SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:12 am

lurker11 wrote:If Becca wins, this is an Odd thing for the F1's sister to retweet.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Screen14

lurker11 wrote:Becca Sister #2

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Screen16
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:40 am

Whitney's friend on IG

#onlyafewweekstogo
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:16 pm

RS column 2/17: he claims he recieved info that Whitney has quit her job.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:35 pm

dpao84 wrote:I just want to bring over everything he said during that embrace after the wedding. To me it was like the realization "this is why I did this" for both of them

Before getting the rose:

"It wasn't me that made this great it was you, and your attitude was awesome"

PI
"It wasn't about the date it was about what she made it. She has no idea, she doesn't have a clue right now about what she did but I know that she made this incredible, it wasn't the date it was her"

Giving her the rose 
"Whitney, you made my day. you absolutely made my day. Everything about you, the way you carry yourself, the way you...(big sigh) I mean this is just incredible, you made this day beautiful. And I am grateful to have been able to be here with you. And ah want to know if you would accept this rose?" Insert big grin and he uses both of his hands to being her in for a kiss.

This was game over for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:44 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I think the Ellen video points to whitney too.  If he did not pick whitney, no way he would say she looks like a mother.  I think he would have much nicer things to say id she was final 2.  JMHO  Smiley

MiniDiva wrote:That was a great interview.  I just adore Ellen and Chris did well in the interview for the self-proclaimed shy boy.

What higher compliment can you pay a woman by seeing her as the mother of his kids and pay tribute to his mother sitting in the audience.  Whitney is F1, IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:24 pm

Kristinkko wrote:It may mean nothing, but Whitney started following Lacey on twitter within the last 24 hours or so and then Lacey started following Whitney.  This was after Chris saw Lacey and Marcus at WTA.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:29 pm

mrsbatonmom wrote:In regards to Chris giving anything away on Ellen.....I remember Andi describing Josh as "Athletic" on Kimmel.  I think they are told to give a general description of the F1. I would put this one as Whitney as F1.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:18 pm

VAgirl79 wrote:There is no way Witney is not the F1 IMO, not after the DWTS announcement. The show likes to poke at the leads and contestants during the show, but with them sending him to DWTS they will undoubtedly want to promote all things "happy couple" to lead up to the Bachelorette season I'm sure.

There's just no way I see them pairing him with Witney if he chose Becca. That would be like needling both of them for however long he lasts. I'm sure they think this is clever and cute from a PR perspective.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:06 pm

Whitney has had wannabe Iowan in her twitter bio all season. Odd thing to have if she isn't F1.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 2 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 2 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:07 pm

GA and Diana Confirmation that a friend of Chris' Mother saw a "blonde" at the farm.

Friend says: Chris Spent thanksgiving in Chicago and sisters were in Iowa
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:24 pm

umngirl wrote:Whitney has had wannabe Iowan in her twitter bio all season. Odd thing to have if she isn't F1.

Could be wrong but I think she had it there before the season
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:57 pm

Possible clue: Chris called Sean for advice and told him the F1 (per this interview with Toronto Sun) and then in this interview (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TITUUel6gJo) he only sees Whitney moving to Iowa and being a part of that life.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 2 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 2 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion

+11
Beeleever
Dot R.
Rolly
eliza3
nutty1