SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by deeliciouz Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:00 pm

^Amen.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:13 pm

Looks like the Lowe's are going to be live tweeting since they're stranded. If they start though, I won't be catching them.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:27 pm

^I think they will hold off on the tweeting. More like room service and early to bed since they barely slept last night.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:35 pm

A year ago at this time we were all huddled up next to our computers and/or on our couches in front of the tv, waiting for that moment that Catherine started her walk down the aisle to Sean and start their journey of forever together. Ahh good times. :cutesmile!:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:39 pm

Oh way to make me cry, Linds! Lol

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:47 pm

Sorry LOL! Just reminiscing while currently watching! Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:30 am

Just added this event to the calendar for Catherine. So proud of her.

@whiteschapelumc: For fans of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], @clmgiudici will be at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Teen Girls Conference at @whiteschapelumc. Register: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:45 am

@SeanLowe09: If you like my book, please help me spread the word! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:46 pm

My kind of interview

My book is in stores today! I was supposed to be in New York but the blizzard has me doing interviews from my hotel room in D.C. instead. I'm grateful to everyone who picks up a copy! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:08 pm

And all he has is his down vest. Yikes. This is GPS tagged "not Santa Barbara" laugh out loud

What are we doing here? It's cold here! ❄️ by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:31 pm

I am sure they will be able to fly out today before the cold kicks in. We did not get much snow last night so the plans should be flying out. I really feel bad for them because it was really cold yesterday!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:39 pm

Oh poor frozen babies. It's even cold here in Florida today like 50 degrees cold,
Sweater weather, but don't feel bad for us poor freezing Miamians, it's beach weather later in the week. summer
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis