim anymore as it's such a line of B.S. duh

Funny thing (to me anyway) is if you look at the Tempe Improv's calendar for August, the venue generally holds their Stand Up Comedy Class on Tuesday nights or rent it out for private fundraiser so they are not even booking Chris' speaking tour for a Thurs-Sun night when they get bigger crowds. Shoot, even the Illusions Drag Show: A Night Of Celebrity Impersonators made the Tempe Improv Sunday night showing. giggling

http://tempeimprov.com/enhancedCalendar.cfm
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:19 pm

I understand people from the show seizing opportunities that come their way in the form of interviews, other appearances on shows or hosting gigs, etc.  Basically when it leads to work and job opportunities for themselves like Ali, Jilian and Chris and Peyton.  To me, it's kind of self absorbed and somewhat silly to ask a fan to pay money to see you just so you can earn some money.  But there are fans willing to do it just to meet these edited versions of people we see.  I wouldn't do it, but apparently plenty of others do/would.  

Personally, I like when they've done bachelor gives back events or all the years Graham hosted Alex's lemonade stand and gathered Bach alumns to work it.  Yes people spent money, but the money went for a great cause, not in any of the Bach alumns pockets.   That type of event I wouldn't mind attending, if I truly wanted to meet anyone from Bach nation, and donating towards.  Of course, this is all JMHO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:35 pm

Yeah, I think all these VIP meet and greets are appalling no matter who does them be it pop stars or reality TV "stars". Asking people to pay for your attention is on par with prostitution IMO. Where's the dignity?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:52 pm

To be fair...we need to push the "Great Love Debate" to invite Whitney to be on the panel...not with him of course. Hugesmile

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:59 pm

Honestly, I judge the people willing to pay for these things way more than I judge bachelor alum for doing it. They are just doing what any (non) self-respecting D-list celebrity would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan