SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:59 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

Poor Chris, he is gone!! Sorry, but I don't think he will be able to let this get away, no way! This is deep emotion.

giggling I personally think he was gonezo after their first date. Hence :
- the back to back dates
- he stated in his blog he started to falling in love in real way on their second date
- the off screen making out on the parking lot after the second date.
- the HTD's Bday gifts, the hardtosaygoodbye scene. The love letter blog for B.
- the longing eyes teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 3806527698
- the concern of Arlington on the FD.

I **edited* can't ignore the fact that he has built the "momentum" (as he implied in his blogs, btw) with B like with nobody else? scratch  scratch  scratch
see, he "dated" B for 5  consequtive weeks : week 6-7-8-9-10 by the time of FRC.
That was huge chunk of time and momentum for this cray2 show, where the time with the lead can be regarded as priceless resource (just ask Kelsey and Britt.. teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 3806527698 ). its like 50 light years IRL !  laugh out loud   (its me, exaggerating.. giggling )

Back to top Go down

teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:43 pm

I love this video so much! You can really see their chemistry!

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:53 pm

There was a VO where Becca says this is the love i have been waiting for" does anyone remember what scene that was said please?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:41 pm

see2love wrote:There was a VO where Becca says this is the love i have been waiting for" does anyone remember what scene that was said please?

I think it was in the last preview
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:43 pm

sfrank wrote:I love this video so much! You can really see their chemistry!

When she hung her head and said "Sorry Dad" and when shooting the guns, "I wanna do it again .....and Again......and Again".... they were my favorite moments of the whole season revolving around Becca. I just found her to be adorbs..

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:48 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
sfrank wrote:I love this video so much! You can really see their chemistry!

When she hung her head and said "Sorry Dad" and when shooting the guns,  "I wanna do it again .....and Again......and Again".... they were my favorite moments of the whole season revolving around Becca. I just found her to be adorbs..

me three..

in the shotgun scene you could see that they shared the same sense of humor. She is so funny! :Nod: giggling
B: oh miss...what are you aiming for?....
C: hahaha
and
B: are you afraid of me?
C: Oh, yes!!

I believe she is the F1. and when C got asked in a media round what was the best date for him ..he answered that its one of his dates on the show. IMO this first date with B could easily passed as the best date he was referring to. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:58 pm

^^Interesting, mura! :gotcha:  IIRC, I believe JBF said Chris answered the camping date was his favorite (one reason to support JBF's F1 pick of kaitlyn).

But if you think about it, Chris might easily consider this a camping date, too. Didn't Chris and Becca cook their dinner over a campfire? teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 2498057887

And yes, this by far is my favorite clip of them together...so cute. Oh btw, #teambecca, this is what victory looks like. teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 3806527698

teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:06 am

Litta123 wrote:^^Interesting, mura! :gotcha:  IIRC, I believe JBF said Chris answered the camping date was his favorite (one reason to support JBF's F1 pick of kaitlyn).

But if you think about it, Chris might easily consider this a camping date, too. Didn't Chris and Becca cook their dinner over a campfire? teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 2498057887

And yes, this by far is my favorite clip of them together...so cute. Oh btw, #teambecca, this is what victory looks like. teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 3806527698

haha! yes to the campfire

if only MF had nerves to tweet it will be a 'shot gun' ending or something to the effect..i will try to love him...Praying lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:15 am

Oh snap, Mura!   YouTube deleted these videos due to copyright infringement.   :tissueboxhissyfit
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:23 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Oh snap, Mura!   YouTube deleted these videos due to copyright infringement.   :tissueboxhissyfit

dont worry! bestbud!

The generous Auntie has offered to put all B-C time for us in dailymotion (?), just as she did for Chres. But i told her we should wait until ATFR!... teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 23 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:36 am

^^ Awesome!  Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:26 am

Hanging in with the Chris and Becca fans! Got a nugget for you today. I rewatched some of the episodes and  there is an intersting highlight at the second rose ceremony.Chris gives the usual tribute before handing out roses saying he appreciates them being there and to expect some ups and downs in the journey  durina camera focus on his face. Then  he says something like  I never really thought  I'd be able to say this so soon but camera zooms Becca I see my  future wife in this room then camera pans to Ashley I. as he says but first there will be some tough decisions along the way.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal