SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 35 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:15 pm

Last edited by HEA on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:22 pm

Has investigating everyone's SM accounts helped the forum work out the F1 in the past? Is it usually the way it's done on past seasons? We know that all these girls and Art are SM savvy, he even admitted that he changes the location of his Instagram account, so is possible that we shouldn't trust their SM activity? Am I being a little paranoid and looking for things that aren't there? Kiwis do love a good conspiracy! :stirthepot

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:47 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Has investigating everyone's SM accounts helped the forum work out the F1 in the past? Is it usually the way it's done on past seasons?  We know that all these girls and Art are SM savvy, he even admitted that he changes the location of his Instagram account, so is possible that we shouldn't trust their SM activity? Am I being a little paranoid and looking for things that aren't there? Kiwis do love a good conspiracy! :stirthepot
It can tell a lot of the story of who won especially if the F1 is posting intimate type photos (kissing photos for example) or emphasizing their dates/the lead and being excited about it. It is why I think, based on Alysha and Art's SM activity towards her posts, that she may have been F1.

Unless Matilda and Art kiss before hometown dates, I won't see her as F1 anymore. That would make her likely the only one without a kiss before Art meets her family? That's not someone he would choose then, imo, based on who he is more interested in.

I also think that the Woman's Day magazine is either doing one of two things: 1) trying to support Matilda IF she is the winner given that this week Art will be kissing Alysha... or 2) using her as a smokescreen once again to hide the real winner, F1.

It is really hard to trust the rumors since there are so many now. The majority of them are Poppy or Matilda who won but I am thinking that is because they got the first two dates.

I will be surprised at this point if Alysha is not F1 just based on SM activity alone by Art.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:02 pm

ElonM wrote:
HEA wrote:IF alysha is F1, it is the worse edit version ever.
I made a dani video with all the segment, date, ITM, RC and I had to go thru everyone else. It was clear that up to the 1:1 with arthur, she had no quality time with him. Then we saw her among the girls at the RC, the drama with crystal and the come and get me RC time with arthur. nothing else until next week.
So producers did not develop any romantic connection from M&G and for me as a viewer she came out of nowhere as the potential F4.
The only thing that make me think she is F4 is arthur asking to kiss her at the 1:1 date, holding her hand at a RC segment and next week 1:1 with physical development. I saw no serious conversation about future, family, kids, but mostly a come and get me play.
F4 means they spend a lot of time AND hometown. Hometown is the corner where things are turning more serious with family.
She is 30 so she does not evolve in the same circles as the other girls. So this may explain that... or not.

I totally agree.

If she is the F1 they did a wonderful job hiding her.

I will never see the connection unless they show a video at the AFTR.

This date and the next will be a deal breaker or not.
You can add me to that list. Alysha wasn't even seen talking to Art until episode 5. And her date as one of the later ones -- and there were what 8-9 single dates (SDs)? that's a ton of single dates for this show? Has that ever happened before on this show? So many SDs before a second SD?

We were discussing Alysha in week 1 or 2 about her being F1 purely based on how much she was posting on SM, her late SM activity and mostly Art liking her SM posts as sleuthed and that she deleted the photo which she had commented that the timeline between Rose Ceremonies was 3 days. That coupled with her being shown a lot in promos as well as her image being shown with the VO of "true love" in the Season Preview seemed like she would be F1 but then she was so hidden in the beginning. 

Then I backtracked once again because I just don't see it or particularly like the edit she has. She seems to be playing a game to me of getting Art to chase her and her to win rather than liking him. Her SM activity of posting the topless back photo of herself was suspect given she is a teacher. Also, I didn't care for her post on IG saying that she is the type of girl that gets other girls to step up their game. Looking back though, she even posted ahead of time a spoiler about her date with Art (the wine) and seems to be acting like she is the winner on SM, imo. If Art chose her then he has his reasons. I just don't see them as a real fit long-term.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:15 pm

Actually the spinoff's fantasy suit first podcast projected that Alysha could be F1. They based this on the fact that Alysha wasn't hidden & was the most focussed girl on season previews before the March 17th premier show. That might explain why they didn't give Alysha an intro video since she was all over the previews.

After this week's episode, it will be more glaring who is F1 IMO. If it's Alysha it would be interesting for sure & hoping there is an AFTR & Art can shed light on how he came by his decision.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:21 pm

Good points mercieme! It also ties into Dani liking the post about Alysha being all over the promos as she was and VO from Mike in Season Preview of "true love" with Art and Alysha seen from behind.

