SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Pia1 Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:24 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Love all the new pics and decorations.  

Just a friendly reminder there are a ton of SC of just Becca and Chris's hand dances and physical connections that can be found here:  Becca and Chris SC. And then there's a bunch of SC of their dates in general that can be found here:  SC only thread. Those will be mixed in with other dates and SC by episode.

Now, I'm not in anyway trying to discourage anyone from taking their own SC, because yall may pick up on somethings we missed or didn't get.  But just to let you know they are there already SC'd and might save you a little time, energy and effort from going to make them yourselves. Smiley

Thank you Ladybug!
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:37 pm

see2love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:*snipped*
Then there is this. We spoilers know that she was with him at Elan's birthday party (not filmed according to something reported to RS), later kissing him in the parking lot, right? What has Sean emphasized in his book? How they want everything caught on film, so as not to miss anything. Sean fought for those times with Catherine - could Chris have fought for those times with Becca? Something to think about. Speaking of RS, he seemed absolutely certain that her 2nd one-on-one date (never was it brought out onscreen how unprecedented that anyone would have a 1-on-1 again the next week. Why have we never seen the girls question that - or resent it?) wouldn't even be shown. And when it was, he belittled the fact that only 4 minutes was shown. We know how important those 4 minutes were - it gave us the sunset shot we saw in the big promo (talk about hiding who it was!) and the depth of their relationship at that point.

Why, why, why has Becca been so hidden??? Something to think about.

This seems important to me too. TPTB brushed over this as best as they could. No date card, no reaction from the other girls, no explanation and then that "4 minutes" continued to Elan's party.

I was surprised that Whitney was on the group date where Chris was kissing and ran off with Britt in front of the girls. If he had done that in front of Becca I'd consider that a red flag. In ep. 3 he gave Becca the GD rose over Britt, so it would have been interesting to see if things would have gone differently in Becca had been there too.

I am #teamBecca and think she is F1, but I also remember Catherine tweeting that she never got a group date rose! So I am unsure if the group date rose would matter on the grand scale of things
FWIW starting in Brad 2.0 on both the bach and bachette, Catherine was the only F1 to NOT get a group date rose.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:09 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Love all the new pics and decorations.  

Just a friendly reminder there are a ton of SC of just Becca and Chris's hand dances and physical connections that can be found here:  Becca and Chris SC. And then there's a bunch of SC of their dates in general that can be found here:  SC only thread. Those will be mixed in with other dates and SC by episode.

Now, I'm not in anyway trying to discourage anyone from taking their own SC, because yall may pick up on somethings we missed or didn't get.  But just to let you know they are there already SC'd and might save you a little time, energy and effort from going to make them yourselves. Smiley

Bringing this over to the next page. Thank you! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:10 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I believe there was a couple that filmed it during the WTA.  I still think it is suspicious that Becca and Chris are in LA again at the same time.  

IMHO, either she is final 1 or, they are considering her for the bachelorette.  Maybe she has meetings with producers etc.  ;)

I agree Becca looks happy so either way she is fine.  

I think we---the sleuthers---will know who is final 1 by the LCD.  TPTB stop hiding things and put it out there.  Andi was so "lukewarm" with Nick it was obvious even to his biggest fans.  Smiley
I think you are right soccermom, there were quite a few and some of them very recently that were shot during the WTA/MTA weekends.

While I truly do still adore Nick I completely agree with Soccermom, Andi was pulling back on the LCD, the only recent person who I really could not tell 100% by LCD. JPG playing that song for Clare and talking about having kids with her LCD really made me wonder if he didn't fully decide until the morning of FRC.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:43 am

Thanks for the warm welcome, Pia1, stuckinsc, grace8136, murasaki1393, mommyof1 and mimitalks!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:47 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Decorate away, Mura and welcome ChrisBecca!  I agree with everything you said.  I saw their "connection"...there's that word again...during their SQT on episode 3 with the beautiful scenery in the background.  Now, that was a money shot, imo!  Then their first 1on1 was so much fun, carefree, relaxed and they really connected.  Poor little Sully with his panic attack, but Becca handled that horse like a pro.  Don't even get me started on her shooting skills!  Chris said, "If a women can shoot a gun, she is a 10 in my book!"  She was a better shot than Chris! giggling  Their first kiss was so sweet and tender.  Ah, gah, I'm getting all sappy.  I better stop.  Anyway, welcome and keep posting!  

