SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:06 am

I think Britt is gorgeous. She's listed as a waitress in LA, so she's used to dealing with a lot of people and ethnicities. I think she may be just an outgoing person.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:27 am

happygirl77us wrote:
see2love wrote:And the world thought JuanP was a douche?

***Edited***   I see Chris as a good guy
***Edited***  It's the game....so many past bachelors have played too.  IMO

On another note, How are we certain that Kaitlyn can't be in the final 2 other than what RS says?  I thought I saw something about a tweet or pic or favoriting someone....now couldn't the sister have access to that acct since they are so close?  Just something about all this is so confusing.  Now, since Becca and Kaitlyn are seen talking to Chris a lot so far and Whitney not so much....that use to be a tell of the F1 in seasons past.  Is that off the table now??  Is there still a chance that Whit is actually the F3??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:45 am

Bet2Win wrote:I think Britt is gorgeous. She's listed as a waitress in LA, so she's used to dealing with a lot of people and ethnicities. I think she may be just an outgoing person.

I think Britt is physically gorgeous, too. She is, however, always animated, excited, wide-eyed, and giddily happy. Always. As a general rule, I don't trust people like that and/or I find them exhausting and annoying.

“Show me somebody who is always smiling, always cheerful, always optimistic, and I will show you somebody who hasn't the faintest idea what the heck is really going on.”
---- Mike Royko
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:36 am

Bet2Win wrote:I think Britt is gorgeous. She's listed as a waitress in LA, so she's used to dealing with a lot of people and ethnicities. I think she may be just an outgoing person.

ya, that's how I see her too. I think all that huggy stuff in her intro was the real her.

she seemed to get along well with the girls until that group date. But every single one of them acknowledged the attraction between Britt and Chris, to the point that it made them all cry, even Kaitlyn (that surprised me) and they are very jealous of her.

Side note - Whitney whining about how she should have gotten the Big & Rich date and not Britt, because she deserved it and she like the group more, sounded so much like Ashley I. whining about not getting the Cinderella date. I like her less with each passing episode.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:47 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:

**Edited**   I see Chris as a good guy
**Edited** It's the game....so many past bachelors have played too.  IMO

On another note, How are we certain that Kaitlyn can't be in the final 2 other than what RS says?  I thought I saw something about a tweet or pic or favoriting someone....now couldn't the sister have access to that acct since they are so close?  Just something about all this is so confusing.  Now, since Becca and Kaitlyn are seen talking to Chris a lot so far and Whitney not so much....that use to be a tell of the F1 in seasons past.  Is that off the table now??  Is there still a chance that Whit is actually the F3??
I think it's the fact that he's being so disrespectful of the other girls. He's kissed Britt TWICE now in front of other girls. And, I understand that the whole "leaving the girls for an hour and a half to go see a concert with Britt" was probably the producers' idea, not his, but he could have handled it SO much better. Instead, he just...left. 

It reminds me of Catherine and Sean's first kiss, where they had the option of kissing in front of the other girls but decided that it wasn't appropriate for other people to see. Sean definitely made out with a fair number of girls in his season, but he was never disrespectful (IMO).

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:51 am

Well, at least he seems to realize it NOW... he called himself an "idiot" in his blog in people.

Sean regrets the, I think, one time that the other girls saw him kissing someone. He was a quicker study, for sure.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:59 am

^^ I agree.

Chris doesn't do anything for me...at least not yet. He can hardly speak in sentences. He doesn't know how to control situations in the moment. When someone questions him, he doesn't take it very well. I think he's a complete puppet and a vary obvious one.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:34 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:

**Edited***??   I see Chris as a good guy
**Edited**  It's the game....so many past bachelors have played too.  IMO

Kaitlyn followed RS on the 20th and unfollowed him the same day. Some think it was to DM him. She didn't return to SM again until the 26th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:52 am

To me it looked like Britt was much more all over him that the opposite during the group date. He didnt look comfortable and she even said something about being sorry before she let go of him. She knew he didnt want to do that there. You have to look at the scene again. I think his body language shows that he is not comfortable (infront of Jade when they kissed). Britt is the one carressing him.... I wonder what he would have done if Whit was there then... I think he was really into Britt but not on a level where he would be crushed if she left... He is not beeming while talking about her in the way he is when he talked about Whit. I think they are doing their best to hide his and Whits connection from us... (sorry about my english, I`m swedish)

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:37 am

Chris has a Fan thread. If you are the type that doesn't like to read negative opinions, please stay in the Fan thread, to prevent us from having to delete posts. Once again, suggesting what a poster should be posting is not within the rules.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:54 am

grace8136 wrote:Kaitlyn followed RS on the 20th and unfollowed him the same day. Some think it was to DM him. She didn't return to SM again until the 26th.

*chuckle chuckle* That was probably Mike Fleiss. These ladies get to surrender their online accounts... along with their souls... to Fleiss & Company, so that the puppet-master can have his fun.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:16 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I don't understand the constant negativity towards Chris either.  It's the game....so many past bachelors have played too.  IMO

I don't care who wins, even if I am secretly hoping for an "upset" at fantasy suite time. If Ed Swiderski could boomerang as F1 and be allowed his laptop in Hawaii... and Jason dump Melissa post-show for Molly, anything is possible. Unfortunately, all of us here have gotten too comfortable with "the way things usually happen" each season.

When is Women Tell All is airing? Hopefully not before fantasy dates. We don't want another mess like Desiree's season.

Basically I am just sitting here watching this season that is "pregnant with possibilities"* and just...

2pop

I do agree that Whit "feels", just by her editing, like a future Bachelorette rather than a F1, although I will be perfectly fine if she's F1. Yet just imagine how much fun her season would be with just that one line in episode 1,  "sometimes these boys... just do not want to settle down!"

Grrrrrrrrooowl!

* No, I am not assuming anybody is... pregnant this season. It may be possible, but I am just repeating the advertising.

Last edited by JBF on Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+61
MVMom39forever
StacyNor
Ash2214
kikora
Mustang19