SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:hi
:yes:
^sorry if i have missed tonz of stuff that have been discussed already. But im still scratch as to since when the 'amazing eyes thing' could serve as an any indicator of someone being the F1?. Did i miss something?. TIA!
Not sure if "eyes" emphasis serves as F1 other than Art's bio stating that his ideal woman has beautiful eyes.

Also, in interviews (on video) that he did post-filming and day after airing of first episode he says that his ideal woman has beautiful eyes.

When he met Alysha out of the limo he said to her "you have beautiful eyes".

Alysha posted on her IG and captioned her photo talking about her eyes and hashtagged #blueeyes #thebachelornz.

mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:hi
:yes:
^sorry if i have missed tonz of stuff that have been discussed already. But im still scratch as to since when the 'amazing eyes thing' could serve as an any indicator of someone being the F1?. Did i miss something?. TIA!

Hey Mura, based on AllAboutLove's sleuthing, Art mentioned in a recent interview  about how he likes a girl with great eyes. It had been sleuthed that Alysha  was complimented about her eyes and that it could be an F1 indicator. But I noted that Poppy also got the me compliment about her eyes. So I just think he loves the blue piercing eyes that Poppy and Alysha have in common. I think he said 'great eyes' to Alysha and 'amazing eyes' to Poppy. Pretty sure that Poppy is not F1 based on the eye compliment, but it might be for Alysha when you factor in the sleuthing in her favor already.

thanks AAL and Mercieme... yes
im excited to see Alysha's and Matilda's date ... im liking Art so far. He is right there with Tim of Bach CAN in articulative and easy-goingness department.So refreshing to see after the last US show.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:41 am

Mercieme wrote:With regards to filming, does any one have information on the format starting next week? Based on the sleuthing done, filming was about 5 weeks....curious to know if they used the same format as Bach AUS where it was mostly one single date and one group date per episode or if they are going to highlight more single dates per episode since he should at least have 2 dates with his F4 or maybe F6. Also not sure how home town visits will factor in for the F4 at this point, again due to the short timing for filming.
Not sure how the format/dates will be and maybe we can bring s/caps from the s/cap thread over here to sleuth them out? but Mike stated:

"From what he’s seen so far, Mike says the “potential is definitely there” for the bachelor to find a love match amongst the ladies as he wines, dines and takes them on a series of exciting dates. “Well to be honest, I get very jealous of the dates they get to go on, I wish I could go on them myself, sadly I just send them off. No, but there’s some spectacular dates, some fun ones, some crazy ones and some very romantic ones.”
https://nz.entertainment.yahoo.com/TV/blogs/a/26579181/mike-puru-talks-the-bachelor-nz/

Bringing this forward from upthread as it may help when sleuthing s/caps to get an idea of dates, etc. From NZHerald posted Sunday, March 1st
Filming has finished and fans can look forward to episodes showing group dates, one-on-one dates and the rose ceremony, where Green will present a single red rose to each of the bachelorettes he wants to get to know better. Those not given a rose are out.

Final episodes will see Green and bachelorettes meeting each other's friends and families.

Romantic getaways are also planned, and it is understood at least one contestant enjoyed a date in Fiji with Green. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11409762
Romantic getaways (Tauranga?).

MTPs (Not sure if the one with Alysha is MTP or someplace else? She lives in Invercargill so on the south island and if filming was in Auckland as it seems to be then flying there?)

Fiji: Does anyone think, based on the s/caps from Season Preview, there was a s/cap from Fiji? From glancing at them, there is one with Amanda during sunset that may or may not be it (they drive up in a car there so not sure... s/caps posted in her contestant thread).

Question: Regarding this s/cap from Season Preview and that there is at "least one contestant goes to Fiji" is this Fiji or NZ? I cannot tell...

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Previe11

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:56 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

> IF the production already planning to do a Bach-spin-off named Bachelorette, Matilda would fit this role the best as viewers already 'knew' and invested in her more than the rest of the girls. Btw, IMO this is highly unlikely, though, knowing that both Bach AU and Bach CAN  (both welcoming their 3rd season? ) haven't considered their first Ette season yet.

