SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 8 of 70 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 39 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by nannymargie Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:40 pm

whit90 wrote:IMO : I think the tweet was to Andi . Just maybe he has reached out to her through friends and family and got nowhere. He closed his Twitter account for a little bit to maybe see if he was right about her logging into his account. Then when he opened his Twitter account again he saw that she did not stop. So to make it loud and clear he made that tweet for her to know she needs to stop. When you have no job and nothing to do you get a little crazy and do things you would not normally do. I think him unfollowing her again speaks volumes that he is done with her. Hopefully this will be the last of this mess they both have made.

Well IMO he should have just changed his password and not said anything. Why make it seem he was calling her out?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:50 pm

Eviebloom wrote:Josh promised Andi on the show that he was not like the "other" guys in her past, that he was someone she could trust.  I do not know them at all, but I am not as impressed with Josh after this break up. If he was referring to Andi in the tweet,  I think that was in bad taste.  He is being so public with his happiness after the break up. It seems a bit harsh and a bit fast.  I think Andi is sad, and you can break up with dignity. But of course I really have no idea what the real story is with them.  It just sit wrong with me.  I wish that he would have not tweeted that. If I was Andi I would have responded and defended myself.  I think her tweet was very well worded.

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman · Jan 24

Some things just leave me utterly speechless...

Some people believe this was directed at Josh. As far as I know he did not respond.

Andi by responding made the tweet more than it would have been. I am not claiming he didn't intend it to be her, just that responding the way she did she helped fan the flames where as when he did not respond it died quickly.

luvlady345 wrote:I don't think Andi is more sad after the breakup, I personally see that they are handling the breakup differently...  Josh always struck me as a person who loves to be out an about mingling...

I agree they are both handling it in the way they are as people.

nannymargie wrote:
whit90 wrote:IMO : I think the tweet was to Andi . Just maybe he has reached out to her through friends and family and got nowhere. He closed his Twitter account for a little bit to maybe see if he was right about her logging into his account. Then when he opened his Twitter account again he saw that she did not stop. So to make it loud and clear he made that tweet for her to know she needs to stop. When you have no job and nothing to do you get a little crazy and do things you would not normally do. I think him unfollowing her again speaks volumes that he is done with her. Hopefully this will be the last of this mess they both have made.

Well IMO he should have just changed his password and not said anything.  Why make it seem he was calling her out?

I guess my response would be why is someone logging in a snooping in his SM accounts? That is pathetic. I am not saying it was Andi, but whoever was doing it is the true bad person here. IMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:29 pm

nannymargie wrote:

Well IMO he should have just changed his password and not said anything.  Why make it seem he was calling her out?

Why does he have to change his password because some nut is snooping where they should not ? IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:34 pm

whit90 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Why does he have to change his password because some nut is snooping where they should not ? IMO

It's the normal thing to do when someone is getting into your accounts. People do it all the time.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:Josh promised Andi on the show that he was not like the "other" guys in her past, that he was someone she could trust.  I do not know them at all, but I am not as impressed with Josh after this break up. If he was referring to Andi in the tweet,  I think that was in bad taste.  He is being so public with his happiness after the break up. It seems a bit harsh and a bit fast.  I think Andi is sad, and you can break up with dignity. But of course I really have no idea what the real story is with them.  It just sit wrong with me.  I wish that he would have not tweeted that. If I was Andi I would have responded and defended myself.  I think her tweet was very well worded.

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman  ·  Jan 24

Some people believe this was directed at Josh.  As far as I know he did not respond.

Andi by responding made the tweet more than it would have been.  I am not claiming he didn't intend it to be her, just that responding the way she did she helped fan the flames where as when he did not respond it died quickly.

luvlady345 wrote:I don't think Andi is more sad after the breakup, I personally see that they are handling the breakup differently...  Josh always struck me as a person who loves to be out an about mingling...

nannymargie wrote:

I guess my response would be why is someone logging in a snooping in his SM accounts?  That is pathetic.  I am not saying it was Andi, but whoever was doing it is the true bad person here.  IMO

It could be a crazy fan. There are weird people in this world.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:53 pm

nannymargie wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman  ·  Jan 24

Some people believe this was directed at Josh.  As far as I know he did not respond.

Andi by responding made the tweet more than it would have been.  I am not claiming he didn't intend it to be her, just that responding the way she did she helped fan the flames where as when he did not respond it died quickly.

nannymargie wrote:

I guess my response would be why is someone logging in a snooping in his SM accounts?  That is pathetic.  I am not saying it was Andi, but whoever was doing it is the true bad person here.  IMO

It could be a crazy fan.  There are weird people in this world.

You are completely right, but by responding Andi made it seem like it is her. I understand his frustration at someone logging into his accounts. I just think if Andi had not responded this would have passed more quickly, just like her shady tweet. He didn't name her, so he could have been letting whoever it was who did it know that he was one to it. She made it directly about her, he did not.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:16 pm

IMO I seriously doubt it was a crazy fan yes there are crazy people in this world. Even people that get so involved with these bach people they literally live their life for them. I highly doubt that they would be able to figure out his passwords . It had to be IMO someone who knew him well. Hopefully they have learned a hard lesson now and will leave him alone. He seems to be very happy and is back to living his life.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:48 pm

LOL, and Sony thought the same thing..... Seriously people get into people stuff all the time.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:32 pm

I wouldn't compare Sony hacking to Josh Murray hacking. The normal fan isn't going to crack his passwords. It's someone that knew his password IMO. Hackers don't "keep logging into" accounts. They change the password and take over the account. Michael Stag is going through this right now.

If Andi was innocent, she wouldn't have thought anything of that tweet, other than someone is logging into his SM. Her response IMO said it all.

He did it to show her that he knew what she was up to IMO. He was probably surprised that she had the nerve to stalk his SM. She was better off not to respond, but her snarky response said it all. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wouldn't compare Sony hacking to Josh Murray hacking. The normal fan isn't going to crack his passwords. It's someone that knew his password IMO. Hackers don't "keep logging into" accounts. They change the password and take over the account. Michael Stag is going through this right now.

If Andi was innocent, she wouldn't have thought anything of that tweet, other than someone is logging into his SM. Her response IMO said it all.

He did it to show her that he knew what she was up to IMO. He was probably surprised that she had the nerve to stalk his SM. She was better off not to respond, but her snarky response said it all. JMHO

Totally agree, she pointed the arrow squarely at herself. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:45 pm

In essence, his tweet basically called out whomever he suspected of logging in/out of his accts. When she rose to his bait--it was--B-U-S-T-E-D.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:47 pm

Honestly I didn't even get her response. Join the club? Huh? Does that mean he's snooping hers too?

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 70 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 39 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win