SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:36 pm

At least this season we won't have the guy in a suit in 100 degree heat, sweating profusely, while he proposes.

I remember poor Roberto looked like he needed a shower by time he climbed all the steps to propose to Ali.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by notarose Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:34 pm

From the SC upthread it looks like Becca's dinner is on an "infinity" pool.  Hmmm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:43 pm

On the final date of the week, Chris and Becca visit a Balinese medicine man, where they are able to ask questions about their relationship and their future.

Didn't J/A have a medicine man date? Love potion or something?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:47 pm

IIRC from the preview, the medicine man made a comment about "making love." I thought the date was a set up to continue the emphasis on the virginity theme.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
On the final date of the week, Chris and Becca visit a Balinese medicine man, where they are able to ask questions about their relationship and their future.

I think Arie and Emily's lcd was supposed to be making a love perfume.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:49 pm

KB_Mom wrote:IIRC from the preview, the medicine man made a comment about "making love."  I thought the date was a set up to continue the emphasis on the virginity theme.

And to make Becca squirm. Her face freezes during the preview right after the guy says this.

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Yes a love potion or a aphrodisiac. Weird how TPTB use "recycled" material. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:53 am

notarose wrote:From the SC upthread it looks like Becca's dinner is on an "infinity" pool.  Hmmm

I want to jump in that pool! Ahhhh!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:19 am

Chris pulls one bachelorette aside to clear the air before he decides on the final two women

Wonder Who will that be?... question .

i sense that they will put a cliffhanger again by ending the episode after above scene. So..the F3 elimination will most likely be on the finale episode.

I know that way the viewers will be kept on their toes..and to boost the finale rating. But i totally hate what they did with those cliffhanger edit this season...somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 2 2292733854

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:24 am

murasaki1393 wrote: Chris pulls one bachelorette aside to clear the air before he decides on the final two women

i sense that they will put a cliffhanger again by ending the episode after above scene. So..the F3 elimination will most likely be on the finale episode.

I know that way the viewers will be kept on their toes..and to boost the finale rating. But i totally hate what they did with those cliffhanger edit this season...somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 2 2292733854  

Wouldn't that mean that the F3 couldn't show up at the WTA? Would they do that, considering that kaitlyn is probably the front runner for bachelorette?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:51 am

chasingpavements wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote: Chris pulls one bachelorette aside to clear the air before he decides on the final two women

Wouldn't that mean that the F3 couldn't show up at the WTA? Would they do that, considering that kaitlyn is probably the front runner for bachelorette?

Wow, no F3 at WTA?  Best cliffhanger ever.

They've done so many things differently:
- 30 girls
- Jimmy as guest host and date participant
- 2 wedding themed dates 
- RCs at beginning of epis
- 2 returnees
- sisters pick for a date after meeting 5 of the girls
- running away to get GD rose
- 2 1-1 dates in consecutive epis
- 5 girls visit Chris' hometown
- only 3 get international travel
- FRC in Iowa
- Kelsey gets a "tell all" and Ashley I, Megan, and Britt get talk show interviews 

Anything is possible :uptonogood

(I still think if Kaitlyn were to be the Bachelorette it could be the Canadian version no idea )

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:01 am

notarose wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Wow, no F3 at WTA?  Best cliffhanger ever.

They've done so many things differently:
- 30 girls
- Jimmy as guest host and date participant
- 2 wedding themed dates 
- RCs at beginning of epis
- 2 returnees
- sisters pick for a date after meeting 5 of the girls
- running away to get GD rose
- 2 1-1 dates in consecutive epis
- 5 girls visit Chris' hometown
- only 3 get international travel
- FRC in Iowa
- Kelsey gets a "tell all" and Ashley I, Megan, and Britt get talk show interviews 

Anything is possible :uptonogood

(I still think if Kaitlyn were to be the Bachelorette it could be the Canadian version no idea )

Wait , if there is a twist at the end and it's that kaitlyn is still in the running and not at WTA then that makes me think that Britt is more then likely their pick foe ette.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

+82
Lievta
Beeleever
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
cindebugg