SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:57 pm

He makes the weirdest movements with his lips/mouth all the time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by eirekay Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:59 pm

julychild wrote:
albean99 wrote:Thanks, MOT. I liked the Whitney video which shows their connection. Ashley S made me laugh. She is coherent some of the time.

Yes, Whitney and Chris have a connection, but I also think a lot of that ease in their interactions have to do with Whitney's personality...and Chris' passivity, too. It's confusing.

ITA :yes: I think with both Whitney and Kaitlyn, Chris gets to go along for the ride. He doesn't have to initiate. He really doesn't have to do much more than be there and respond. To their credit, both girls take Chris at face value and aren't probing for much more.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:02 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:Any way I can watch these videos from Canada?

Download Hola. Search for your type of browser. Search for country, choose USA. Click on vid.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
chrissy1295 wrote:Any way I can watch these videos from Canada?

Download Hola. Search for your type of browser. Search for country, choose USA. Click on vid.

Thank You Smiley
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:03 pm

julychild wrote:
albean99 wrote:Thanks, MOT. I liked the Whitney video which shows their connection. Ashley S made me laugh. She is coherent some of the time.

Yes, Whitney and Chris have a connection, but I also think a lot of that ease in their interactions have to do with Whitney's personality...and Chris' passivity, too. It's confusing.

It seems to me that Chris is more introverted and is used to being more passive with the three outgoing, loving older sisters and mother. Whitney seems very much like the women in his family and I think that is why he appears so at home with her. Just how I see it.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:06 pm

They should have showed the Chris and Whit adorableness last night instead of Ashley I's mess. It is so cute. I think Whitney really does bring Chris out of his shell. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:13 pm

julychild wrote:

Very much agree, but I think that is why he would be better suited for a person like Whitney than Becca. I think he needs someone to bring him out of his shell, someone who is overly outgoing and takes the initiative in the relationship.

Based on what we have seen so far I have liked his interactions with Whitney and Kaitlyn the best. I definitely think he responded very well to Jade last night but I think that her and Becca being more introverted and shy aren't necessarily the best fits for Chris. I am putting Jade's past aside here and commenting just on how I am viewing the show.

I need more from Chris, because to me he is a horrible bachelor, he can't put a sentence together let alone ask any invigorating questions. Don't think he is a bad guy or is insincere but just a really really bad lead and I think he needs to lay off the drinking on screen. It is mind numbing.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:18 pm

I think Chris is a Wonderful Bachelor I think people are being to harsh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:19 pm

I really like Carly as well. She is a sweet girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:28 pm

happygirl77us wrote: I think Chris is a Wonderful Bachelor  I think people are being to harsh.
Glad I am not the only one :claphands
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:40 pm

Diana wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: I think Chris is a Wonderful Bachelor  I think people are being to harsh.
Glad I am not the only one :claphands

Chris is a great guy who is genuinely interested in love and marriage  to include kids.  I think the lady he ends up with will be a very loved and cared for woman in every sense of the word.  :fanningfan
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:07 am

julychild wrote:

IA. Whitney seems to be a take charge personality and Chris seems to be a follower. He seems to admire her spunk and her ability to adapt. I think that, regardless of which one he chooses, that he needs someone with a lively personality to counter balance his blandness, someone who is independent yet friendly so they can move to the middle of nowhere and make friends with everyone there, and hopefully someone who isn't interested in long conversations. His communication skills are horrendous.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+57
Bet2Win
chrissy1295
Smileydog
pavalygurl
sara11