Alysha is really giving away the ending... her #excitment hashtag for the first episode on her IG post is what made me think she cannot contain herself. Also her liking the post by @nzgirlhq of the s/cap where the VO is "true love" and posting the Wither Hills wine before that date even aired...

It is going to be rough watching this for me personally. I am not particularly liking Alysha edit or post-show. As much as I dislike RS this is where spoilers help for me. I was much more interested in Becca than in Whitney and Chris and yet, because of the spoiler and the photos of Whit and Chris with their mural on the wall I never doubted that he chose Whit even though I preferred Becca during the show. It also helped because then I wasn't surprised at all that he chose Whit.

Bummer...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:33 pm

Another observation is the age demographics invested in this show; ages 12-25 according to Katiebelle is definitely the root cause of the many rumors. It really is out of control. Now that Matilda's IG is public I see so many postings by people on her IG saying they know she won. Same goes for Poppy. That's why I am a bit hesitant on some of the postings of people claiming they know who won, again outta control IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:33 pm

Imagine weeks ago we had Alysha as F1 then it was Matilda and now back to Alysha. scratch

This is a roller coaster. So much rumors!

Hopefully tonight we get some clarity.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:59 pm

mercieme wrote:Another observation is the age demographics invested in this show; ages 12-25 according to Katiebelle is definitely the root cause of the many rumors. It really is out of control. Now that Matilda's IG is public I see so many postings by people on her IG saying they know she won. Same goes for Poppy. That's why I am a bit hesitant on some of the postings of people claiming they know who won, again outta control IMO.
I agree. It really is out of control. I am also inclined to think that the person working with Art may have been fed some false information on purpose by Art. I am going back to Alysha is F1 based on the rumors being so prevalent for the other girls and all the other stuff sleuthed about Alysha. That she lives away from Auckland keeps her out of the fray when it comes to rumors. I think that the beans were spilled today on TBNZ facebook page as I posted in Alysha's thread.

I am also inclined to believe that if Alysha is F1 that Matilda may have purposefully been at XFactor to keep the rumors swirling and away from Alysha's date with Art and then again she is on Woman's Day magazine cover the week of Alysha and Art's first kiss. I also think Matilda may have liked the "spilled the beans" video by Art since the rumors were going around that Matilda or Dani were F1. Maybe she liked it because she knew she wasn't the F1.

From the previews for tonight we see Alysha on a date with Art. We see them kissing and him saying it was worth the wait..."worth the wait" could be the theme of this season since she only talked to him Ep 5 and told him that HE needs to win HER heart. So there is the chase that began then. Art named a wine after her eyes. He said that his woman has "beautiful eyes" something he told her out of the limo. On their first date they were running into each other's arms. We also see tonight that Art kisses Dani at CP. But we see him reassuring Alysha with his hand on her back when she says she doesn't like the glitter on his lips. All of it is there if one looks for it. I just don't really want to giggling

Would be nice to finally get a F1 that I like and who lasts with the lead. Hasn't happened yet so probably won't happen this season either. It is the bachelor after all. happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:08 am

Given I'm stuck in the F2 land I wouldn't be surprised if my favorite isn't F1.
BTW, what time is the episode airing tonight?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:19 am

AAL I posted before that Alysha seemed the most active on IG. Almost every weekend since post show she posted selfies on IG. And these selfies indicated she was in Invercagill. So I am scratch my head if she is F1 when she & Art had their stake house visit? I know for BACH AU Sam said she & Blake met a couple of times in hotels. It will just be interesting if they have not met since March 17th & just met for the first time this weekend & the fact that she posted thd hotel location she is at this weekend makes it obvious it's not a stake house. Once I wake up to your lovely recap & preview for Weds's episode (thanks in advance bestbud!) then it will be easier to see what's down the road for the finale. For now I will hold off fully declaring Alysha as F1 affraid

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:29 am

ElonM wrote:Given I'm stuck in the F2 land I wouldn't be surprised if my favorite isn't F1.
BTW, what time is the episode airing tonight?
My head/gut is saying that Alysha is F1 but my heart is wishing for Matilda to be F1 and is screwing up my vision. Even though I will choose based on my head (as I did with Whit being F1 for Chris and Josh for Andi) my heart was with Becca and Nick so I am stuck in F2 land too when it comes to my favorite not being F1 (and even my F1 for Bach AU didn't last as F1 post-finale)! giggling

I think the episode is at 7:30pm NZ time which is 3:30am EDT time and 12:30 PDT.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again