SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:14 am

I don't own a gun. My fiance wants me to go shooting with him but I just not as cool as our girl Becca laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:55 am

So I was bored and made another Becca and Chris video using the infamous giggling Taylor Swift song that our girl posted on Valentines Day. Although I had to use a cover version of the song due to copy right issues it is still the same song ;)!

Enjoy Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:57 am

truelovealways, that is beautiful!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:06 am

I'm just too busy to catch all of the discussions so forgive me if this is a repeat of someone else's post. Anyway, two more points for the Becca F1 column that stood out to me. I do believe Chris when he says "family comes first". He's still by his dad's side so to speak. I know he's a small town boy but the love of his family and their way of life has kept him in Arlington. He obviously was crazy about Becca's family as he said he thought the two would mesh perfectly.

2nd thing that caught my eye..
Part of Becca's bio...when asked what she would do with money if she won the lottery..." Give some to her family...and TRAVEL". Haven't I read articles lately where Chris H said Chris S wants to travel. I thought well that's the first I've heard that about Chris S ...having those plans post filming....and then I remembered what Becca's wants list included. Just things that tell me to ....Stay tuned.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:23 am

Chrisbecca wrote:Hello! Im new here and have been lurking and enjoying reading everyones thought on Chris and Becca the past few days!  Im not a big fan of the Bachelor, but as a former resident myself of Louisville Kentucky, where Whitney was born and raised, I decided to watch this season after hearing the spoiler that she takes home the final rose.  So, i watched anxiously to see her and Chris's time together and was pulling for Whitney ...UNTIL.....Chris's one on one with Becca!  After their date in Deadwood, I thought to myself, "THATS THE WOMAN HES SUPPOSED TO MARRY! NOT WHITNEY!" Now, looking back on and watching Chris's interactions with Whitney, it all seems forced and unnatural or something. Like she is a bit desperate to make an impression on him and win him over. Shes aggressive. On the other hand when hes with Becca everything seems natural...their interests, personalities, sense of humor, her family, the way they touch  each other....it just seems right.  When ABC gave Chris the opportunity to be the Bachelor, he found a real treasure (A WHOLE TREASURE CHEST!) in Becca, and if RS is right and Chris did indeed propose to Whitney....then...well....good luck to Chris and God bless him...he missed his soulmate and may never be married!

Welcome! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:25 am

TLA...thank you, nicely done! yes

mprssdbyu, I feel the same way about his family comment...and how their backgrounds really mesh well on that level. Interesting point about the travel...that I hadn't considered. Thx for bringing those up!

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 63 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:30 am

truelovealways wrote:So I was bored and made another Becca and Chris video using the infamous giggling Taylor Swift song that our girl posted on Valentines Day. Although I had to use a cover version of the song due to copy right issues it is still the same song ;)!

Enjoy Smiley

Truelove this is beautiful. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:04 am

soccermom333 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:So I was bored and made another Becca and Chris video using the infamous giggling Taylor Swift song that our girl posted on Valentines Day. Although I had to use a cover version of the song due to copy right issues it is still the same song ;)!

Enjoy Smiley

Truelove this is beautiful.  Smiley  

Agreed! TLA, you are making me a believer and I really didn't think he was good enough for Becca but you have captured so many sexy and genuinely sweet moments between them. She really was one he was willing to wait and work for.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by TNGirl Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:45 am

Enjoy Smiley

I always enjoy it when you get bored, Truelove! Lovely job - again! yes
TNGirl
TNGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:54 am

Just popping in. I can't say I've become that invested this season as I have never been a big fan of Chris but will definitely say that Becca is my favorite of these gals. She just seems the most real and normal. Kaitlyn is great too. Whitney seems to want "it" too much which makes it just seemed contrived and forced, at least that is how it comes off from the edit. If the spoiler ends up being correct, maybe Becca can meet one of my fave guys Brooks or Nick (not on BIP though) just in real life. We all know Brooks loves to travel ;) Nick also is very complimentary of Becca through SM though he may or may not currently be occupied in a relationship. Us Nick gals are still trying to decipher that one way or another laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:08 am

TLA..another beautiful video...great job!..beatingheart. Copied to SC thread for easy reference..

mp..good points...i may bring it to the F1 thread

Hey Monica..get in the matchmaking line!...haha!..i was the first to matchmaking Becca if Chris dumb enough to dump her. My fav Coach Brian already contacted me..so he is on top of my list..laugh out loud...j/k.teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 63 3806527698

Keep on speculating, discussing and decorating everyone!.. cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:01 am

Truelovealway, thanks for making those videos. So great. I can see Chris picking either woman and I like Whitney, but just love Becca and he and Becca tog. Have totally captured my heart the last couple eps. and your vids capture why perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry