SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:41 pm

nutty1 wrote:I find it hard to believe that some think Chris just decided to whisk Britt away for 90 minutes and a concert, all on his own.That was totally producer induced, like most of this show. I think he genuinely looked sheepish when he walked in.

That is fine, but then he shouldn't get credit for Whitney meeting the friends. The producers can't be blamed for just the bad behavior. Also be a man and face the girls when you get back. Don't run with your tail between your legs and make Britt do the dirty work and then blame her for doing it in your blog.

eirekay wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
northernviewer wrote:question - I'm late to the "game" this season, but am curious as to why so many think that Britt is acting.... is it because she's an actress?  they do live normal lives when off screen, so I'm told :cutesmile!:

I wouldn't say acting, but she's coming across as over the top. Not sure if it's for the cameras or if she's that animated in real life.

Britt has very animated features and is very affectatious (I decided to go Kelsey on you with BIG WORDS). giggling  She has had a habit of kind of draping herself over the other girls, cuddling up and holding hands or walking arm in arm.  No saying it's strange/weird - just different.

Bet2Win wrote:I think Britt is gorgeous. She's listed as a waitress in LA, so she's used to dealing with a lot of people and ethnicities. I think she may be just an outgoing person.

MiaHawk wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:I think Britt is gorgeous. She's listed as a waitress in LA, so she's used to dealing with a lot of people and ethnicities. I think she may be just an outgoing person.

I think Britt is physically gorgeous, too.  She is, however, always animated, excited, wide-eyed, and giddily happy.  Always. As a general rule, I don't trust people like that and/or I find them exhausting and annoying.

“Show me somebody who is always smiling, always cheerful, always optimistic, and I will show you somebody who hasn't the faintest idea what the heck is really going on.”
---- Mike Royko

jcrbil wrote:Well, at least he seems to realize it NOW...  he called himself an "idiot" in his blog in people.

Sean regrets the, I think, one time that the other girls saw him kissing someone.  He was a quicker study, for sure.

Personally around people I don't know well I am usually smiling and positive. Most tell me it makes them feel better. I save my sadness and frustration for my true friends. I am also very physically touchy person, but then again I feel comfort from touch. Personally, I did not see Britt as the instigator in their kisses and touches. But since I am not a huge Chris fan I admit I might be viewing it with a bias.

What I do stand by is that he ran like a coward then blames Britt for telling the girls about the concert. To me that is a red flag. That he doesn't at least theme equal blame in as umn said no Bueno.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:49 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I find it hard to believe that some think Chris just decided to whisk Britt away for 90 minutes and a concert, all on his own.That was totally producer induced, like most of this show. I think he genuinely looked sheepish when he walked in.

That is fine, but then he shouldn't get credit for Whitney meeting the friends. The producers can't be blamed for just the bad behavior. Also be a man and face the girls when you get back. Don't run with your tail between your legs and make Britt do the dirty work and then blame her for doing it in your blog.

exactly, picking and choosing what you want to perceive as production manipulation and what's lead driven doesn't give us a clear picture of true events.

The look on Chris's face when Britt was singing, and his comments after, spoke volumes. He didn't give a flying fig what the other girls thought,(including Whit) he wanted to be with Britt and to heck with the consequences. Reminded me of being a teenager and staying out past curfew because you were having to much fun and decided that any punishment would be worth it. giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:12 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
eusebeia wrote:
 I can't believe they had Chris leave firs by himself and the two women had to stand there and wait for their own ride back.  Talk about humiliating.

Nothing beats Kacey during Ali's season left on top of an iceburg as her heli took off.

That and when Jillian left Robby standing by the train tracks in the mountains and the train pulls away.
Sorry but I am going to correct this. I know exactly where she dropped him off. It was on the outskirts of Revelstoke, BC and all he had to do was turn around and there was a hotel there as well as other houses. The filming of it made it look like he was in the middle of nowhere.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:30 pm

Britt comes across as a nicer Courtney to me. She knows she's attractive and doesn't really care if something she does hurts the others. Not to take away the onus on Chris as lead to handle it much better himself, she was staking her claim in front of Jade & whoever else was there. Ditto after going to the concert and her 1 on 1 date. The worst part about that is it doesn't seem like she's doing it because she wants Chris, just she wants to "win". I just don't find her to be sincere in any way but admit the sleeping in makeup and that horrible lipstick has a hand in how I feel about her.  hmmm

The producers clearly had a hand in them leaving to go to the concert in the middle of the date. It's never been done that way before that I can remember. The usual way is to give the rose to one and then they go off for the rest of the date, usually a concert. This seems to have been designed to torment the other women.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:23 pm

JBF Today at 5:54 am

@grace8136 wrote:Kaitlyn followed RS on the 20th and unfollowed him the same day. Some think it was to DM him. She didn't return to SM again until the 26th.

*chuckle chuckle* That was probably Mike Fleiss. These ladies get to surrender their online accounts... along with their souls... to Fleiss & Company, so that the puppet-master can have his fun.

I do see how close Kaitlyn is with her sister, I am really wondering if that picture and follow was instigated by the sister to throw anyone off the track.  Still we have nothing positive of Whitney in the F2 other than RS.  Maybe we are looking at someone else in the F2 other than her??  Just throwing this out there as a possibility.

grace8136 Yesterday at 10:34 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:

@happygirl77us wrote:

@see2love wrote:And the world thought JuanP was a douche?

**Edited***??   I see Chris as a good guy

**Edited**  It's the game....so many past bachelors have played too.  IMO

On another note, How are we certain that Kaitlyn can't be in the final 2 other than what RS says?  I thought I saw something about a tweet or pic or favoriting someone....now couldn't the sister have access to that acct since they are so close?  Just something about all this is so confusing.  Now, since Becca and Kaitlyn are seen talking to Chris a lot so far and Whitney not so much....that use to be a tell of the F1 in seasons past.  Is that off the table now??  Is there still a chance that Whit is actually the F3??

Kaitlyn followed RS on the 20th and unfollowed him the same day. Some think it was to DM him. She didn't return to SM again until the 26th.

Thanks Grace, but like I said above in my response to JBF, IMO cause Kaitlyn and her sister are so close, love pranks, IMO, there is a "chance" that it could be the sister on the twitter instead of Kaitlyn and since Kaitlyn didn't have a facebook, the only means of communication would of been the twitter or instagram.

nutty1 Yesterday at 5:49 pm
I find it hard to believe that some think Chris just decided to whisk Britt away for 90 minutes and a concert, all on his own.That was totally producer induced, like most of this show. I think he genuinely looked sheepish when he walked in.
I completely agree nutty.  To me, that was completely producer driven considering that at that time, they were maybe considering Britt as the next lead so showcasing her heavily.  Now, considering their editing of Britt, I have extreme doubts that she is on their next lead radar right now.  They are showcasing Carly, Becca, Kaitlyn and Whitney so think that any of those four could be the next bette.

Diana Yesterday at 10:36 am

@atem wrote:

@Diana wrote:

@julychild wrote:Just finished watching...and yeah, I still think Becca is F1. Infact, right now, I think Whitney is F3! Whatever!!!

Well considering we know for a fact Kaitlin and Jade aren't in the F2. Whitney would have to be F2.

Other than RS, is there more info about Kaitlin?

She was active on FB and Twitter while they were filming like LCD's and stuff.
Please see my thoughts earlier in my post.  I really think that there is something up with Kaitlyn and maybe, just maybe especially considering we have nothing proving that Whitney is in the F2, Kaitlyn could be there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:23 pm

Oh I agree, it was designed by the producers to upset the women. RS has photos of the women minus Britt on that group date eating with producers at a table in a bar or restaurant so at least they took them out to eat. They made it look like they sat on those couches for an hour+ just waiting, which made it seem even worse and meaner. I'm sure producers also asked probing questions about how bad it made them feel to see Britt "as the clear front-runner" to make them even more insecure and teary.

