SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:21 am

I'm entitled to my opinion too though.

I'm probably in denial like I was with Chantal though.

It does seem like Becca could be F1.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:29 am

Diana wrote:I'm entitled to my opinion too though.

You are, but it may discourage others from coming forward with their clues. Let's just see what we have and then decide if it's enough.

Back to the clues... there's a reoccurring theme...

crystal_fagley
2 weeks ago
Monday night... #BachTime #TeamBecca #BAEcca #TeamTilleyFTR #GimmeDatRose #BringBackAshleyS #UnexpectedTwist #LetTHATresonate

also a comment from Becca's friend on Crystal's IG
annacdawson
I'm DYING! SO proud of you @beccatilley5. Can't wait to watch your dreams come true!

Last edited by grace8136 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:32 am

murasaki1393 wrote:NECKLACE GATE.
i guess we should be patiently waiting for SCs from Litta to compare B's neck before meeting C at the park and when they entered Katie's house.  Praying

and then we could gather all the complementary/expalanatory SM pics to support our reasoning before being brought over the F1-No-discussion thread.

This is getting exciting!  giggling

Here you go, mura. Kudos to julychild, grace and any others who brought this to our attention.

At the start of the date...no necklace.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 10 9044dc78-27c1-4160-b9a1-496330470692

On the canoe, the necklace first appears.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 10 2c216f12-7a09-4bcc-8e3b-f3e79518ac5b

Of course, we continue to see it at the house with family.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 10 B03b4947-ecac-4e1e-ba69-e3e4f4fc227d

So it begs the question, why wear it right after Chris dumps you as you meet family the day after the FRC? Just one sample pic below from cmtilley

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 10 Screenshot2015-02-17at72546AM

And even worn with friends in January as posted up thread.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 10 Screen%20Shot%202015-02-17%20at%2012.52.05%20AM_zpsfcem1rcw

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 10 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:37 am

Thanks for laying that all out Litta. That and we got confirmation from Chris's blog about it and with that last IG from her friend where they are talking about the necklace and bracelet.

Do we all feel good about putting a lot of the Becca F1 clues into her thread now or should we wait longer??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:41 am

Grace hi

thanks for sharing the Brandi's caption. Super interersting that she mentioned the #unexpectedtwist as well. i guess it should be our mantra from now on..

unexpectedtwist...unexpectedtwist...unexpectedtwist.....unexpectedtwist...unexpectedtwist...unexpectedtwist...sorry..cant help myself.. sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:53 am

grace8136 wrote:
Diana wrote:I'm entitled to my opinion too though.

You are, but it may discourage others from coming forward with their clues. Let's just see what we have and then decide if it's enough.

Back to the clues... there's a reoccurring theme...

crystal_fagley
2 weeks ago
Monday night... #BachTime #TeamBecca #BAEcca #TeamTilleyFTR #GimmeDatRose #BringBackAshleyS #UnexpectedTwist #LetTHATresonate

also a comment from Becca's friend on Crystal's IG
annacdawson
I'm DYING! SO proud of you @beccatilley5. Can't wait to watch your dreams come true!

perhaps we should let it RESONATE. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:56 am

Thanks a bunch Litta!! you are the bestest Smiley

maybe you missed it, but the Bachelor himself had clarified the necklace .. plus.. the bracelets (wonder which ones? im assuming he gave 2 to her?) and..the fair as his BD present for B- just as we speculated .

Also, on that canoe on B's HTD there was a scene of their hands joined- we can clearly see B's nail polish as dark maroon, not white as in the BIB series. Glad that now we defly can put the BIB case to rest!!! laugh out loud

on a side note: How similar is the canoe scene with the infamous The Notebook canoe scene?. the only thing missing is the white goose troop! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:57 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks a bunch Litta!! you are the bestest Smiley

maybe you missed it, but the Bachelor himself had clarified the necklace .. plus.. the bracelets (wonder which ones? im assuming 2 of them?) and..the fair as his BD present for B- just as we speculated .

Also, on that kayak/boat on B's HTD there was a scene of their hands joined- we can clearly see B's nail polish as dark maroon, not white as in the BIB series. Glad that now we defly can put the BIB case to rest!!! laugh out loud

on a side note: How similar is the boat/kayak scene with the infamous Notebook scene?. the only thing missing is the white goose troop! giggling

Yes, I saw the blog right after I posted all the caps. Thanks for nothing Chris...could of saved me a little time! :gotcha:

That said, I know you posted before about their hand dances, mura. Those dances were aplenty on these past two dates. After I do the preview caps, I'll get to work on some BL caps. Now that we're near the end, I'm starting to pay closer attention to that. To me, I see Chris reaching out and initiating more so with Becca than any of the others. Of course, for emphasis, imo.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 10 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:59 am

I honestly thought their date was super sweet and super real. He had that forehead touching thing going on too. I am happy a lot is coming to light that cast doubt on RS spoiler, and leaves room for the possibility of Becca as F1.
Always better to watch and focus on the lead, what he does rather than what he or she reacts to. He couldn't stop touch Becca yesterday,and even did a "Tim Warmels" by pulling her nearer when they were sitting down.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:09 am

That's very interesting ladies! Ya'll are good at this stuff! Smiley

I don't think that last picture's necklace matches the necklace on the hometown date, but she is wearing it when she gets home so that is interesting!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:12 am

Awesome work julychild and everyone else!! clapping!

If someone has a few minutes, it should be moved over to the BeccaF1 thread. If not I'll do it later.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:13 am

Litta123 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks a bunch Litta!! you are the bestest Smiley

maybe you missed it, but the Bachelor himself had clarified the necklace .. plus.. the bracelets (wonder which ones? im assuming 2 of them?) and..the fair as his BD present for B- just as we speculated .

Also, on that kayak/boat on B's HTD there was a scene of their hands joined- we can clearly see B's nail polish as dark maroon, not white as in the BIB series. Glad that now we defly can put the BIB case to rest!!! laugh out loud

on a side note: How similar is the boat/kayak scene with the infamous Notebook scene?. the only thing missing is the white goose troop! giggling

Yes, I saw the blog right after I posted all the caps. Thanks for nothing Chris...could of saved me a little time! :gotcha:

That said, I know you posted before about their hand dances, mura. Those dances were aplenty on these past two dates. After I do the preview caps, I'll get to work on some BL caps. Now that we're near the end, I'm starting to pay closer attention to that. To me, I see Chris reaching out and initiating more so with Becca than any of the others. Of course, for emphasis, imo.

laugh out loud. Nevertheless we do have a visual proof Litta, thanks to you and your awesomeness Smiley
oh right, the hands.. ive posted some of the most ugly caps on that topic laugh out loud
i needed to bring those to our attention since i tought its quite telling. Yep ITA with the emphasis. Chris is a self-acclaimed touchy feely guy. Im sure he holds/joined hands with most of these women. yet the editors CHOSE to show us (by zooming in) the ones of him and B in every single time they are together. Isnt that interesting?

what stood out to me.. he only doing stroking hair while kissing with only Whit and B so far. And on the last epis, he grabbed B's face and hair while kissing on the fair. that was hawt! giggling

would love to get a collage of their hand's dance whenever you're available Litta, as im sure my caps are gonna get uglier..laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry