SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:29 am

Chris Soules blog on People wrote:What you don't know, is that day with Becca's family, was actually her birthday! I had given her a gift (a necklace and bracelets), and that's why I set up that special Ferris wheel ride. Becca had told me the state fair was in town and how much she loved it, so I arranged to go there after it closed, to take her on a special birthday ride. I'm not going to lie, it was one of the most romantic moments of my life, and, in that moment, Becca did not seem scared of intimacy.

So, there we have the answer....the necklace is from Chris and since Becca has been wearing it since, IMO, it must mean something to her still.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:29 am

His blog reads like an ode to Becca!

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-blog-episode-8

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:40 am

see2love wrote:His blog reads like an ode to Becca!

ABSOLUTELY! Something tells me we are beginning to see a turn.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:43 am

She did have two dates this episode....
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:45 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Sorry for my marathon posts giggling

Question:
does anyone happen to know whether the F1 of Australian Bachelor 1.0, Ahna was also a virgin when she was on the show?. (As to my knowledge, they are still together after 2 yrs and going strong)

just stumbled upon that info on other board and i thought its interesting since its been said her storyline was similar with B's this season. TPTB are not that creative aren't they?.. laugh out loud
The stuff that is similiar that I can see is that Anna(Bach Aus1) hadn't had a serious boyfriend nor been in love before.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:48 am

lurker11 wrote:

She did have two dates this episode....
I think it's more than that though Lurker...it's what he said and quantity of what was said about Becca's HTD as well.

I really think that Becca took a major leap forward in his mind and heart.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:51 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

ABSOLUTELY!  Something tells me we are beginning to see a turn.

thanks guys!

sorry for quoting myself upthread laugh out loud

and..let the speculation on the #unexpectedtwist #STATEMENTnecklace begin! :gotcha:
should be interesting to see if C will ever mention the necklace on his blog. JPG was clearly spilled the BD gift he gave Nikki on her HTD (earrings(?)) on his. I am not holding my breath though, C seems an MF good boy, while we all knew JPG was the rebel back then.

who knew that the Bachelor Fairy God could hear my wish!! this is getting too good to be true! teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 9 3806527698

bring on the finale already! teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 9 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:58 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

Question:
does anyone happen to know whether the F1 of Australian Bachelor 1.0, Ahna was also a virgin when she was on the show?. (As to my knowledge, they are still together after 2 yrs and going strong)

just stumbled upon that info on other board and i thought its interesting since its been said her storyline was similar with B's this season. TPTB are not that creative aren't they?.. laugh out loud
The stuff that is similiar that I can see is that Anna(Bach Aus1) hadn't had a serious boyfriend nor been in love before.
thanks Auntie!
given Ahna in a serious long relationship now , i guess her lack of experience could means nothing or even be a good thing. I believe Ahna was 27 when doing the show (While B was turned 26)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:06 am

Ooooh, this is really getting interesting now! Didn't JPG give a gift to Nikki or am I imagining that?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:13 am

I don't think it proves she's F1 but it does make me pause
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:14 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Question:

thanks Auntie!
given Ahna in a serious long relationship now , i guess her lack of experience could means nothing or even be a good thing. I believe Ahna was 27 when doing the show (While B was turned 26)
I see quite a few similiarities from this season and past ones even from different franchises. I see Des/Chris(spoilers being wrong), Sean/Catherine(waiting till marriage), Brad/Emily(slowburn instead of Chantals quick one like Whit) and Anna/Tim(not a serious boyfriend before). It will be really interesting to see if the spoilers are right or not at the end of this. One thing for certain, their first date must of made a big mark on Chris for him to give her back to back individual dates(another record maker event).

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:16 am

Diana wrote:I don't think it proves she's F1 but it does make me pause
It may not prove she's F1, but why still wear the necklace if they aren't together? There seems to be a bunch of things adding up in the Becca as F1 column right now, IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry