SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 22 of 70 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 46 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by aviej Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:02 pm

notarose wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Yeah, they're definitely not on good terms laugh out loud.

But he was being honest and that's fine. He probably wasn't expecting that question.

:yes:  He probably wasn't expecting the question as stated.  I don't really think he is a diplomatic speaker regardless but a flat out "no" is an effective way to stop that line of questioning. Perhaps the next time a reporter approaches him they'll NOT ask about Andi.  They announced their break up in January. It's old news.
Let's just face it. Josh would be nothing more than Andi's ex in Hollywood's eyes. Unless he becomes the bachelor. The sooner he realises that the better.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by aviej Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:03 pm

julychild wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
mindless wrote:

I don't think Josh can admit to being heartbroken, when he's not. He was dying to get rid of her for a while. His comment that they're "very different" says it all. Andi is not the person he thought she was. Not saying it's all Andi's fault though. He definitely went into the whole thing with rose-coloured glasses and made promises he couldn't keep. That said, I can't fault him for telling it like it is. I doubt he wants to leave any room for interpretation, especially if Andi's been having a hard time getting over it.

I don't think they were different I think they were too much alike and that was the problem.  MM even said that Andi was his match.

If Josh says they were "very different," then they were, to me. He was a part of the relationship and knows what he is talking about.
Ok so Josh says they were very different in his interview. Andi says they were very similiar in her interview. MM said that Josh met his match. What is the truth here? Are we just going to side with Josh because Josh said so?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:05 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
umngirl wrote:When I said good terms I moreso meant that they weren't fighting publicly with each other through the media or taking part in horrible break-up interviews together. That's a step up from some past couples.

I guess they are a step up from Jake/Vienna and Mary/Byron, but that's about it. That whole "twitter fight" was the most immature behavior I've ever seen from two educated adults.

Anyways, I give credit to Josh for not giving a canned response and being honest about Andi. I don't think that she was a former love of his life, and it's great that he's able to see that clearly now. I also thought it was interesting that he mentioned not wanting to go on the Bachelorette again, since I'm sure that they were referring to BIP when referring to the "franchise"; maybe a slight dig at Nick? Always, I never got Josh's physical appeal but he looks really good at DWTS tonight. Seems like a great friend!
Well if Andi wasn't the former love of his life why would he propose to her and maintain the relationship till January? If not for love, was it for fame? :shocked!:
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:07 pm

nannymargie wrote:I don't think they were different I think they were too much alike and that was the problem...
Here's a quote from Josh....

I asked Murray at the iHeartRadio Music Awards yesterday if he missed his former wife-to-be.

"No," he said, before quickly adding, "We're friends and everything like that. But at the end of the day, when you're very different from somebody else it just doesn't work out."

http://eprotoeu.mtiny.com/article.ftl?id=641028&cc=ND

Last edited by jen689 on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:08 pm

nannymargie wrote:
mindless wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:Did y'all read Josh's comments about the breakup in US Weekly? Such a d#ckhead thing to say that you don't miss the former love of your life. I like Josh but that's not cool. At least Andi admitted she was still heartbroken.

I don't think Josh can admit to being heartbroken, when he's not. He was dying to get rid of her for a while. His comment that they're "very different" says it all. Andi is not the person he thought she was. Not saying it's all Andi's fault though. He definitely went into the whole thing with rose-coloured glasses and made promises he couldn't keep. That said, I can't fault him for telling it like it is. I doubt he wants to leave any room for interpretation, especially if Andi's been having a hard time getting over it.

I don't think they were different I think they were too much alike and that was the problem.  MM even said that Andi was his match.

I disagree, and I don't think his very diplomatic mother is the best source. Josh seems very religious, hard-working, into charity and putting others (his siblings) before himself. Andi, on the other hand, seems materialistic, self-centered and like she wants a lot of things without putting much effort into earning them. She's also good at being fake.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:08 pm

aviej wrote:
julychild wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

If Josh says they were "very different," then they were, to me. He was a part of the relationship and knows what he is talking about.
Ok so Josh says they were very different in his interview. Andi says they were very similiar in her interview. MM said that Josh met his match. What is the truth here? Are we just going to side with Josh because Josh said so?

Two things:
1) I don't think that "meeting your match" necessarily means that you are similar. I think it just means that you've found someone who is at your level and can challenge you.
2) I think that they are both right. They are probably similar, in that they are both very stubborn and hot-tempered. They are different, just in the things that they want in life and what their priorities are. Both their similarities and differences led to their breakup, IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:13 pm

aviej wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
umngirl wrote:When I said good terms I moreso meant that they weren't fighting publicly with each other through the media or taking part in horrible break-up interviews together. That's a step up from some past couples.

I guess they are a step up from Jake/Vienna and Mary/Byron, but that's about it. That whole "twitter fight" was the most immature behavior I've ever seen from two educated adults.

Anyways, I give credit to Josh for not giving a canned response and being honest about Andi. I don't think that she was a former love of his life, and it's great that he's able to see that clearly now. I also thought it was interesting that he mentioned not wanting to go on the Bachelorette again, since I'm sure that they were referring to BIP when referring to the "franchise"; maybe a slight dig at Nick? Always, I never got Josh's physical appeal but he looks really good at DWTS tonight. Seems like a great friend!
Well if Andi wasn't the former love of his life why would he propose to her and maintain the relationship till January? If not for love, was it for fame? :shocked!:

Nope, just the same reason that ~21 men have proposed marriage on the Bachelor/Bachelorette combined and only 4 of them have actually followed through with that promise. It's because you can't possibly know enough about a person after going on 3-4 dates with them to realize if they ARE the love of your life. You propose because of the pressure from TPTB, being in a bubble that tells you that you are in love, and because you're getting a free ring. I'm sure that Josh had the same exact reaction that most people do after filming stops, which is "who the hell did I just get engaged to?".

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:21 pm

Well 6 months after the engagement on the Veterans day interview Josh was all smiles and saying they were in love and happy. So I think something happened after that that caused the break up.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:29 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
aviej wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Nope, just the same reason that ~21 men have proposed marriage on the Bachelor/Bachelorette combined and only 4 of them have actually followed through with that promise. It's because you can't possibly know enough about a person after going on 3-4 dates with them to realize if they ARE the love of your life. You propose because of the pressure from TPTB, being in a bubble that tells you that you are in love, and because you're getting a free ring. I'm sure that Josh had the same exact reaction that most people do after filming stops, which is "who the hell did I just get engaged to?".
Well if Josh did have a reality check post filming, why did he continue to gush about Andi in all of the interviews? Was that an act?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:30 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
aviej wrote:
julychild wrote:

Two things:
1) I don't think that "meeting your match" necessarily means that you are similar. I think it just means that you've found someone who is at your level and can challenge you.
2) I think that they are both right. They are probably similar, in that they are both very stubborn and hot-tempered. They are different, just in the things that they want in life and what their priorities are. Both their similarities and differences led to their breakup, IMHO.
I agree, they both had a lot of similarities and differences. Maybe if JOsh was more articulate he could have enunciated it better  - we wanted different things out of life or something like that.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:31 pm

mindless wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
mindless wrote:

I disagree, and I don't think his very diplomatic mother is the best source. Josh seems very religious, hard-working, into charity and putting others (his siblings) before himself. Andi, on the other hand, seems materialistic, self-centered and like she wants a lot of things without putting much effort into earning them. She's also good at being fake.
Wow! That's interesting. If we were to take a tally as to which party was most in the limelight post breakup taking pics etc. I wonder who would come up on top? question
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:39 pm

^Which one posts the most duckface selfies and pedals any product they can? I think the answer is quite simple.

When did Josh stop gushing about their relationship, like November? Seems they weren't all the happy campers leading up to the break-up like many thought.

ETA: In the name of honesty I did some research. Josh has posted 30 pictures on IG since the break-up. Andi has posted 70.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 22 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 22 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 70 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 46 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win