Yes...Beccas shooting skills! Chris had to be blown away (no pun intended) by what a great shot she was for someone who had never shot a gun! I cant see Whitney ever enjoying anything like that...JMO!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:54 am

Sorry if this has already been discussed. Here is Megan Bells opinion on Becca.  :yes: Starting around 3:15
https://youtu.be/t8gPW-LLMaQ

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:54 am

IDK--I can't judge who would or wouldn't enjoy something like skeet or shooting. 
I'm well past my prime, and all of a sudden I have been interested in learning how to handle a gun and learn to shoot.
Now, could it be because my early retired husband is home with me 24/7 and watching a heck of a lot of investigative channel, datelines and 24 hours?  I call it my daily murder marathons! 
I have informed most of my close friends, family and anyone who will listen that Mr. Kasha could be planning my premature demise and if so---(J/k)
Anyway, Kasha will be coming out with her own book shortly: "101 Ways to Cook with Antifreeze". 
But seriously, I think it might be kind of cool to learn how to shoot. :Nod:

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:54 am

Chrisbecca wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Decorate away, Mura and welcome ChrisBecca!  I agree with everything you said.  I saw their "connection"...there's that word again...during their SQT on episode 3 with the beautiful scenery in the background.  Now, that was a money shot, imo!  Then their first 1on1 was so much fun, carefree, relaxed and they really connected.  Poor little Sully with his panic attack, but Becca handled that horse like a pro.  Don't even get me started on her shooting skills!  Chris said, "If a women can shoot a gun, she is a 10 in my book!"  She was a better shot than Chris! giggling  Their first kiss was so sweet and tender.  Ah, gah, I'm getting all sappy.  I better stop.  Anyway, welcome and keep posting!  

Yes...Beccas shooting skills!  Chris had to be blown away (no pun intended) by what a great shot she was for someone who had never shot a gun!  I cant see Whitney ever enjoying anything like that...JMO!

JMO, Whitney would try to love it. Just like the rest of the season she would do it to show him how perfect for him that she is.

Becca was impressive, lots of guys would find everything Becca did and handled with grace that episode sexy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:04 am

How do any of us know what Whitney would enjoy or "try" to enjoy? no idea

Loved that Becca had fun doing that though, I just don't think its something we can guess Whitney would like or not like. We are not her.

JMO though. Smiley

Last edited by Diana on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:06 am

Kashathediva wrote:IDK--I can't judge who would or wouldn't enjoy something like skeet or shooting. 
I'm well past my prime, and all of a sudden I have been interested in learning how to handle a gun and learn to shoot.
Now, could it be because my early retired husband is home with me 24/7 and watching a heck of a lot of investigative channel, datelines and 24 hours?  I call it my daily murder marathons! 
I have informed most of my close friends, family and anyone who will listen that Mr. Kasha could be planning my premature demise and if so---(J/k)
Anyway, Kasha will be coming out with her own book shortly: "101 Ways to Cook with Antifreeze". 
But seriously, I think it might be kind of cool to learn how to shoot. :Nod:

Kasha, you are too funny! Investigation discovery is my total go to channel as well. I love true crime tv. I think you are safe watching too much ID would makes us obvious suspects. I tell my hubby to start worrying when I stop watching because I already got it figured out.

BTW, antifreeze not the right way to go, it leaves too many crystals in the kidney.

I sucked the first time I shot a gun, it was heavier than expected and had more recoil than expected. So I was really impressed with Becca.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:12 am

I am leery of the recoil. That's been keeping me gun free, thus far. 
I guess I'll continue to live vicariously through Stephanie Plum and Millhone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry