SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 36 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:38 am

Thanks AAL. I'm considering staying up to watch the episode and live post.

One of my favorite shows was Outback Jack.

I liked it because my choice for  F1 won. Hugesmile

I guess I'm not that fortunate with the Bachelor series giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:40 am

mercieme wrote:AAL I posted before that Alysha seemed the most active on IG. Almost every weekend since post show she posted selfies on IG. And these selfies indicated she was in Invercagill. So I am scratch my head if she is F1 when she & Art had their stake house visit? I know for BACH AU Sam said she & Blake met a couple of times in hotels. It will just be interesting if they have not met since March 17th & just met for the first time this weekend & the fact that she posted thd hotel location she is at this weekend makes it obvious it's not a stake house. Once I wake up to your lovely recap & preview for Weds's episode (thanks in advance bestbud!) then it will be easier to see what's down the road for the finale. For now I will hold off fully declaring Alysha as F1 affraid
Mercieme bestbud!

Will post on here now since have the go-ahead from the person who told me this to post it on this board given the new info that Alysha may be F1.

What was relayed was that Matilda said that she was thankful to one of her fans on her FB for their support because it "cheers me up".

This was posted by Matilda on her FB back on April 2nd and she deleted it after someone asked about why she needed cheering up. \

Info was relayed to me via a lurker of this board who noted I was questioning Art and the rumors about him broken up with his F1. This person thought that Matilda was saying "cheers me up" because she was F1 but the rumors were true that they broke up. Now, after the Woman's Day article and seeing the info I got the go ahead to post since the person said they think it is because Matilda is not F1 and this person was friends with Matilda's relatives.

Will see... I do see where the "cheers me up" comment (and her deleting it) can be taken to mean that she is not F1. Alysha is posting like she is confident and excited and sharing all info about her time on the show. Matilda is not. And even her post was "I like this thing here" on her IG which has been copied by fan accounts but I actually think it may be a dig. Meaning, I like this thing not this person. Or something like that. She only posted it after Alysha posted something and after Dani posted something.

Will see what happens with Matilda on this ep. Issue I am having is that she just told Art that she really really likes him and that she is in it for the long haul (so F2?) and he never told her he likes her back and then she doesn't get time with him in this upcoming episode? That is regression to me. I have a hard time even seeing her as F2 then without them showing some screen time between them. And no kiss is a deal breaker before HTD.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:50 am

AAL I agree that Matilda may not be F1 at this point. However I still see more with Poppy & Dani than Alysha......if we exclude SM sleuthing. I really hope he cuts Matilda at F4 & hopefully she didn't get a hometown visit, no reason to drag her family into it especially with the broken arm.

So do you think Bridgette was misdirecting when she said Matilda & Dani were the ones that liked Art the most. I think that's an unfair comment to the F1 then if it turns out it's not Dani or Matilda & a bit hurtful to both of them. Just don't see Bridgette as that type of a person to say things just randomly but again anything is possible.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:55 am

If Matilda is/was the F1 why is her friends still associated with Art by liking his posts.

Why is she following his friends?

Isn't she the only one that is following his friends? Will this confirm she was a plant after all?

I don't think the bachelornz ready for a repeat of Blake and Lousie.

Social media is telling a story that is so different that the edit and this is confusing me. Alysha, Art and Bachelor NZ social media behaviour is another story.

With so much rumors I don't know what to believe.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:15 am

>> I am thinking that some of the girls may not know the ending or at least they didn't prior to their first interviews/exit shown on tv.
- Danielle said Matilda had it in the bag for her first interview and then changed her mind.
- Brigette said Matilda and then in her next interview said Poppy. Maybe the earlier girls didn't know when they did their first interview?

>> What is interesting to me is that we see lots of posts by TBNZ on their SM accounts that are pro-Alysha.
- None of Alysha making fun of herself or seen in a joking light.
- With Dani, Poppy, and Matilda we see lots of humor and jokes... Alysha gets a totally different set of posts by TBNZ that are not funny or humorous but more about how Art needs to win her, etc.

>> They even had the 'Sleeping Beauty' waltz playing when Alysha got a rose at the rose ceremony and she posted this on her IG
- The IG video Alysha posted was of her getting the first rose at the RC and she is saying "first". It may have something to do with her being the "sleeping" F1 question  
- Oddly enough, I think that Matilda got this same sleeping beauty Tchaikovsky waltz, it seems at the most recent RC, Ep 10 when she got her rose.
happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 36 Sdfsfs10
>> This comment by Alysha on her Hotel/Massage/Suite about the "nearest and dearest" which may be Art since he liked the post makes me think she is just giving it all away and probably because she is aware that the rumors are that someone other than her won so she feels safe as well as wanting to let things out the bag so to speak...
campbellgrieve196 about 17 hours ago
how many cacti does your nearest and dearest own? what are their names? i assume they have names

alyshajadebrown about 17 hours ago
the names are confidential @campbellgrieve196 haha but the best one i believe is the southern sapphire
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:20 am

ElonM wrote:If Matilda is/was the F1 why is her friends still associated with Art by liking his posts.

Why is she following his friends?

Isn't she the only one that is following his friends? Will this confirm she was a plant after all?

I don't think the bachelornz ready for a repeat of Blake and Lousie.

Social media is telling a story that is so different that the edit and this is confusing me. Alysha, Art and Bachelor NZ social media behaviour is another story.

With so much rumors I don't know what to believe.
I honestly don't know. They both live in Auckland so the only conclusion I can come up with if Matilda is not F1 is that they have lots of friends that know each other. Auckland is really small and given their age bracket they would have lots of common friends. The Jessamy girl is one one example of such a friend who was Matilda's roommate and also Art posted a pic of his IG about at their gym.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:01 am

ElonM wrote:Imagine weeks ago we had Alysha as F1 then it was Matilda and now back to Alysha. scratch

This is a roller coaster. So much rumors!

Hopefully tonight we get some clarity.

You may have hit the nail on the head with the bolded. Alysh=pre-show shown the most in promos.... Matilda=during show... and then Alysha=post-show SM activity.

If emusha is correct, then the traditional way to do this show is a hidden F1. As mercieme posted Alysha may not have gotten am intro video because she was in so many of the promos. When I think about it, the promos highlighted Alysha, Matilda, and Chrystal. Maybe Alysha for F1, Matilda for comedy and then her saying "this will end in tears" in VO during season promo and then Chrystal the "villain" edit?

I would think that if Dani is F2 based on her SM activity being around the same time as Alysha that Dani would be more friendly with all the girls and makes sense why she would even tweet to Art. Even on the show she doesn't seem possessive of Art nor does she seem jealous (Alysha, Poppy, and Matilda all do in different ways). Even Dani tweeted that the preview for Ep 11 is her saying why can't they all just kiss Art? I think this ties into Dani's fun-loving attitude and that she was willing to share, funny as that sounds it seems like she is okay with all that and was having fun on the show kissing and so on. So I see Matilda being really hurt if she is F2 and that is usually what they look for to get the dramatic ending with the F2 in tears at the Final Rose Ceremony. If Dani is F2 she won't be as depressed as Matilda, imo, she will be pissed off!

I still think there is a reason we haven't seen Matilda and Alysha together on a group date (excluding the all girls horse and modelling challenge dates). I am really hoping that Matilda won't be F2 and rather let go before that. Based on her SM activity being before Dani and Alysha's Matilda may be F3. She is edited to be shown that she really likes Art but up until Ep 10 no kissing or asking for a kiss from Art and he never reciprocated his feelings when she told him she is in it for the long haul (even though his best information ever line could be seen as more it could also be just a way to let her down easier).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:05 am

if you look again and focus only on dani and matilda at the mansion and RC during all the episodes, you will see like me that they are next to each other pretty much all the time. The friendship started at the M&G. The way dani ran to matilda (and was the only one!!) when she broke her whist. I saw tons of next to each other. So I would not be surprised at all if one of the two were F2 and the other F3, they would support each other 100%.

One thing I wondered was the twitter comment sent to dani from arthur. 2 possibilities: either she was pushing to defend matilda or it was a defense for herself... methinks she is the loyal girl. But I saw none to justify the "stop to send me tweets"... how many? were they private messages? I saw none so why the comment? ... and who would be upset that much (if upset) considering that the show just started and arthur and F1 were supposed to be quiet and pretend. Would it bring some tension with alysha? Alysha for me looks like a diva boss that need to take control and attention all the time. The twitter thing bothers me.

Alysha is not living in aukland vs poppy, dani and matilda so yes. This can explain also the lack of girl pictures but it looks to me that it is 3 agains 4 right now. I saw no joke between her and the girls no?

Alysha F1? wow. The producers totally missed the point there.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:28 pm

Matilda, Dani, and Natalie are the best friends in the house.

This interview by Natalie is making me wonder if she knows who wins. question

Who do you think will go next and why?

Of the five girls left the one I see least compatible with Art is probably Chrystal. I love her but in terms of compatibility, no, not with Art.

Who do you think will win Art’s heart?

I sit in the fence when anyone asks this and who I think will win. Of all the girls left, they are different in their own way. Art keeps it a secret but he knows what he’s looking for so its hard to tell. He has given us clues, but yeah.

Who do you want to win?

I was really close with Dani and Matilda from the get go. They were my girls from day one. So I’d be happy if either of those girls won Arthur’s heart.
http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/entertain/bachelorette-natalie-explains-awkward-surprised/

She says that Art has "given us clues" who he chose... Clues how? Via SM activity? Does this mean the clues are his SM activity and liking Alysha's posts?

Because they all follow each other on SM this means that the girls will see what posts Art will be liking. Consensus is that it seems final 2 are Alysha and Matilda. Not 100% either way and I have gone back and forth. But the post-show SM activity by Art is pointing towards Alysha  no

So either Natalie is saying she wishes that Art chooses Matilda or Dani because they are her best friends and doesn't want to pick between one of them and she knows he chose one of them (Matilda) or she knows he didn't choose either of them and so is being loyal to them by saying that "Art has left clues, but yeah". Like she is not pleased with the result maybe? If so, that would be Alysha.  Rolling Eyes

She did like a pic by Woman's Day that had "How Matilda won Art's Heart". So either she knows Matilda is F1 or she is just supporting her as a friend.

There is one clue that may or may not be pointing to Matilda as F1 and that is when Matilda gets hurt... we see Natalie in ITM filmed later and she says "Arthur and Matilda have an amazing connection and it would be terrible if she left". Could be foreshadowing but seems unlikely because she left before F4 so she was basing this on what she saw up until that point and probably based on Cocktail Party times when Art was around all the girls. If Alysha is F1 then I can see Natalie being a bit blind-sided by this since she believed Art and Matilda to have the strongest connection out of the girls. Maybe that is why she says... "Art has given us clues, but yeah". The "but yeah" is what makes me think she is being protective of Matilda if Matilda is not F1 and that personally she is not pleased with his choice... Time will tell..
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:14 pm

Art's interview with MORE FM today. Gary (who seems in love with Arg & has declared it many times) is one of the hosts and he asked Art if he could see himself marrying one of the girls & Art said yes. This interview showcases the Art at his realness & why I really like him.

http://www.morefm.co.nz/Si--GaryArt-aka-The-Bachelor/tabid/96/articleID/21690/Default.aspx

For now still keeping fingers it's not Alysha, not sure what do think of Art if he chooses her hmmm

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:44 pm

Natalie's interview with Channel 3. She is a gorgeous girl hope she gains more confidence going forward. She reiterated that she wishes either Dani or Matilda would be F1.

http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/15-questions-with-the-bachelor-nzs-natalie-2015042210#.VTcDQ5BjcFQ.twitter

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:07 am

Was scrolling through the hashtag #TheBachelorNZ on IG and saw this?!

happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 36 Omg10

Is this a troll? An insider?? The person reposted the pic that we had sleuthed in Alysha's thread from nzqgirl that Alysha liked and where Mike says in VO "true love" in Season Preview. :shocked!:

Why would this person post this pic if they are a troll? Suspect  They have 1 follower and only following Art, Matilda, Alysha and TBNZ IG. And the IG that liked it is retrospectfilms? Is this connected to the show somehow?

The timing of all this is very interesting because of Alysha's date yesterday and her bombshell about marriage and then also because of the magazine cover that people think spoiled Matilda as F1 but then said it is NOT a spoiler?? I really don't know what to think anymore... :crazed

The show makes me think Matilda = F1 and post-show SM makes me worried. Even that one person that was posted on here had said "you should have stayed with Matilda" and her comment was  deleted.

What does this all mean? sad question They even posted on the Woman's Day IG and said Alysha wins and now the comment is gone! Why delete that comment but not the one's about Matilda? Suspect

ETA: just realized that the IG username has the words "South" in it? Is this a clue to south island where Alysha is from? Ugh. I am ready to give up on this if Alysha is F1.

Also, if Alysha is F1 then that means that nzgirlhq knew this since they posted this photo on their IG and it was before their interview with Art at TV3 headquarters. I speculated back then when I saw it why they would post THIS particular image from the Season Preview (it has the "true love" on it) and not an image of Art alone??? Things that make me go hmmmm....

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:42 am; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again