SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 41 of 70 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:11 pm

^ I knew you would Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 41 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 41 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 41 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by aviej Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Lol well she definitely seen the pic since people are tagging her in it. I'm just waiting for her subtweet laugh out loud

Oooh I can see it now:

AndiDorfman
Surround yourself with people who are only going to lift you higher.

Or

AndiDorfman
Your company determines your character.

Perfectly preachy and ironic. giggling
When were these comments from Andi posted? Today?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:43 pm

notarose wrote:I was never a fan of Josh but that won't stop me from complimenting him.  
Good on him for posting the pic and including Ashley I in his caption.  She's not invisible nor should she be.  They met and they have no reason to hide that. 
Also glad to see that Josh isn't concerned about "disappointing the fans".  That's a lose-lose frame of mind.  
In my experience men at 30 & beyond are usually very serious about wanting to marry and get their family started.  I think his term for it was "pop out babies". If this is his hint that he is back in the dating pool unapologetically then good for him.
I hear what you are saying. But is this what mixers look like these days? I don't see anything Advocare related. Just one guy and many women swooning over him. It looks like an episode of the Bachelor when he goes on a date with 10 women, not an Advocare event.  All just my opinion ofcourse.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:44 pm

aviej wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Lol well she definitely seen the pic since people are tagging her in it. I'm just waiting for her subtweet laugh out loud

Oooh I can see it now:

AndiDorfman
Surround yourself with people who are only going to lift you higher.

Or

AndiDorfman
Your company determines your character.

Perfectly preachy and ironic. giggling
When were these comments from Andi posted? Today?

Just anticipating her response Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 41 2498057887

I do think this time she'll stay quiet... I think.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:57 pm

Yeah unfortunately it looks like like she'll keep quiet this time around.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:23 am

For me if she stays quiet it would be fortunately, not unfortunately. It would demonstrate some level of maturity and that she has moved on past Josh. I really wish these two would go back to the way they handled the breakup in January - saying nothing!!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:39 am

Always good to say nothing. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:04 am

aviej wrote:
notarose wrote:I was never a fan of Josh but that won't stop me from complimenting him.  
Good on him for posting the pic and including Ashley I in his caption.  She's not invisible nor should she be.  They met and they have no reason to hide that. 
Also glad to see that Josh isn't concerned about "disappointing the fans".  That's a lose-lose frame of mind.  
In my experience men at 30 & beyond are usually very serious about wanting to marry and get their family started.  I think his term for it was "pop out babies". If this is his hint that he is back in the dating pool unapologetically then good for him.
I hear what you are saying. But is this what mixers look like these days? I don't see anything Advocare related. Just one guy and many women swooning over him. It looks like an episode of the Bachelor when he goes on a date with 10 women, not an Advocare event.  All just my opinion ofcourse.

Yay, Just my opionion here, but I always thought Josh's whole "I've been single for years and can't find anyone good enough to get into a real relationship with even though I left baseball because I really wanted a family" Suspect angle was guy code for I like being single and playing the field until I find someone worth giving that up for and I haven't yet.

Nothing wrong with it, I'm sure that's how many guys are, but I sure don't think he was ever a quiet little monk sitting at home pining away for "the one", like either he/or the show tried to present as an image on the Bachelorette. My advice to my son at his age would be date around as much as possible until you meet one you can't give up. So good for Josh.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:02 pm

Linds911 wrote:joshmurray11 Such an amazing time tonight helping @ESP_Inc raise money to build a gym through our AdvoCare
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 41 11142336_264471147033171_361763689_n

So wonderful.  I love seeing the Murrays help ESP.  blowkiss
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:55 pm

aviej wrote:

AdvoCare is multi-level marketing.  The more people he gets to join up (and the more people he gets to sell), the more money he makes.  So for him, it's a win-win.  The more women he gets to show up who think he's attractive, the more $$$$.  And the more he shows that he's open and flirty, the more $$$.  And I'm pretty sure you basically have to recruit others to join up and sell as well in order to make money -- just selling the product yourself isn't enough.  And most of the people he's going to convince to join up are going to end up losing money.

Personally, I think it's both a ponzi scheme, the product itself isn't healthy and is far, far worse than Andi flitting around NYC with no direction.  The charity stuff is great and all, but combining it with something Advocare makes me queasy. If he wants to be in sales, there are far easier and legitimate ways to do it.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:56 pm

I agree about the advocare stuff. Snake oil that is dangerous.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:37 am

kimberlyg wrote:
aviej wrote:

AdvoCare is multi-level marketing.  The more people he gets to join up (and the more people he gets to sell), the more money he makes.  So for him, it's a win-win.  The more women he gets to show up who think he's attractive, the more $$$$.  And the more he shows that he's open and flirty, the more $$$.  And I'm pretty sure you basically have to recruit others to join up and sell as well in order to make money -- just selling the product yourself isn't enough.  And most of the people he's going to convince to join up are going to end up losing money.

Personally, I think it's both a ponzi scheme, the product itself isn't healthy and is far, far worse than Andi flitting around NYC with no direction.  The charity stuff is great and all, but combining it with something Advocare makes me queasy.  If he wants to be in sales, there are far easier and legitimate ways to do it.  

Agreed. It makes me uncomfortable how popular it's become in the last year or so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 70 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win