SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:46 am

Litta123 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:***snipped***
so yes Litta...im still gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. IF he  is lucky enough to end up with B  giggling , my sentiment will pretty much like i had toward Des : you gotta treat my girl right, farmer..or my claws are out!.. teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 55 2498057887

I'll be right there with you, mura, with my pitchfork. However, I think we're going to have to get in line behind the Tilley clan. Woe to Chris, if he messes with their girl.

I mean that in the best possible way. I love their family. They seem like they'd take care of their own. I think they got burned in the edit, too.

burned in the edit: the Siegfrieds, all are loving, kind people, whom i adore as well, got worse..no no. Its just how TPTB works! Meh!.. duh

haha!! you bet.. the other 2 , bigger athletic Chris, will prey this farmer Chris alive! ..j/k :P

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by mindless Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:52 am

Mommyof1 wrote:^^ That Taylor Swift song, "You Are In Love" that she tweeted on Valentine's Day was very suspicious!

I think so too. There are so many lines in the lyrics that would fit their situation perfectly. There was even something about light reflecting off the chain around her neck! Way to tease us. giggling

I'm surprised I got sucked into caring about this season, since it seemed like a trainwreck at first. Becca's just one of my favourite contestants ever and one of the very few I'd actually like to be friends with. 99% of these women I can't relate to at all and most either come off as delusional or annoying to me. That's why a part of me is hoping she doesn't get chosen and ends up being the Bachelorette, because I'd love to see more of her! Then again I don't know if they'd even consider her as the lead and she seems to have such a natural connection with Chris. It's lovely to watch and I hope it continues. Mixed feelings.

I agree about this season being a bit like Des's. I didn't want her as the lead either because she just seemed a bit desperate to me, but in hindsight I have great appreciation for her, especially after Andi. She was such a sweetheart the entire time and really put her heart on the line. I prefer to have a lead who's a genuinely nice person, since I think they've been lacking lately. My boyfriend thinks Chris is great and is always defending him against my accusations, but then again he likes to root for the underdog.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:25 am

mimitalks wrote:*snipped*
Then there is this. We spoilers know that she was with him at Elan's birthday party (not filmed according to something reported to RS), later kissing him in the parking lot, right? What has Sean emphasized in his book? How they want everything caught on film, so as not to miss anything. Sean fought for those times with Catherine - could Chris have fought for those times with Becca? Something to think about. Speaking of RS, he seemed absolutely certain that her 2nd one-on-one date (never was it brought out onscreen how unprecedented that anyone would have a 1-on-1 again the next week. Why have we never seen the girls question that - or resent it?) wouldn't even be shown. And when it was, he belittled the fact that only 4 minutes was shown. We know how important those 4 minutes were - it gave us the sunset shot we saw in the big promo (talk about hiding who it was!) and the depth of their relationship at that point.

Why, why, why has Becca been so hidden??? Something to think about.

This seems important to me too. TPTB brushed over this as best as they could. No date card, no reaction from the other girls, no explanation and then that "4 minutes" continued to Elan's party.

I was surprised that Whitney was on the group date where Chris was kissing and ran off with Britt in front of the girls. If he had done that in front of Becca I'd consider that a red flag. In ep. 3 he gave Becca the GD rose over Britt, so it would have been interesting to see if things would have gone differently in Becca had been there too.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:44 am

grace8136 wrote:
Then there is this. We spoilers know that she was with him at Elan's birthday party (not filmed according to something reported to RS), later kissing him in the parking lot, right? What has Sean emphasized in his book? How they want everything caught on film, so as not to miss anything. Sean fought for those times with Catherine - could Chris have fought for those times with Becca? Something to think about. Speaking of RS, he seemed absolutely certain that her 2nd one-on-one date (never was it brought out onscreen how unprecedented that anyone would have a 1-on-1 again the next week. Why have we never seen the girls question that - or resent it?) wouldn't even be shown. And when it was, he belittled the fact that only 4 minutes was shown. We know how important those 4 minutes were - it gave us the sunset shot we saw in the big promo (talk about hiding who it was!) and the depth of their relationship at that point.

This seems important to me too. TPTB brushed over this as best as they could. No date card, no reaction from the other girls, no explanation and then that "4 minutes" continued to Elan's party.

I was surprised that Whitney was on the group date where Chris was kissing and ran off with Britt in front of the girls. If he had done that in front of Becca I'd consider that a red flag. In ep. 3 he gave Becca the GD rose over Britt, so it would have been interesting to see if things would have gone differently in Becca had been there too.

The fact Becca went to a party with Chris and no cameras. AND, seen kissing (making out) in the parking lot. This is one of the biggest clues imo. Things that make you go hmmmm! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:48 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:He's said that to Kaitlyn and Whitney too.
BUT, did he actually say it TO them or just in ITM's?  I thought it was only in ITM's??
to Whitney at least.

Becca looks so happy and that makes me so happy.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:20 am

grace8136 wrote:

I am #teamBecca and think she is F1, but I also remember Catherine tweeting that she never got a group date rose! So I am unsure if the group date rose would matter on the grand scale of things

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:28 am

soccermom333 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

The fact Becca went to a party with Chris and no cameras.  AND, seen kissing (making out) in the parking lot.  This is one of the biggest clues imo. Things that make you go hmmmm!  ;)

But at the same time Whitney and Chris celebrated his birthday (without cameras?). He would kiss the girls anyway because he needs to give everyone the same chanse to find the right one (isnt that was everyone is saying?)

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:29 am

Diana wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:He's said that to Kaitlyn and Whitney too.
BUT, did he actually say it TO them or just in ITM's?  I thought it was only in ITM's??
to Whitney at least.

Becca looks so happy and that makes me so happy.

Did Chris say it to her?? I am curious.

I am happy BOTH girls seem happy. I think this might be the first season we can actually see the final 1 and 2 being friends. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:40 am

^ He said it to her on the Wedding Crashers date while they were on the dance floor. You could not see him saying it though.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:44 am

Mommyof1 wrote:^  He said it to her on the Wedding Crashers date while they were on the dance floor.  You could not see him saying it though.    

Yep, just watched the date back he did say it to her although you actually see him saying it

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:45 am

I was going to say he said while they were dancing but you guys are on top of things.

Either way, Chris really is so lucky!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:50 am

Chris knows what type of woman is best for him, so we will just have to wait and see how this all plays out. Everyone seems happy, so that's always a good sign. The next few weeks should be interesting and fun...then I can get back to my life! teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 55 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry