SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 29 of 56 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:53 am

fleissmeister Mike Fleiss
Tonite is the sexy, steamy episode-- overnight dates!!!
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by LaureanT Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:53 am

estahafa wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Let's all remember to all watch the Beatdown tomorrow night after the show! no no
no I'll skip this date--many of them insult my intelligence, the jokes are in poor taste, and mostly a waste of my time. I'd rather stay here. :hidingchair

I plan to skip it too this week as well. The show is horrible. Too many people trying to talk at the same time. The sound quality is horrible as well.

Welcome estahafa! :Welcome

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:53 am

Thanks for posting a link to the preview estahafa!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:58 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:I'm getting more and more excitedddd

Marissa May tonight's bachelorette epi is steamy...hellllllooooo fantasy suite!

The question is, will they show us JP and Ash's steamy ending or will they leave it out like the pinky swear?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:01 am

Pattycake92 wrote:

The question is, will they show us JP and Ash's steamy ending or will they leave it out like the pinky swear?

who was marissa rooting for? If she's excited & was rooting for JP, then I think it'll be about JP. maybe.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:02 am

Pattycake92 wrote:

They should show it since it was in the previews. The pinky swear was just in pictures.
I'm hoping they'll show it! If not, we'll just have to use our imaginations. :awesome:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:28 am

Kelad9 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

who was marissa rooting for? If she's excited & was rooting for JP, then I think it'll be about JP. maybe.

They seem to all be rooting for JP. Is Ben first? I know JP is last. We'd better not get ripped off of 2 fantasy dates in a row. I really didn't want to see Ashley and Constantine anyway. She would have been faking.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:28 am

Kelad9 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

Marissa May tonight's bachelorette epi is steamy...hellllllooooo fantasy suite!ince

This is what has me concerned.

Ash S. tweeted that tonight was going to be rough for Ash but she comes out of it alright with two great guys.
Marissa and TPTB are tweeting that it's steamy.

Marissa has been standing up for Britt since RS came out that she was with Ben. She has been saying that rumors are not true. So part of me thinks she is talking about Ash and Ben to downplay the Ben and Britt rumors.

The face that Ash S. didn't tweet about the steaminess makes me think it's not just about JP.

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 29 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:30 am

noobsleuth wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

Marissa May tonight's bachelorette epi is steamy...hellllllooooo fantasy suite!ince

This is what has me concerned.

Ash S. tweeted that tonight was going to be rough for Ash but she comes out of it alright with two great guys.
Marissa and TPTB are tweeting that it's steamy.

Marissa has been standing up for Britt since RS came out that she was with Ben. She has been saying that rumors are not true. So part of me thinks she is talking about Ash and Ben to downplay the Ben and Britt rumors.

The face that Ash S. didn't tweet about the steaminess makes me think it's not just about JP.

I tweeted AshS this morning and she told me to expect "lots of romance, lots of water, and lots of kissing!" :gotcha:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:31 am

K Thanks mnm, that's encouraging!

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 29 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:32 am

Titou wrote:

I daresay it will be steamier than Ali's FD epi...with an additional hot guy on tow as well...I really think edited Ali-CL and Alibearto kept it very PG at the FD but uber-romantic (it's one of my fave of alibearto's dates).. I think this one will be closer to Jilly's FD at least her FD on Jason's season giggling
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:35 am

emusha wrote:
Titou wrote:

I daresay it will be steamier than Ali's FD epi...with an additional hot guy on tow as well...I really think edited Ali-CL and Alibearto kept it very PG at the FD but uber-romantic (it's one of my fave of alibearto's dates).. I think this one will be closer to Jilly's FD at least her FD on Jason's season giggling

My only wish: that TPTB give us steamy, NOT sleazy. I'm afraid they don't know the difference between the two!
But, you're right -- Ashley is much, shall we say, "friskier" than Ali was. :giggle:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 56 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5

+81
atem
BlondieGal
tigertiz
Bronwyn
Pipsqueek