SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 31 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:52 am

Lisa Marie Thompson Its awful,he was apparantly spotted hooking up with a completely different girl at Tyler street last week,he shouldnt be allowed to do that till the show stops ,ist it in his contract,it ruins it,so bad
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Lisa Marie Thompson Its awful,he was apparantly spotted hooking up with a completely different girl at Tyler street last week,he shouldnt be allowed to do that till the show stops ,ist it in his contract,it ruins it,so bad
Like · Reply · 2 hrs

Yes I did see this post on the official Facebook page but yesterday I saw a post on the same site saying they knew the winner and they were still together. I'm guessing there are a few trolls out there wanting to cause trouble and people that really believe what they hear at the end of a game of Chinese whispers.

For me, unless I see absolute proof, I'm just going to wait and see how it all pans out because I'm sure that after the final episode if there is any "dirty laundry" it will be well and truly washed, aired and pressed by the New Zealand media.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:56 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Lisa Marie Thompson Its awful,he was apparantly spotted hooking up with a completely different girl at Tyler street last week,he shouldnt be allowed to do that till the show stops ,ist it in his contract,it ruins it,so bad
Like · Reply · 2 hrs

Yes I did see this post on the official Facebook page but yesterday I saw a post on the same site saying they knew the winner and they were still together. I'm guessing there are a few trolls out there wanting to cause trouble and people that really believe what they hear at the end of a game of Chinese whispers.

For me, unless I see absolute proof, I'm just going to wait and see how it all pans out because I'm sure that after the final episode if there is any "dirty laundry" it will be well and truly washed, aired and pressed by the New Zealand media.

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:08 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Like · Reply · 2 hrs

I absolutely agree! Unless there is proof of this, it is always what happens with this show. Sometimes it may even be a relative or friend of one of the girls who did not win that will post this type of stuff. However, I always post the rumors regardless of whether they are valid or not. Time tells all things and if there is any truth to them we will find out soon enough and have these things to look back on as clues that things were amiss.

Personally, I have seen how unlikely this show ends in real relationships so whether the rumors are true or not doesn't even matter. The odds are against the couple just because of the show itself. That being said, I think that if Art is really as genuine as he comes across on the show then  he will still be with his final girl. 

I am hoping so  Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:54 am

I am actually enjoying this season because Art and the girls are not rushing into love. At one week before HTDs on the U.S. Version at least one or more of the women is telling the bachelor that they love him or are falling in love with him. That has been unsuccessful in at least 17 of the 20 seasons. So for me I really enjoy the reality of these people who have spent so little time together are getting to know each other. And for me if a couple who dated for two to three months breaks up, again okay by me. I hate that the fakey engagement helps us forget that these people are at the very beginning of knowing each other and if they don't make it that is actually pretty normal.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:41 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I am actually enjoying this season because Art and the girls are not rushing into love. At one week before HTDs on the U.S. Version at least one or more of the women is telling the bachelor that they love him or are falling in love with him. That has been unsuccessful in at least 17 of the 20 seasons. So for me I really enjoy the reality of these people who have spent so little time together are getting to know each other. And for me if a couple who dated for two to three months breaks up, again okay by me. I hate that the fakey engagement helps us forget that these people are at the very beginning of knowing each other and if they don't make it that is actually pretty normal.

I am with you 100%.
It does not make good TV tho giggling
I also think the fact that NZ is not a big country with big cities, plus the background education british and else, offer us something different.
I watched UK bachelor, France Bachelor, Aussie Bachelor, US bachelor and Canada bachelor... and now NZ bachelor. They have a common factor of course but the education and culture make a HUGE difference between each other.
But I have to say that I am a bit out of the loop with NZ because it is the first time that the "potential girlfriend" and no undying love is so in the open. I think it is great. I think it is exactly almost as it should be. But weird in a good way I guess.
Too much or too little. I would probably believe it more if the last 3 girls could spend a full week with the lead... THEN, I would trust the process.... but the limited time they spend together means that for me it is totally luck if it works after the finale.

So I am very curious to know if Arthur is truly a good guy or just a kid who had a good time on TV. Same with the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:08 pm

I guess I find this better TV IMO, but then again I cringe at all the declarations of live on the U.S. Version. I was one of the few who liked and admired Juan Pablo and felt his te quiero was the right sentiment for a man who had just moments before stopped dating anyone else. I enjoy Art's date and even if he is just a 26 year old having a good time on TV, I like him and I really like his eye candy body and cute dimple. Hey part of this show's fun for me is to get to be a dirty old woman and objectify cute younger men who willingly put themselves on my tv. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:10 pm

it is good to be cougar don't you think? hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:08 pm

HEA wrote:it is good to be cougar don't you think? hehehe

One of the best parts of growing older. Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:59 am

Just had a quick look at the officiial Facebook page of the Bachelor NZ and the comment below was posted by the site in response to someone saying that Art was back with his ex. I can't screen cap it from the site but copied and pasted it below.

The Bachelor New Zealand He's not with his ex, and there's no way we'd have a bachelor who wasn't a bachelor. Don't believe everything you read in the paper
4 · 6 hours ago

This was posted by the site administrator themselves so must be true! Yaaaah! Hope for our ladies yet!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:02 am

Katiebelle wrote:Just had a quick look at the officiial Facebook page of the Bachelor NZ and the comment below was posted by the site in response to someone saying that Art was back with his ex. I can't screen cap it from the site but copied and pasted it below.

The Bachelor New Zealand He's not with his ex, and there's no way we'd have a bachelor who wasn't a bachelor. Don't believe everything you read in the paper
4 · 6 hours ago

This was posted by the site administrator themselves so must be true! Yaaaah! Hope for our ladies yet!
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 31 Dfgsdg10
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 31 Gerter10
High clap High clap

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:22 am

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 31 Dbsdfg10

This is interesting. Could be a troll or could be inside info. What makes it a very slim possibility (not the boyfriend part but the leaving on her own part) is that her SM activity is before the other girls (F3). She already has wanted to leave when she "slept on the rose" etc. She is also the only one who has gotten an intro-video before her Single Date. Matilda and Chrystal are the only other two who got intro videos the first episode. Thus, I don't see either Dani or Alysha as F1 and likely that the person who is F2 is someone who didn't get an intro video at all to make the audience less invested from the get-go. I am not comparing this to other franchises or season, only that this is the first episode and the show itself as well as the host Mike has stated emphatically that this is a love story. They won't be hiding a whole lot from the beginning only during the show and then back on track. And again, everyone's definition of love story is different. For me, I see this one as a very sweet falling for you story that ends in dating in real life.

However, there are other posts on TBNZ facebook saying that Poppy wins.

What I am finding interesting is that these girls had their cellphones with them while filming. Their post-SM pics are showing this. So not sure how reliable SM activity is. If Poppy is F1 then her SM activity was before even Chrystal's.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again