SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 64 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:33 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:IA, Chris's biggest fear is the fear is that he can't find love to bring home to Arlington and Becca feeds that fear and TPTB are highlighting this for their dramatic story line.  Whitney was his love story from the beginning but they have to show his journey in the Bachelor Bubble before they get to the ending at the FRC.

That said, I would not be surprised if Becca was sent home, then Chris hesitated and recomposed himself as to whether he would actually propose to Whitney.  IMO, he shouldn't propose to anyone if he was "really" that uncertain.  It is quite possible that Whitney was stuck in the limo driving around the cornfields of Iowa until TBTB gave signal that Chris was final ready to proceed.  

At the WTA Viewing Party in Chicago, Whitney had her photo taken with friends of Chris' sister and their hash tag for the photo is
"She's gonna win, We Know His Sister."    Game over, IMO.

:yes: Good Post

Here's a bit of "techie trivia" about Whitney's drive and where she was going. We see her on the passenger side of the limo with sun shining in from the driver's side, casting shadows from objects on the driver's side towards the passenger's side. So what direction might the limo driver be going for this to be the case?

First of all I don't believe that picture could have been taken before 2:30 PM that day because the sun wasn't out to cast shadows, and not only was the sun out but the skies were clear as we can see blue sky in the rear window of the limo behind her. Second of all the limo would have been taking her from Dubuque, probably west on 90 and then north on 187 to Lamont (where the FRC was being held) - so east to west and then south to north.

At that time of year (November 22, 2014) and at the latitude and longitude of Lamont, IA (42.6000° N, 91.6411° W) the sun would have been at a zenith angle of 73.27 degrees and an azimuth angle of 219.97 degrees. A zenith angle of 90 would be directly overhead and a zenith angle of 0 would be right on the southern horizon; an azimuth angle of 180 would be due south at mid day; the sun was in the south western sky.

Which means that the limo with Whitney it it was driving either east to west or south to north when that picture was taken - based on where the sun was in the sky those are the only limo directions that would cast the shadows we see; she was on her way from Dubuque to Lamont - not leaving Lamont to go back to Dubuque.
Amazing post Lucas! :claphands
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:09 pm

Is it Monday yet? I'm not sure how I'm gonna make it another week. Does anybody else wake up in the morning and want to catch up on this forum like first thing? OK I do make coffee first.... I'm starting to feel a bit crazy bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 64 2292733854 with this show....just where TPTB wants me...yikes!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:15 pm

Rolly wrote:Is it Monday yet? I'm not sure how I'm gonna make it another week. Does anybody else wake up in the morning and want to catch up on this forum like first thing? OK I do make coffee first.... I'm starting to feel a bit crazy  bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 64 2292733854 with this show....just where TPTB wants me...yikes!

Yep! I was supposed to pop in here for 20 minutes on my lunch break and now more than an hour later ... I am STILL here. The show and this forum is ADDICTING. Like chocolate. giggling

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:21 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Rolly wrote:Is it Monday yet? I'm not sure how I'm gonna make it another week. Does anybody else wake up in the morning and want to catch up on this forum like first thing? OK I do make coffee first.... I'm starting to feel a bit crazy  bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 64 2292733854 with this show....just where TPTB wants me...yikes!

Yep! I was supposed to pop in here for 20 minutes on my lunch break and now more than an hour later ... I am STILL here.  The show and this forum is ADDICTING. Like chocolate.  giggling

Your posts relieve my mind a little - it's so good to not be alone in this crazy obsession!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Me three giggling
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:24 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

Yep! I was supposed to pop in here for 20 minutes on my lunch break and now more than an hour later ... I am STILL here.  The show and this forum is ADDICTING. Like chocolate.  giggling

2pop totally addicting. Think how happy we're gonna be at the FRC laughlaughlaugh laughlaughlaugh I still believe Whit is F1 and that the proposal will be very romantic. Let's just hope JK isn't behind Whitney mouthing the words to Chris of what to say. giggling I'm telling you Chris is gonna be a blubbering mess. Upset JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:25 pm

If Chris OR Whit tear up, I am so gonna cry.

I can't watch live so can anyone possibly tweet or text me how good it is? giggling
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:31 pm

Literally the first thing I do when I wake up is log in to catch up. And TPTB have totally sucked me in and have me on the train to crazy town. giggling

When a Monday night TV show makes you wish the weekend would go faster.....
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:37 pm

Aaahhhh.... was out for awhile and catching up. I am SO relieved that I am not the only one who feels addicted to this show and like there should be a 12 step program for the addiction.

group hug

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:44 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Aaahhhh.... was out for awhile and catching up.  I am SO  relieved that I am not the only one who feels addicted to this show and like there should be a 12 step program for the addiction.

group hug

rofl :Woah-hoo: rofl speechless
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fosnight Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:50 pm

Amen.. Have no idea how I got so attached to this couple... They just seem so real and I want to believe the fairy tale... It is going to be a long week!!

Fosnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:55 pm

KB_Mom wrote:

Literally the first thing I do when I wake up is log in to catch up. And TPTB have totally sucked me in and have me on the train to crazy town. giggling

When a Monday night TV show makes you wish the weekend would go faster.....

I know I feel like I'm wishing my life away...how sick is that?!? 🚋 All aboard the train to crazy town!

Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11