- I think it will be interesting if we can do comparative analysis with Tim Robards-Ahna  edit (of Bach AU), in how they presented Ahna and how they unfold their love story. IIRC Ahna was also shown in an  intro video. I guess i can recall this bc she was wearing a bright color (red?) skirt and suit. (btw she always looks good in red giggling).Not sure if Tim and her had their 1-1 time on MnG, but i would guess, yes. Maybe someone can look back and check?

- Speaking of after math, i dont think a girl moving closer to Art's current place can serve as a solid indication JMO. Even if he got engaged in the end of this, considering his age (and the possible F1 age, Matilda is 24?..Alysha is..?), i can easily see a scenario of him and his F1 doing a long distance relationship for longer time before going into the next step/ready for a marriage. I believe Tim and Ahna -a lot older couple than Art and his supposed F1- have done a long-distance too for over a year before Ahna moved in with him. IIRC.  Love to see them as a great match, still together and going strong. Smiley

Just to fill in a few pieces;
-Bachelorette AU 1 will follow this year's Bachelor AU 3.
-I remember Tim and Anna's MNG as Tim pointed out Anna's lipstick and lipstick on her teeth
-Tim and Anna already lived 10 minutes apart then moved in together after about a year. I would imagine given the short distances in NZ that it would be relatively easy to do a 'long-distance' relationship for a time.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:48 am

Just posting some stuff here to help figure out some format who goes on what dates, and location of these, etc.

For reference, here's a map of New Zealand.
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Nz_map10

Auckland (located on North Island)
-- The mansion is located in Auckland.
-- Contestants living in Auckland include: Matilda, Dani, Poppy, Natalie (lives in Pukekohe just below Auckland), Haley...

South Island
-- Chrystal in Christ Church  
-- Alysha in Invercargill
-- Kristie in Balclutha (near Invercargill)

The rather dismal looking Mansion in Auckland  giggling Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Tbnz_m10
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 1422728628486
http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/65639323/bachelor-star-looks-like-a-work-of-art

Tauranga
"Tauranga will feature in one of the episodes of reality romance series The Bachelor NZ. It is not known yet what stage in the series Tauranga will feature but the series promotion says at the climax, the bachelor will invite a few special bachelorettes on a romantic getaway. The Bay of Plenty Times understands the episode featuring the Bay of Plenty was filmed this month. Su-an McMahon, owner of vintage wedding venue, The Old Forest School, in Pongakawa, confirmed she had signed a confidentiality agreement with the makers of The Bachelor NZ and was not able to comment. It is not known yet what stage in the series Tauranga will feature. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/bay-of-plenty-times/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503343&objectid=11406995
-- Seems like it is a group date?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:41 am

Posted this in the SM/Media non-discussion thread but had stated that I was watching because of Art and not so much the girls and that seems to be the case with others watching as well.

It is also something that the host reiterated in an interview today
On the Edge, you’ve been involved with a few arranged marriages, which is a similar approach to love as The Bachelor. Can you vouch for their authenticity?
Ultimately, it is a love story. It is the love story of one guy who has decided that the time is right for him now to find a companion, and he is willing to put himself out there to find that one person."

And there are a few southern Bachelorettes aren’t there? It’s good to see a lot of contestants coming from all around the country.
That’s just people looking for that opportunity to try something unique and different to put themselves forward. I really hope Kiwis buy into the love story, and they all want a happy ending. It’s been so much fun to be a part of, but ultimately the show is not about me, and to be honest it’s really not about the girls. It’s about this guy and his search for love, and I think we’re very lucky to be able to see that unfold and for him to put his heart on his sleeve in front of the country.

http://thespinoff.co.nz/20-03-2015/my-life-in-tv-the-bachelor-nzs-mike-puru/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:49 am

AEF wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

> IF the production already planning to do a Bach-spin-off named Bachelorette, Matilda would fit this role the best as viewers already 'knew' and invested in her more than the rest of the girls. Btw, IMO this is highly unlikely, though, knowing that both Bach AU and Bach CAN  (both welcoming their 3rd season? ) haven't considered their first Ette season yet.

- I think it will be interesting if we can do comparative analysis with Tim Robards-Ahna  edit (of Bach AU), in how they presented Ahna and how they unfold their love story. IIRC Ahna was also shown in an  intro video. I guess i can recall this bc she was wearing a bright color (red?) skirt and suit. (btw she always looks good in red giggling).Not sure if Tim and her had their 1-1 time on MnG, but i would guess, yes. Maybe someone can look back and check?

- Speaking of after math, i dont think a girl moving closer to Art's current place can serve as a solid indication JMO. Even if he got engaged in the end of this, considering his age (and the possible F1 age, Matilda is 24?..Alysha is..?), i can easily see a scenario of him and his F1 doing a long distance relationship for longer time before going into the next step/ready for a marriage. I believe Tim and Ahna -a lot older couple than Art and his supposed F1- have done a long-distance too for over a year before Ahna moved in with him. IIRC.  Love to see them as a great match, still together and going strong. Smiley

Just to fill in a few pieces;
-Bachelorette AU 1 will follow this year's Bachelor AU 3.
-I remember Tim and Anna's MNG as Tim pointed out Anna's lipstick and lipstick on her teeth
-Tim and Anna already lived 10 minutes apart then moved in together after about a year. I would imagine given the short distances in NZ that it would be relatively easy to do a 'long-distance' relationship for a time.

thanks for the filling in , AEF.

re: the first AU Ette . thats a good news!. finally, after 12 + yrs the Ette US has a new born sister. It is always better watching 25 hot men in one show rather than a single confused hot man, right? giggling.

im interested to see how the edit will plays out for Art and his F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:43 pm

mercieme wrote:With regards to filming, does any one have information on the format starting next week? Based on the sleuthing done, filming was about 5 weeks....curious to know if they used the same format as Bach AUS where it was mostly one single date and one group date per episode or if they are going to highlight more single dates per episode since he should at least have 2 dates with his F4 or maybe F6. Also not sure how home town visits will factor in for the F4 at this point, again due to the short timing for filming.

Good question. I'd like to know as well. Does anyone know if the 5 weeks of filming is confirmed information? That's such a short time.

Thanks AEF for filling in, that's good to know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:13 pm

Just posting and parking this for the moment. Art makes a comment in the clip that mercieme posted (media thread) about whatever true love is. It immediately made me think about Prince Charles's answer to are you in love with Dianna and his answer was whatever love is. Art's answer was a bit off for someone in love. Think we did see some signs of problems in Bachelor AU and just wanting to stay open. Maybe Art just taking it slowly with F1.

http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/the-bachelor-nz-star-its-a-wee-bit-crazy-2015031810#ixzz3V3NHcHVm

http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/the-bachelor-nz-star-its-a-wee-bit-crazy-2015031810

Last edited by AEF on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:46 pm

Yes AEF, I caught that as well. It was an odd thing to say.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:41 am

Hey AllAboutLove, when you have a chance kindly cross check the information in the attached link with the sleuthed filming schedule. If Art's friends / Clean Paleo founders are talking to the media & screening his phone calls at the time of this intervew which was posted on Feb 20th...something is off. Art was not announced officially as the bachelor until sometime in March though rumors of him had started before then. The reference to the friend screening his call sounds like Art was already around & done with filming. I am thinking they might have started filming earlier than they led people to believe so the identity of the bachelor wouldn't leak. Thanks.

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11404842

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:57 am

Here's a casting call application that says filming begins in mid Jan and goes for a maximum of 7 weeks. Where did we get the five weeks of filming?
http://apply.touchdowntv.com/TheBachelorNZ.aspx

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:15 am

Thanks AEF for finding the casting call, really big help to estimate the filming timing. So if the media link posted up thread (link published March 1st) that filming was complete already. We can estimate (based on the casting call information) that filming must have started sometime during the week of Jan 11th & completed last week of Feb.

Sam from BACH AU said she spent only the last day of filming & maybe one extra day with Blake IIRC. Assuming BACH NZ follows the same script, I would estimate FRC as Feb 27th.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again