SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by whit90 Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:03 am

Maggenzm wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I am sorry, I like Brookes, but I don't think he is a good match for Becca. I think Chris is her type, so since Brookes and Chris are so different, I don't think it will work.
IMO, Brookes is more like her Ex, which she said was not her type, and didn't see him as someone she can marry. But, I could be wrong. I also think that Becca likes the lay back type like ROBERTTO or Drew if they weren't taken, they are more like Chris. JMO.

Roberto is no longer taken but sorry I have to disagree I do not think Chris is her type at all. They live totally different life's she is fun, witty, smart , and hangs with a total different group of friends. I am a huge Becca fan but was so glad that she was not his F1. She is more independent and lives a free style kind of life. JMO

She has said many times he was her type, and from what I saw on my screen they complemented each other very well. But, that 's in the past.
As one of her biggest fan, I want her to meet someone who is going to make her happy and one who is going to commit to stay, and right now, we just don't know yet, we shall see, I like Brookes, but not a good match for Becca. Again, that's just my opinion.

I am also one of her biggest fans but I just did not think it would last long with Chris. I agree what we saw on our TVs was a great love story but I just think Whitney is best for him. I also agree I just want her to find happiness and someone that will be her forever :cutesmile!: Whoever that might be....
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by california90 Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:06 am

I think Brooks and Becca can date. He's a huge free spirit. Becca is super fun (judging from her Snap chats). I don't think either of them are looking for marriage now, IMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:36 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal