SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Diana Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:17 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
karlea wrote:
Diana wrote:Becca just posted on IG defending her family.

I am so confused I thought Becca had such a good HTD date. I am not getting where her family is upset//people hating on them is coming from. Different view points for sure (which is fine but I loved Becca's family).

What I have understood from the tweets, the family is very upset about the editing and how they were portrayed.  Somebody said that 95% of the evening was fun, but tptb edited it to only show how protective they were of Becca and her virginity.

Which has been her story line all season and will continue until the FRC.  
Next week I am going to take a shot every time someone says Virgin. I may pass out from drinking though. giggling jk

I think there is so much more to Becca and Chris's relationship that we can see instead of focusing on this but its a TV show. Drama sells.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by kikora Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:59 am

It wouldn't take me more than one hand to count the number of times (ever) that I've gone to look at RS as I don't want to give him traffic, but I did today because I was curious to see the comments in reply to the various things about Whitney's job since one comment was made in his comments.

Anyway, I read his full post about last night's episode and am wondering if reaction to what RS said is what has some in Becca's family upset about the HTD edit, because basically RS made Becca sound horrible the entire post.

I wasn't sure if I should try to summarize it here, but I decided that was better than perhaps giving him more clicks?

In any case, while I don't think constantly tweeting their upset about the edit (which I didn't think was really bad - everyone knew the "virgin stuff" was going to come up anyway) is the way to handle it, I wonder if it's really more because of comments I suspect they're getting because of what RS said than the actual edit?

Because unfortunately a whole lot of other articles/sources/interviews really seem to rely on RS and his take, and it was NOT favorable toward Becca or their family. At all.

He started out comparing her to Britt (on the 1-1) and basically said she was fake pretending to like everyone on SM like Britt (apparently?) does. Then moved on to how laughable it is that anyone thinks Chris even likes her when she's basically like a little girl not having been in love, and how if anyone thinks the F1 would have been shown on only a 4 minute date that, well...(he inferred the person would be stupid) and how embarrassing it is there's never been a date only shown for 4 minutes, etc.

Then it gets to the HTD stuff...and he gets even more on her/their case.

RS very much made it sound like they're more like the Duggars in terms of not only being conservative about physical standards, but then going even more unreasonable.

He basically painted her entire family as nuts and extremely strict, made cracks about whether she and her family would be kicked out of their church, did a "lesson" for Becca on what being in love would feel like and do physically, and then cut it off with a comment about never mind and maybe she'd find out in a few more years, made numerous jabs pretty much making it sound like Becca had never even had a conversation with a guy, then returned to more jabs on comments made, about Chris wanting to "get the hell out of the household," and if her church wouldn't forgive her for what she did on the show that at least the Lord is forgiving, how all of America was bored spitless during her HTD, and then said anyone who "still thinks" she'd have any chance as the Bachelorette, let alone being chosen by Chris could return to talk to RS after March 9 and "apologize for your idiocy."

To me the reaction of Becca's family (esp. with several comments mentioning the "bored" bit - which was one thing RS harped on) could be far more as a result of that than the true edit...though reading it it seemed like he was watching some other show :/

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:07 am

RS is a jerk.  This is why he is still single.  Maybe he could be a bit nicer and someone would want to date him.  Oh well, at least he has Maddie!   Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:53 am

just wanted to appreciate all of your posts today, guys..i have enjoyed playing catching up with all your thoughts.

kikora..thanks for sharing and taking us down to a Bach memory lane..funny, i always thought Tessa is one of the classiest woman that ever step into this silly show. Ditto with Becca this season. Are all these classy ladies tend to be the slow burn type?.. :whistle: . Given that MF and Co love recycling the storyline and edit..i can see the resemblance of Andy's with this season, storyboard and edit-wise.

FWIW. up to this point my case for Becca vs Whitney the F1 is represented by 70/30 odd. Im going out of the limb and say, the 30 is Whitney's stake as being the next Ette as well.

Anyhow, a lil birdie shared me this finding (i couldnt take the credit,and not knowing the details, just to be clear). This may not "prove" anything but at least it shows that Becca is currently in LA and not SD. She has been hanging out with Adam Mansfield's (producer) girlfriend. From the two posts below, they went to the salon and Becca must have watched the show at their place last night. (Note the same black clothes)

@sammyjojopants (adam's GF)
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 24 10963791_816300671741049_1107196975_n
Sawyer knows who he wants to take on his hometown date! #teambecca #bachelor #bachelornation #TheBachelor #princefarming #lesoy

@amypanero
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 24 10979656_1542877812661211_193436121_n
Had a great time helping Becca look her best for her hometown visit!!! #bachelor #bachelornation #teambecca #thebachelor #mavenmoment

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:11 am

murasaki1393 wrote:just wanted to appreciate all of your posts today, guys..i have enjoyed playing catching up with all your thoughts.

kikora..thanks for sharing and taking us down to a Bach memory lane..funny, i always thought Tessa is one of the classiest woman that ever step into this silly show. Ditto with Becca this season. Are all these classy ladies tend to be the slow burn type?.. :whistle: . Given that MF and Co love recycling the storyline and edit..i can see the resemblance of Andy's with this season, storyboard and edit-wise.

FWIW. up to this point my case for Becca vs Whitney the F1 is represented by 70/30 odd. Im going out of the limb and say, the 30 is Whitney's stake as being the next Ette as well.

Anyhow, a lil birdie shared me this finding (i couldnt take the credit,and not knowing the details, just to be clear). This may not "prove" anything but at least it shows that Becca is currently in LA and not SD. She has been hanging out with Adam Mansfield's (producer) girlfriend. From the two posts below, they went to the salon and Becca must have watched the show at their place last night. (Note the same black clothes)

@sammyjojopants (adam's GF)
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 24 10963791_816300671741049_1107196975_n
Sawyer knows who he wants to take on his hometown date! #teambecca #bachelor #bachelornation #TheBachelor #princefarming #lesoy

@amypanero
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 24 10979656_1542877812661211_193436121_n
Had a great time helping Becca look her best for her hometown visit!!! #bachelor #bachelornation #teambecca #thebachelor #mavenmoment
WOW, awesome find. Say thanks to the lil birdie too!! So cause we know that Chris was in LA on Sunday at least, do we know if he's still there? Could this of actually been a safehouse weekend?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:22 am

Auntie..as far as i know yes..Chris was in LA on Sun.and he did say in his tweet he would be out of town at least until Mon night.

The time frame of above pics is around Mon night, i suppose. so its adding up, IF Becca is the F1, and if that weekend was a SHV schedule (which i lean to think so)

I leaned to think if Becca is the F1, the first SHV was probably around end of November, a week after FRC. We know Becca had a family urgency to attend her GG funeral on Nov, 23, a day after FRC. From then, the subsequent SHVs would be around middle and end of every month, i.e. every other week as past norms. Its jive well with the last long weekend supposed SHV during Chris's media round in LA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:40 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Auntie..as far as i know yes..Chris was in LA on Sun.and he did say in his tweet he would be out of town at least until Mon night.

The time frame of above pics is around Mon night, i suppose. so its adding up, IF Becca is the F1, and if that weekend was a SHV schedule (which i lean to think so)

I leaned to think if Becca is the F1, the first SHV was probably around end of November, a week after FRC. We know Becca had a family urgency to attend her GG funeral on Nov, 23, a day after FRC. From then, the subsequent SHVs would be around middle and end of every month, i.e. every other week as past norms. Its jive well with the last long weekend supposed SHV during Chris's media round in LA.  
WOW, this is really changing.  It was strange to have the info come out about Whit quiting her job at the same time that the necklace/bracelets news broke.  Then to find out from someone that really seemed to know and is from Chicago that Whit didn't quit her job but rather got a promotion instead.  This is all getting really interesting.  I have a feeling that this season won't be so cut and dried as it seemed in the beginning.  Really looking forward to see what turns and twists still wait for us.... #unexpectedtwist right??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:45 am

Nice. Thx Mura and good job birdie! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:01 am

karlea wrote:
Diana wrote:Becca just posted on IG defending her family.

I am so confused I thought Becca had such a good HTD date. I am not getting where her family is upset//people hating on them is coming from. Different view points for sure (which is fine but I loved Becca's family).

What I have understood from the tweets, the family is very upset about the editing and how they were portrayed.  Somebody said that 95% of the evening was fun, but tptb edited it to only show how protective they were of Becca and her virginity.

Sad to say but that is Becca ' s storyline. We are only going to get more of that next week. ..will the Virgin go into fantasy suite?

I don't understand the fuss by the family as I thought they came across as very wholesome, loving and protective. What is unfortunate is that Becca's mother and sister left impression that Becca has intimacy issues and Chris H has been alluding to that as well in his blog. They made her sound like she was sweet 16 and never been kissed.

In some ways Becca reminded me of Josh and think they would be a good match.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:16 am

Are we sure those pictures are current? The caption on the salon picture makes me think those pictures were taken during the week while they were waiting for her hometown date; and the pictures aren't in the same clothes - in the dog picture she's in a tshirt and in the salon picture she is in the robe they provide when you're getting your hair dyed. The producers love to put up pictures of what was happening during the time the episode filmed at the time it aired.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:19 am

I am sure that is what it is from. Even if Becca was F1 and having a safe house visit, she isn't going to blab it to her hair dresser. SHe probably just posted it because the HTD's finally aired.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:37 am

From the comments posted under the pics it sure sounds that those pics are not recent .. But are from her HTD prep time

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry