SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:34 pm

Okay ladies, time to form team Brecca? Anyone sign up to be the honorary captian?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:42 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Rolly wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Glad to be back and happy to be a Nick Chick again! Hugesmile

Let me just say...again...Stuckinsc I love your avi. I'm not sure it gets any better than Charlie. :fanningfan

Thanks, I love this one even more. He is just the total package.

He?  Nick, Brooks or Charlie?  Or all three?  Hugesmile

I personally can't see Becca and Josh as a couple.  Not sure about Brooks, but that seems more a match possibility than Josh.  But I have been and will continue to be #teamaslongasBeccaishappy. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:48 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Let me just say...again...Stuckinsc I love your avi. I'm not sure it gets any better than Charlie. :fanningfan

Thanks, I love this one even more. He is just the total package.

He?  Nick, Brooks or Charlie?  Or all three?  Hugesmile

I personally can't see Becca and Josh as a couple.  Not sure about Brooks, but that seems more a match possibility than Josh.  But I have been and will continue to be #teamaslongasBeccaishappy. Hugesmile

I agree with the Becca happy. But my love for Brooks makes me hope they can work. I think they would have a blast together.

Charlie is the total package. Both Nick and Brooks are really awesome, but sorry Charlie out hots them both in my book. I can duck if anyone wants to throw the rotten tomatoes at me, I will totally understand. I mean come on Charlie has the accent, accents always win. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:03 pm

No tomatoes from me, you know my thoughts on Charlie!  giggling

Honestly, I would love to see Becca find someone on her own, not from Bach nation, but there are a handful of guys, I'd be ok with her dating.  In the end, I just want her to find someone that truly loves and appreciates her.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:No tomatoes from me, you know my thoughts on Charlie!  giggling

Honestly, I would love to see Becca find someone on her own, not from Bach nation, but there are a handful of guys, I'd be ok with her dating.  In the end, I just want her to find someone that truly loves and appreciates her.

Very much agree on Charlie and Becca. Brooks is on the short list of those who I think would be good enough for her. Now the look physically beautiful list with her is admittedly longer. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Okay ladies, time to form team Brecca?  Anyone sign up to be the honorary captian?

im rooting for sfrank to take one for the team and be the captain leader handwave Praying

last time i checked, my SharNick obsession wonderfully went South cantstopl BUT turned out to be a beautiful friendship between Shar, her fiancee (Oddly enough pls take Note: Andy with a y...not with an i !! giggling ) and Nick. So,,yeah..im always on board with a good matchmaking service  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 77 1710264613 :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:14 am

I like the nomination of sfrank. sfrank, will you accept this position? We can probably dig you up a rose if you want. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:42 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
ElonM wrote:
sfrank wrote:I'm secretly hoping Brooks moved to CA to be closer to Becca!!!
Go Team Brecca!

Now this is a match I'm supporting.

Two of my favourite f2s as a couple :yes:

Brecca to the world! PINKHEART

Actually techically Brooks was the F3. Drew the F2. giggling. But i do get your point Elon.. bestbud!

i dont follow Brooks much, so i have no idea which type of girl he is really into. From BIP , as per edit at least, he had a huge crush on Jackie Parr.. which quite different than B, IMO. So im not sure about Brecca pairing ..i basically firm on the #TeamWhoeverMakesBHappy :yes: Smiley

Despite such stuff never aired when it comes to this show, I still wonder whether religion/christianity plays important role in B picking the right guy and let herself to fall in wuv. The one and only BF we know, Dez (and his fam) seem to have strong religious values. I wonder whether being religious is actually a deal breaker trait for her  question

handwave I tend to think Becca would be looking for a nice Christian man to marry.  It seems her faith is very important to her.  Jmo.  #teamletsfindBeccaagoodman  #lovethatgirlbestbud!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:24 am

Mommyof1 wrote: snipped
handwave I tend to think Becca would be looking for a nice Christian man to marry.  It seems her faith is very important to her.  Jmo.  #teamletsfindBeccaagoodman  #lovethatgirlbestbud!

IA I think faith is somewhat important to Brooks, like them both but I can't see Becca hanging over cliffs, snowboarding in Utah, spending Christmas in the Mountains, and ice fishing in the snow. :gotcha:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:28 am

:cutesmile!: loving all the making service we provide 

^^ Now, Where in the world is Tim Tebow? handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote: snipped

IA I think faith is somewhat important to Brooks, like them both but I can't see Becca hanging over cliffs, snowboarding in Utah, spending Christmas in the Mountains, and ice fishing in the snow. :gotcha:

I am not sure on this GA. I think there is a much more fun and adventurous side to Becca. I also wonder if when he finds the one if Brooks might not settle a little from the extreme lifestyle. To me he is young and single and enjoying life. I do wonder if Eric's death had an impact to enjoy life, but also to appreciate it once you find the right one?

I don't really know. I think they would make tall gorgeous babies though.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:48 am

i thought Brooks having a new GF just recently? he posted her pic on his IG. did they already break up now? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal