SELECT CONTENT

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Page 38 of 46 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:46 pm

I love how the whole trip to Croatia was a tribute to Grandma B, Ryan's mom, whose only wish for her 70th birthday was that the family all be together. She and her husband have spent a lot of time watching Ryan and Trista's kids to accommodate their travel, Trista's medical issues (headaches, back problems, surgeries...), and both of Ryan's parents seem like wonderful people.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:09 am

Trista and Ryan were featured on GMA this morning to talk about Trista's health scare. They're still looking for the cause. Thinking of the Sutters and those who suffer with seizures.  PINKHEART
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-trista-sutter-reflects-scary-seizure-vows-live/story?id=48133810
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:54 am

Thanks so much for posting the link. I had taped GMA but didn't want to fast forward through the episode to get to Trista's segment. Very nice interview, and she and Ryan both look great, I must say.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:56 pm

FYI: the Denver qualifying for ANW that Ryan participated in airs this Monday.

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel10Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel10 Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 38 Family10Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel15Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 38 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:04 pm

Thanks much! I had been wondering when it would air.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanCatTristaRyanfan Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:43 pm

My first ever couple love from this franchise and I love how ten over years later they are still going strong. That is true love right there.

And I love what Trista wrote with this lovely pic here: "I am not the same person I was 5 years ago. Truthfully, I am not the same as yesterday. The change happens so gradually that we hardly notice. But love, pain, and knowledge constantly change us. That is the way it has always been. Just be aware of it and let it change you into something beautiful."
-JM Storm

Credit: @Trista Sutter

SeanCatTristaRyanfan

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:01 pm

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 38 21149051_662086803966503_3323068363587977216_n

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 38 3552228123

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:21 pm

Gosh, I read this from Trista's post yesterday and I have tears in my eyes. That's why this couple will always be my #1 and Ryan my fav f1. He doesn't need millions of followers to be an influncer. His action shows.
Let's pray and keep those rescuers in our thoughts .

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 38 Img_0771

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYWpPT4jpyE/?taken-by=tristasutter

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:27 pm

@sdmom so beautiful. So much love for all the volunteers who pick up and leave, to help others.
May they all be safe in their journey's to help others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:01 pm

Ryan is such a gem!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:19 pm

This totally does not surprise me that Ryan did this and that Trista is behind him 1000% on it.

I really like this couple. Always have. Always will.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:24 pm

Nice to see that Ryan is joining the many wonderful people who are pitching to help. Good for him. hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 46 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

+101
pavalygurl
suzq
Norcalgal
blueblues
whit90