SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 63 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:13 am

Oops. Didn't post the link giggling

https://twitter.com/ChrisWhitFans
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:21 am

Diana wrote:Oops. Didn't post the link giggling

That is sweet of you Diana, I just followed you, so you have atleast 1 follower! Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:23 am

MiniDiva wrote:

That is sweet of you Diana, I just followed you, so you have atleast 1 follower!  Smiley
YAY ME cantstopl jk I remember we had like two followers on team Jash and we still have 1k to this day so maybe that'll happen this time around BUT even if I don't have followers it's not important. Just a easy place for us to go to see all the pics and interviews in one place. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:25 am

Diana wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

That is sweet of you Diana, I just followed you, so you have atleast 1 follower!  Smiley
YAY ME cantstopl jk I remember we had like two followers on team Jash and we still have 1k to this day so maybe that'll happen this time around BUT even if I don't have followers it's not important. Just a easy place for us to go to see all the pics and interviews in one place. Smiley

Really wish someone who is talented would make a Chrisney video especially to country music. yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:33 am

I followed you too. Smiley
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:33 am

MiniDiva wrote:
Diana wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

Really wish someone who is talented would make a Chrisney video especially to country music.  yes
I can maybe! Smiley
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:14 am

Diana wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Diana wrote:

Really wish someone who is talented would make a Chrisney video especially to country music.  yes
I can maybe! Smiley

clapping! If I knew how I'd give it a shot but I don't. I've been doing a little research for songs. I know Chrisney likes country and I'm not a country expert.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:20 am

Hey guys, I remember seeing those flowers Chris gave to Whitney in photos by the mural date but they cut it out of the ep. Any of you guys know if he was supposed to be like tossing them to her the way she had him catch the garter in the deleted scenes? Because that would be a cute on running joke just the two of them shared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fosnight Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:51 am

Thinking of songs for a video of them... The song playing at the wedding reception, "Love and Affection" by Matt White is perfect and should be the song of their first dance at their wedding.... Perfect lyrics!

Fosnight

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:24 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:In the limo caps, the sun is out in Whitney's cap as if it is setting and the same thing is happening with Chris in the Barn holding the rose.  Becca is out in an overcast weather.  Per a tweeter, it was horrible weather that day but maybe it cleared up and the sun came out.JMO.

I agree with your observations. Becca's picture in the limo shows soft diffuse lighting - consistent with a cloudy or overcast day. But Whitney's picture shows sharply defined shadows on the rear seat of the limo consistent with a sunny day. In point of fact (as opposed to conjecture) the weather did clear up but not until later in the day.

The weather for KOLZ (the closest airport to Arlington, IA) the day of the FRC shows sunrise at 7:08 AM and sunset at 4:39 PM. From sunrise until 1:55 PM it was foggy and overcast, by 2:15 PM it was scattered clouds and it didn't clear until 2:35 PM. From 2:35 PM until sunset it was clear. So IMHO the picture of Becca had to have been taken sometime after sunrise but no later than 2:15 PM and the picture of Whitney had to have been taken no earlier than 2:35 PM but not later than sunset at 4:39 PM - that's the only way to match the lighting we see with the weather that day for Arlington.

My opinion is the screen caps make Becca's RC first (the F2 slot) and Whitney's later in the day (the F1 slot).

Holy shmoly! Great analysis.... clapping!

(just catching up so sorry if this has already been discussed). Hope you posted this in the sleuthing clues for Whitney!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:27 pm

^^^Lucas15 can we copy this to the Sleuthing Thread? Good stuff!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:29 pm

KB_Mom wrote:IMO, while I do think he developed feelings for both F2, a lot of this he was so torn and conflicted is manufactured drama to build suspense for the finale.

CH said in his TV guide interview when Chris came home to Arlington and was able to talk to his family, the family was the voice of reason and helped give CS clarity, which I read as pointing to Whit as F1. At this point in the process, the guy is physically and emotionally exhausted and while I could see that while isolated from family and friends, he'd "bond" with CH, maybe some of the producers, that is no substitute for the family that knows him best.  

If the clarity the talks with his family gave him is that Whit is F1, I don't see that as the family pressuring him to pick Whit, as some suggest. I see it as the family he is close to, who know him best, love him, want what's best for him, and want him to be happy,  gave him the emotional support he needed, outside the bubble, to make the best decision for him.

Again, late to party on my reply but wanted to say .... thumbsup

Chris is a 33 year old man. Nobody is going to make up his mind for him. However, stepping away from the situation and spending time with those who have HIS BEST INTERESTS at heart (vs. drama for viewers) surely gave him much needed clarity. He needed that gentle poke to remember why he went on show in the first place and last thing he needed was another long distance relationship with someone who lives in California.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11