Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by casjacknick on Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:21 pm

I saw that! This is one of two seasons I have always wanted to see! Man my poor kids this weekend... Grandmas or Disney movie marathon? Maybe I'll let the five year old decide.

casjacknick

Female Posts : 1370

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:49 pm

Thanks for the info [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I'd love to watch those two season again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30936

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:For those that can stream on the ABC app (you have to have a cable provider), season one of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, as well as Trista and Ryan's wedding are all streaming now on the ABC app. What a fun throwback. Hope they do other seasons as well.

This is so cool! Thanks for the tip!! I've always wanted to see the first season, and Trista's season is one of my all time faves (thanks to my first Bachelor boyfriend, Ryan) and what got me addicted on this stupid show, so I'd love to revisit! I wish they'd do this for all the old seasons! Maybe this is a test run and they will! I'd love that!!

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I saw that! This is one of two seasons I have always wanted to see! Man my poor kids this weekend... Grandmas or Disney movie marathon? Maybe I'll let the five year old decide.

You crack me up, soul sister! laugh out loud laugh out loud

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:For those that can stream on the ABC app (you have to have a cable provider), season one of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, as well as Trista and Ryan's wedding are all streaming now on the ABC app. What a fun throwback. Hope they do other seasons as well.

Thanks so much for the info! While I watched those season as they were happening, I don't remember much. I will try to watch them. I think it will be interesting to see how much things have changed from then till now. I bet if it's a success and a lot of people watch, they will show other season as well. I've seen most of them, but there are a few I've missed. I'd love to see Ali's season of the Bachelorette!

Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:17 pm

The Sutter's will be guests on the After Show for Bachelorette Canada Tuesday night.

Ryan Sutter ‏@ryansutter Oct 16

Goofing around at the airport. Waiting on a jet plane. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @BacheloretteCA
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:42 am

tristasutter
2 days ago
Two of my favorite things...exploring new places & my squad, in no particular order. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
tristasutter
12 hours ago
Yesterday...rain.
Today...more rain.
But It's gonna take a lot worse than a little rain to keep us from exploring Vancouver and yesterday figured what better than a rainforest on a rainy day!
Wondering where our adventures will take us today?!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:47 am

tristasutter
Going live in 5, 4, 3, 2...
@bacheloretteca [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:32 am

They looked great last night. It's so sweet that they still hold hands and are affectionate towards each other. They were discussing a contestant who was jealous on the show. The host asked Ryan if he was jealous. He said he concentrated on his realationship with Trista, it was hard, but he couldn't watch his season, he was jealous.

Lovely family!

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:14 am

I'm rewatching their season on the ABC app. It's sooooo primitive reality tv! Feels ancient! laugh out loud The vibe almost feels more documentary than nowadays, and there is hardly any drama. Trista and Ryan are the sweet couple I remember from waaaaay back when, but dang this show (and their tv relationship) is so innocent compared to today. I know Ryan had a hard time with it, but really it's nothing compared to what contestants deal with in the present.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:17 am

tristasutter
Four airports & over 12 hours of travel home today was well worth it for our mini Canadian getaway.

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Trista and Ryan are the sweet couple I remember from waaaaay back when, but dang this show (and their tv relationship) is so innocent compared to today.
I loved them SO much during that season and fell in love with Ryan then. I'm so glad it worked out for them! whipped

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum