SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:54 pm

see2love wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:
see2love wrote:Whitney....i

I am finding it difficult to believe Whitney. Too enthused about everything and that cannot be real
Some people are just happy!

My opinion and i am free to express it!
Okay, I didn't say you couldn't

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
see2love wrote:Whitney....i

I am finding it difficult to believe Whitney. Too enthused about everything and that cannot be real

I am interested if she is really on all the time like that.

Except when she is making faces. No one is that way all the time. She came to present her best self and I am afraid not her real self

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I grew up in a really small town, and if there is something with all of the 10 to 20 minutes away is not that bad.  

Why do we think Whitney would be okay with this, but not Becca or Kaitlyn.

Britt is annoying everyone else.
Whitney grew up and lived in Kentucky at least until she grad. college. Most of Kentuck is small, small town and country. I think she gets it and is ok with it. She can still do what she is doing in Iowa. Not miss a beat. 
Becca moved to LA area and loves LA area. 
Kaitlyn moved to Vancouver and same as above. 
It's hard living in a small town unless you totally want to be there. I did it for 12 yrs and jumped when we were offered to move across the country even though I had family 2 hours away from that small town. The small town I lived in--had 60K. (so not really so small) That still only had one mall back then and lots of things STL or KC did not. 
It didn't have tolerance toward religious or racial diversity. It was restrictive in many ways.

Becca moved to San Diego to be near her sister, but stayed.  Just saying Whitney moved to Chicago.  Becca is from Louisiana which also has more small towns too.  I just don't know that except for being older than Becca that their growing up is all that much different.

Kaitlyn grew up in a small town and moved because she got a dance scholarship.  At some point she taught dance to adults in Leduc (hometown).  Don't know if this was before the scholarship or if, for a period of time, she returned.  She, at the very least, has an understanding of rural life. 
 No clue if she would returns to it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesInMS Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:54 pm

I know people like Whitney who are just nice positive people. She doesn't come off as fake to me.

JulesInMS

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:55 pm

Whitney reminds me of Josh. Excited, saying all the right things, almost to a point of trying to be believed. I never thought that of her before, but I do tonight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:56 pm

JulesInMS wrote:I know people like Whitney who are just nice positive people. She doesn't come off as fake to me.
me either! She in fact seems very geniue!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:56 pm

JulesInMS wrote:I know people like Whitney who are just nice positive people. She doesn't come off as fake to me.

Welcome1 JulesInMS !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:57 pm

If Britt is the Bachelorette. No way in hell I am watching.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Whitney reminds me of Josh. Excited, saying all the right things, almost to a point of trying to be believed. I never thought that of her before, but I do tonight.

Agree again. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:58 pm

Whitney, stop saying shut up.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Whitney, stop saying shut up.
I think it's cute LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Whitney reminds me of Josh. Excited, saying all the right things, almost to a point of trying to be believed. I never thought that of her before, but I do tonight.

Very much like Josh and shades of Chantel from Brad's season. Even this scene with his friends remind me of Brad's brothers with Chantal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS