SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 38 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:00 am

They've never read a map?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:01 am

I hope tomorrow night is the end of the cliffhangers for this season!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:01 am

stuckinsc wrote:I don't think they are going to show the Becca's date from this episode which we have pictures of, so Becca fans get short changed two weeks in a row.  Talk about this sucking.

If they don't show Becca's date, there is no way she is F1, imo. It's now all Whitney.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:01 am

Literally so annoyed. So all the HTDs will be short for stupid Britt drama. Unbelievable.

Who's family was that girl who grilled Chris from?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:01 am

california90 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I don't think they are going to show the Becca's date from this episode which we have pictures of, so Becca fans get short changed two weeks in a row.  Talk about this sucking.

If they don't show Becca's date, there is no way she is F1, imo. It's now all Whitney.

I agree.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:03 am

Britt: "I only have one family and..."
Wow, does she know Kaitlyn's parents are divorced and mom is remarried? 

Also, does Chris? because telling someone they "can leave if..." for the 2nd time this season can be a tender spot for someone from divorced parentage... even just hearing it. It's a fairly standard line as relationships erode. 

Just saying.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:04 am

Are you saying Becca had a 1-1 during this week and they left all of it on the cutting room floor? Have they ever done that before?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:06 am

BKay wrote: Are you saying Becca had a 1-1 during this week and they left all of it on the cutting room floor? Have they ever done that before?
I think we will see it first thing tomorrow!

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:07 am

Diana wrote:Literally so annoyed. So all the  HTDs will be short for stupid Britt drama. Unbelievable.

Who's family was that girl who grilled Chris from?

I guessed Whitney, I know her sister is brunette, and it seemed like they were showing her response to "do i have your blessing." Would make sense to ask the sister if neither of the parents are in the picture.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:07 am

BKay wrote: Are you saying Becca had a 1-1 during this week and they left all of it on the cutting room floor? Have they ever done that before?

There are pics of Becca and Chris walking around in weather that matches this week, not the LCD week, she is in a yellow shirt. And yes it seems that they may cut it all the way out to make room for run on drama.

That sucks and I agree, this doesn't fair well for Becca being F1 or even the bachelorette.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:09 am

Lol watch the rest of the season be cliffhanger after cliffhanger
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:09 am

happygirl77us wrote:
 I think we will see it first thing tomorrow!

There was no date card. Its all being a messy season. I still find it a bit suspect that Whitney is F1 because after today it is all in our faces that she is especially with no sight of Becca with Chris. It cant be that easy....or can it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS