SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 7 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 38 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by cantstopwatchin Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:18 pm

No doubt Josh's tweet was about Andi and was used to call her out.  Andi's best defense would've been to ignore it completely.  Bringing herself into the conversation just lent credence to it.  

I'm with Alannaand bleu- bring on the popcorn, I have a feeling things are about to get innnnteresting.  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 7 Buffy-Popcorn

I bet friends of theirs will begin the smack-talk fairly soon.  They may have made a pact between themselves but I don't see Kelly standing by if his friends start talking about Andi.

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:03 pm

ReneeM wrote:The tweet was not at all vague or general. The easiest thing to have done in that situation was to simply change the passwords, the tweet was unnecessary to that whole process. If andi was logging into his accounts, him changing the passwords would have let her know she was caught because she would have tried to use the old password and it would no longer work and no one randomly changes their passwords for no apparent reason. He didn't tweet what he did to 'let her know she was caught' he tweeted it to let everyone else know

:claphands
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:07 am

I have not paid attention to other Bachelor breakups, but I still feel these two are keeping it pretty classy. Neither one has done an interview or gone to the tabloids with their side of the story and their friends have not spoken a negative word about either, which I find impressive because we know both Kelly and Chad can be very outspoken on SM.

Everyone has their opinion on this latest twitter situation and I know I'm in the minority with my feelings on it, but we don't know what either of their intentions were when they tweeted these things nor do we know if they have had any personal communication about it. Much can be misinterpreted here. My hope is that they have since reached out to each other privately to clear up any misconceptions and they don't leave it to the so called  "fans" to be the judge and jury here.

I am not going to take sides. I may have Josh as my avatar, but I am still a big fan of both. I realize that in dealing with these very real and raw emotions of a breakup that both Andi and Josh may do or say some questionable things and take some missteps.  They are human and they are hurting. Even Josh, who some believe is over Andi and moving forward, I believe hasn't processed all of his feelings yet and is in a private pain of his own. It will be interesting to see how things go for them from this point forward, but I will still support both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:38 am

Laudergirl wrote:I have not paid attention to other Bachelor breakups, but I still feel these two are keeping it pretty classy. Neither one has done an interview or gone to the tabloids with their side of the story and their friends have not spoken a negative word about either, which I find impressive because we know both Kelly and Chad can be very outspoken on SM.

Everyone has their opinion on this latest twitter situation and I know I'm in the minority with my feelings on it, but we don't know what either of their intentions were when they tweeted these things nor do we know if they have had any personal communication about it. Much can be misinterpreted here. My hope is that they have since reached out to each other privately to clear up any misconceptions and they don't leave it to the so called  "fans" to be the judge and jury here.

I am not going to take sides. I may have Josh as my avatar, but I am still a big fan of both. I realize that in dealing with these very real and raw emotions of a breakup that both Andi and Josh may do or say some questionable things and take some missteps.  They are human and they are hurting. Even Josh, who some believe is over Andi and moving forward, I believe hasn't processed all of his feelings yet and is in a private pain of his own. It will be interesting to see how things go for them from this point forward, but I will still support both.

Beautifully said!

Elle

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:13 am

Laudergirl wrote:I have not paid attention to other Bachelor breakups, but I still feel these two are keeping it pretty classy. Neither one has done an interview or gone to the tabloids with their side of the story and their friends have not spoken a negative word about either, which I find impressive because we know both Kelly and Chad can be very outspoken on SM.

Very well said Laudergirl, from what we can see Andi is the one that is hurting more. But most men don't show their emotions like women do. Someone people can put on a good front even though they are hurting inside. So we don't know what they are feeling in their hearts.

They have kept the breakup very classy except for that last sm spat. I can only hope one of them reached out to the other and cleared that up between them.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:41 am

I don't know...I feel like the whole point of Twitter, if you're a public figure, is to tells fans what your opinions and feelings are. There is no other reason to post something on Twitter if you don't want the public's thoughts on it. They could have just called or texted their friends, like normal people, if they wanted to vent. Given Josh and Andi's intelligence and experience with fame, I'm positive that they knew how those tweets would be construed by the general public. And that's what they wanted. If they had wanted to reach out to each other privately, they could have easily done that initially, the moment the problem arose. Each of them had the opportunity to be the bigger person and not engage publically, but unfortunately, neither of them took it.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:01 pm

Good Post your post is a breath of fresh air. Thank you!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:28 pm

Josh promised Andi on the show that he was not like the "other" guys in her past, that he was someone she could trust.  I do not know them at all, but I am not as impressed with Josh after this break up. If he was referring to Andi in the tweet, I think that was in bad taste.  He is being so public with his happiness after the break up. It seems a bit harsh and a bit fast.  I think Andi is sad, and you can break up with dignity. But of course I really have no idea what the real story is with them.  It just sit wrong with me.  I wish that he would have not tweeted that. If I was Andi I would have responded and defended myself. I think her tweet was very well worded.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:48 pm

Just catching up on of the stuff in the Andi/Josh threads.

To me regardless if the tweet was or wasn't about Andi, Josh shouldn't have tweeted it. Because if it was about Andi IMO it is childish and quite passive aggressive in nature to be venting on SM/twitter about it.

And if it wasn't about Andi, well he has got to know that people (i.e. us people on this board) are going to draw our own conclusions and assume it is about Andi, thus causing "drama" around them. And if he did think this and didn't care, well that is childish because then people are going to assume that Andi is doing something like that, and if he didn't think about that well he is proving he isn't too bright when it comes to SM and the impact it might have.

If I were Andi and my ex posted that, and I was innocent, I would have responded the same way. Right down to the #blessed.

If I were Andi and my ex posted that, and I wasn't innocent well then I wouldn't have said anything.

No idea if Andi did or didn't do it, nonetheless Josh shouldn't have tweeted what he did. IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:51 pm

sbolduc wrote:Just catching up on of the stuff in the Andi/Josh threads.

To me regardless if the tweet was or wasn't about Andi, Josh shouldn't have tweeted it. Because if it was about Andi IMO it is childish and quite passive aggressive in nature to be venting on SM/twitter about it.

And if it wasn't about Andi, well he has got to know that people (i.e. us people on this board) are going to draw our own conclusions and assume it is about Andi, thus causing "drama" around them. And if he did think this and didn't care, well that is childish because then people are going to assume that Andi is doing something like that, and if he didn't think about that well he is proving he isn't too bright when it comes to SM and the impact it might have.

If I were Andi and my ex posted that, and I was innocent, I would have responded the same way. Right down to the #blessed.

If I were Andi and my ex posted that, and I wasn't innocent well then I wouldn't have said anything.

No idea if Andi did or didn't do it, nonetheless Josh shouldn't have tweeted what he did. IMO

Thank you... we are in the same train of thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:08 pm

I don't think Andi is more sad after the breakup, I personally see that they are handling the breakup differently... Josh always struck me as a person who loves to be out an about mingling...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:29 pm

IMO : I think the tweet was to Andi . Just maybe he has reached out to her through friends and family and got nowhere. He closed his Twitter account for a little bit to maybe see if he was right about her logging into his account. Then when he opened his Twitter account again he saw that she did not stop. So to make it loud and clear he made that tweet for her to know she needs to stop. When you have no job and nothing to do you get a little crazy and do things you would not normally do. I think him unfollowing her again speaks volumes that he is done with her. Hopefully this will be the last of this mess they both have made.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 38 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win