SELECT CONTENT

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by Archer23 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:40 pm

cimcoe wrote:
Archer23 wrote:OMG, I had to finally stop following her. I couldn't take another night of her live-tweeting the show 48 hours after the fact, as well as the continuing Sulia madness. Y'all keep me updated on her next Twitter slap-fight. :laughingoutlou

rotfl I'm glad I don't follow her. No way would I be able to put up with that.

Does anyone think when Elan made this tweet the other day that he was thinking about Trista? giggling

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan
If your tweet is longer than 140 characters, you should just write a book and then I won't read that either
I think he was talking about all the former contestants (Trista, DeAnna, Ben F., Natalie, etc.) who have started using Sulia to tweet about the show. It's so out of hand. I really appreciate that Ashley Spivey and Marissa May briefly considered using it at the end of Ben's season, but quickly realized how annoying it was for their followers to click through to read their tweets and stuck with normal tweeting.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:52 pm

http://www.parade.com/celebrity/celebrity-parade/2012/07/18-ryan-sutter-advice-emily-maynard-bachelorette.html#.UAdOLkH8G1s.twitter
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:41 am

Gallo en Fuego‏@GalloenFuego
Check out #TheBachelorette's @ryansutter in this behind the scenes pic of the Gallo en Fuego photoshoot! #fashion pic.twitter.com/sgPJIu2a
Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 24 16pc0i

Gallo en Fuego‏@GalloenFuego
@RyanSutter from ABC's The Bachelorette at the Gallo en Fuego Firemen Photo Shoot http://instagr.am/p/OEwxReqm5j/
Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 24 2r2uouu

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 24 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:46 am

Trista is going to be on "Inside Edition" showing off the results of her new implants (boobs) and eye lift! It appears she went under the knife while on camera. giggling
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:03 am

Chacharo wrote:Trista is going to be on "Inside Edition" showing off the results of her new implants (boobs) and eye lift! It appears she went under the knife while on camera. giggling

Did she say when her brain transplant was scheduled?? Now that I would be interested in seeing on tv!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:15 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Chacharo wrote:Trista is going to be on "Inside Edition" showing off the results of her new implants (boobs) and eye lift! It appears she went under the knife while on camera. giggling

Did she say when her brain transplant was scheduled?? Now that I would be interested in seeing on tv!

I almost just fell out of my chair laughing so hard! Kash, you slay me every time. rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:

Well, I'm embarrassed to admit that I missed the segment while I was outdoors. I just got to see the promo. She just might have announced her next scheduled improvement. I'll eventually dig it up online to watch because I'm sick like that.
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:15 pm

Say what you want about Melissa, Ali and Deanna, but she will always top the list for the biggest famewhore to emerge from this franchise.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

rofl that is too funny but she is alittle bit of an air head!

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:11 am

I'm surprised she wasn't live-tweeting during her segment. giggling
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:49 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2188850/Former-Bachelorette-Trista-Sutter-39-reveals-effects-plastic-surgery-makeover.html

I wanted to feel pretty again - and I do!' Former Bachelorette Trista Sutter, 39, reveals effects of plastic surgery makeover

By Daily Mail Reporter

Trista Sutter has unveiled the slimming effects of her recent plastic surgery makeover.

The former Bachelorette star went under the knife three months before her upcoming 40th birthday to 'feel pretty again'.

Appearing in the new issue of Life & Style, the mother-of-two boasts a gravity-defying figure after undergoing augmentations to lift her breasts and eyelids.

The 39-year-old beauty, who met her husband, Ryan, on The Bachelorette in 2003, told the magazine she was desperate to remove the bags under her eyes and increase her cup size from a B to a C.

She explained: 'After nursing both my kids for a year each, my boobs were deflated.

'And I had a droopy eye. It was something that I noticed in every picture I’ve ever taken.'

The star visited Houston-based Dr Franklin Rose and had both procedures done in one day.

And she says she's more confident now than she has been in years.

She explained: 'I realized that the surgery was something I had to do for myself, just for my own self-confidence and to feel good again about being in bathing suits and being intimate with my husband.

'I wanted to feel pretty again - and I do!' she gushed.

Ryan, she said, supported her in the decision.

'He wanted me to be happy, so he said, "Whatever you need to do to make yourself happy, go for it."'

The couple shares two children, five-year-old son Maxwell, and three-year-old daughter Blakesley.

Looks like Erica Rose's father did the surgery

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:52 am

Hey - if Ryan's OK w/it & Trista is happy, then I say: Good for her!!!

I had the bags under my eyes removed a few years ago & I'm glad I did. And if I had the money now, I'd give my boobs a lift, too!! giggling
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

+101
pavalygurl
suzq
Norcalgal
blueblues
whit90