If I were the lead I'd definitely pick my battles with producers carefully and ask myself, "Is this a hill worth dying on?" Where a GDR is handed out would not be such a hill to me. I'd save that for something big, like smoothing out an unforseen problem when I'm down to my final 3-4 or getting alone time with my F1 before the FRC (like they allowed Sean with Cat, to answer some questions he had).

Even if Chris said he didn't want to give the rose during the SQT at the concert if I were a producer I'd simply explain the cameras were set up to record it happening on stage and that's the way it was going to happen, period. He'd look like a giant baby if he pouted and said he wasn't moving until he got his way. If he said he wanted all the women to go to the concert I'd ask him to imagine how the women would feel watching Britt get the rose and dancing with him on stage. Yeah, as the lead I definitely wouldn't want that.

I haven't fully formed an opinion about Chris yet, I don't think things get interesting until HTDs every season so to me it's still early and there's a lot of footage left to see. (I barely noticed him on Andi's season.)
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:42 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I think just about everything is based on what the producers want.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:10 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

@grace8136 wrote:Kaitlyn followed RS on the 20th and unfollowed him the same day. Some think it was to DM him. She didn't return to SM again until the 26th.

*chuckle chuckle* That was probably Mike Fleiss. These ladies get to surrender their online accounts... along with their souls... to Fleiss & Company, so that the puppet-master can have his fun.

I do see how close Kaitlyn is with her sister, I am really wondering if that picture and follow was instigated by the sister to throw anyone off the track.  Still we have nothing positive of Whitney in the F2 other than RS.  Maybe we are looking at someone else in the F2 other than her??  Just throwing this out there as a possibility.

... or, again, the tomfoolery comes from Fleiss & Co.

This season is so goofy that I am just throwing in the towel and staying afloat on the Canadian kayak at least until Fantasy Date Time... when we know the top 3 "pecking order" 110%. (This being the favored percentile on screen this season... LOL!)

Everybody knows I'm the Forum Idiot anyway, so what else is new? chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 51 Rankin10

"When she walked in, she said I could plow her field anytime. I'm not sure what that means, but I like it."

Well... wake me up, Christopher, once you figure out what it means and whether or not you still like it at the end of your little journey.

I recall Ashley and Jordan Paul used a different word than "plow" their season. I believe it was "cupcake". She said she liked sweet things and was "not sure" if HE would be calling her that, but... "you'll never know".

At this point, I am grasping at straws this season... 

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 51 Prince10

Last edited by JBF on Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:40 pm

albean99 wrote:Britt comes across as a nicer Courtney to me. She knows she's attractive and doesn't really care if something she does hurts the others. Not to take away the onus on Chris as lead to handle it much better himself, she was staking her claim in front of Jade & whoever else was there. Ditto after going to the concert and her 1 on 1 date. The worst part about that is it doesn't seem like she's doing it because she wants Chris, just she wants to "win". I just don't find her to be sincere in any way but admit the sleeping in makeup and that horrible lipstick has a hand in how I feel about her.  hmmm

The producers clearly had a hand in them leaving to go to the concert in the middle of the date. It's never been done that way before that I can remember. The usual way is to give the rose to one and then they go off for the rest of the date, usually a concert. This seems to have been designed to torment the other women.

Totally agree with everything you said! I had such a hard time with Ben's season because nearly every scene with Courtney literally hurt my stomach. She was so mean and nasty to girls but then sickly sweet with Ben.

I also have a hard time watching Britt but really because she comes across so inauthentic in her expressions and reactions on camera ... but at least she is consistent. She used the same overly excited and interested faces with Kelsey in last ep as she did with Chris.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:18 pm

JBF wrote:S
Aunties_Love wrote:

... or, again, the tomfoolery comes from Fleiss & Co.

This season is so goofy that I am just throwing in the towel and staying afloat on the Canadian kayak at least until Fantasy Date Time... when we know the top 3 "pecking order" 110%. (This being the favored percentile on screen this season... LOL!)

Everybody knows I'm the Forum Idiot anyway, so what else is new? chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 51 Rankin10

"When she walked in, she said I could plow her field anytime. I'm not sure what that means, but I like it."

Well... wake me up, Christopher, once you figure out what it means and whether or not you still like it at the end of your little journey.

I recall Ashley and Jordan Paul used a different word than "plow" their season. I believe it was "cupcake". She said she liked sweet things and was "not sure" if HE would be calling her that, but... "you'll never know".

At this point, I am grasping at straws this season... 

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 51 Prince10

If you're making a list you can add what Chris said at the M&g as Kaitlyn walked into the mansion
"I never saw that coming" giggling
Love your pic caption.  rofl and how Chris in a voiceover or ITM said he wanted to spend the whole night with her followed by Jimmy arriving and never seeming to leave ... even in the hot tub.  Also liked how Jimmy picked up the rose (signalling his pick) and then mocked Chris - "are there poeple to talk to on the farm or just animals". The 3 of them together was priceless.  Kaitlyn's sister posted on SM that this was a perfect type of date for K.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:34 pm

Yeah, Mister Harrison had to smack that "gobsmack" look off his face after Kaitlyn's arrival. Note how eager he was to get into the mansion.

There's plenty of room on the kayak. The wonderful thing is that we only have to wait another week or so to determine how far Kaitlyn goes.

By the way, she was the only one he "prepped" on the episode 6 group date before he hightailed out with Britt. After telling him she is trying to wear "blinders" and not fuss on his connections with others, he says...

"Nothing's changed. Nothing is changing between you and I. We will have our time and have our opportunities and you know there's something between us... and I will not stop thinking about what we have, the chemistry we have, [because] I'm here looking for my soul mate. That's all there is to it."

Had the editors shown scenes like that to us with Whitney, I wouldn't be questioning her edit so much. Then again, she was driving me bonkers as to what... exactly... she was upset about when he hightailed out with Britt.

"She was gone for over an hour while we all sat there and, like, the fact that they went to a Big & Rich show when Britt hates country music, doesn't appreciate it... I'm, like, oh my god. I love this. The fact that she got to go and witness something she doesn't care about or understand... I don't know what that means."

Yes, I know Whitney was upset about a LOT more than just that. It is just the fact that the editors cut certain things out that bothered me. Again... I repeat... it is the EDIT of contestants and not the contestants themselves that sometime "bother" me.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:43 pm

JBF wrote:Yeah, Mister Harrison had to smack that "gobsmack" look off his face after Kaitlyn's arrival. Note how eager he was to get into the mansion.

There's plenty of room on the kayak. The wonderful thing is that we only have to wait another week or so to determine how far Kaitlyn goes.

By the way, she was the only one he "prepped" on the episode 6 group date before he hightailed out with Britt. After telling him she is trying to wear "blinders" and not fuss on his connections with others, he says...

"Nothing's changed. Nothing is changing between you and I. We will have our time and have our opportunities and you know there's something between us... and I will not stop thinking about what we have, the chemistry we have, [because] I'm here looking for my soul mate. That's all there is to it."

Had the editors shown scenes like that to us with Whitney, I wouldn't be questioning her edit so much. Then again, she was driving me bonkers as to what... exactly... she was upset about when he hightailed out with Britt.

"She was gone for over an hour while we all sat there and, like, the fact that they went to a Big & Rich show when Britt hates country music, doesn't appreciate it... I'm, like, oh my god. I love this. The fact that she got to go and witness something she doesn't care about or understand... I don't know what that means."

Yes, I know Whitney was upset about a LOT more than just that. It is just the fact that the editors cut certain things out that bothered me. Again... I repeat... it is the EDIT of contestants and not the contestants themselves that sometime "bother" me.

I think that was left in from Whitney to show us she is feeling insecure and as just another person hitting us over the head with the "obvious" connection between Chris and Britt. I have a feeling the producers also instigated that move of leaving before giving out the rose for the very same reasons...make the others feel insecure and maybe stir up some anger because that date had just been going too smoothly. Everyone was getting along and joking and they all keep telling us and each other just how nice Chris was. Not enough drama. Not enough tension. No tears. Got to :stirthepot those :uptonogood producers.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+61
MVMom39forever
StacyNor
Ash2214
kikora
Mustang19