SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 55 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Oh, boy, that tweet from Jesse C. I hope Ben doesn't look too bad tonight. If he does, Wes and Kovacs will think he's the best ever. lol I hope Ben leaves with dignity tonight, even if he's hurt.

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:20 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
laurentx wrote:I'm sure Jesse has no other inside information.. just going by what he's read either here or RS..

I believe Jesse gets to see the episodes a couple of days before the rest of us, unfortunately. Suspect
Yes several have seen it. Britt, Ashley S and Jesse C have also seen the FRC already and others who do blogs, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by pokerkitty Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:30 pm

A few things:

* I am confused. Is there a place on the site for discussion of the finale itself?
* Is there a link to an expanded etonline video that shows JP with sister and saying he feels defeated. Couldn't find on the et site.
* Sent a note to Ashley S. on twitter asking her to do an interview with Ashley for her blog and she thought it was a good idea so we might get some good stuff from that.

pokerkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:34 pm

pokerkitty wrote:A few things:

* I am confused. Is there a place on the site for discussion of the finale itself?
* Is there a link to an expanded etonline video that shows JP with sister and saying he feels defeated. Couldn't find on the et site.
* Sent a note to Ashley S. on twitter asking her to do an interview with Ashley for her blog and she thought it was a good idea so we might get some good stuff from that.

This is where we will discuss the finale~

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t328p256-episode-11-8-1-finale-discussion-spoilers#73891
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:36 pm

San, posted the link to the thread we will discuss the finale tonight. We have everything you are looking for. Just give me a minute to collect it all. We are trying to get everything organized. Welcome to the site.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:37 pm

No preview of JP with Ash's sister.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Whoops! I read it wrong and thought you asked about Ashley and her sister.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:04 am

Love_Me wrote:@RobynRossTVG: @ashleyspivey @craigr1 how cute are we? http://lockerz.com/s/125768015

This women is so sweet. Anyways, she is from TV Guide and interviews the leads during their seasons. I wonder if Ashley S did an interview that will be on the TV Guide channel

spivey looks gorge
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:44 am

Thanks for the updates on the twitters.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:47 am

Oh, I like her dress.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 am

Looks like it won't be Ryan.

@Shirin_Homa
Shirin
@Ryan_M_Park so you are the next bachelor? Smiley
31 Jul via Tweet Button
Favorite Retweet Reply
replies ↓
»

Ryan_M_Park Ryan Park
@
@Shirin_Homa no i will not be
1 hour ago

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 am

GrahamGal wrote:Looks like it won't be Ryan.

@Shirin_Homa
Shirin
@Ryan_M_Park so you are the next bachelor? Smiley
31 Jul via Tweet Button
Favorite Retweet Reply
replies ↓
»

Ryan_M_Park Ryan Park
@
@Shirin_Homa no i will not be
1 hour ago

wow! that's a surprise! and it sounds so definite?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5

+81
atem
BlondieGal
tigertiz
Bronwyn
Pipsqueek