SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 52 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:16 pm

I was pretty upset with Chris leaving the girls and then I remember at about this same time Andi and Chris left the guys and went to the pottery barn and did the "ghost" scene. It's the same script just different players. Still rude but normal behavior just the guys do nt get quite so upset
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by california90 Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:55 am

Ok.. finally watched this episode.

I'M DYING at the girls reactions in arlington.

whitney is a bit OTT, but i think thats how she always is. its funny how she gets the des moines date while the girls go to arlington.. because really who would really live there?! anyways, i think her personality is just as OTT as britt's but maybe britt came across more fake to the girls and thats why they don't like her.

i also question how chris really feels about britt. his connection and time with britt is way more than with carly's. i guess he sent her home because apparently from his blog, carly wasn't the only one to say something. i think if they had shown all the other girls saying something to chris, the viewers reaction would be so different. idk.. britt was so annoying though. i wanted to give her a bone but she throws fits and everything has to be about her, etc. but i also wished chris would handle things better too. :\

kaitlyn is so refreshing. i looove her. easily my favorite. i want her as the 'ette. i think there is someone out there that makes her soft.. like very vulnerable, unlike andi.

california90

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+61
MVMom39forever
StacyNor
Ash2214
kikora
Mustang19
Bet2Win