SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:17 am

notarose wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote: Chris pulls one bachelorette aside to clear the air before he decides on the final two women

Wonder Who will that be?... question .

i sense that they will put a cliffhanger again by ending the episode after above scene. So..the F3 elimination will most likely be on the finale episode.

I know that way the viewers will be kept on their toes..and to boost the finale rating. But i totally hate what they did with those cliffhanger edit this season...somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 3 2292733854  

Wouldn't that mean that the F3 couldn't show up at the WTA? Would they do that, considering that kaitlyn is probably the front runner for bachelorette?

Wow, no F3 at WTA?  Best cliffhanger ever.

They've done so many things differently:
- 30 girls
- Jimmy as guest host and date participant
- 2 wedding themed dates 
- RCs at beginning of epis
- 2 returnees
- sisters pick for a date after meeting 5 of the girls
- running away to get GD rose
- 2 1-1 dates in consecutive epis
- 5 girls visit Chris' hometown
- only 3 get international travel
- FRC in Iowa
- Kelsey gets a "tell all" and Ashley I, Megan, and Britt get talk show interviews 

Anything is possible :uptonogood

(I still think if Kaitlyn were to be the Bachelorette it could be the Canadian version no idea )

Maybe its the first time for the Bach...but for the Ette we have had Des season with no F3 at MTA (i seriously thought they would consider Drew!..ugh...). Dunno why, but i get the same feeling too..Kaitlyn will fit more to CA version.

Maybe they bored and went with the most beloved ever F2 this season?..or Britt? ..Jade?..or Ashley I?....somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 3 2498057887

Anything is possible! :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by MiaHawk Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:28 am

Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Why do they always pick such hot and humid locations for these FDs? They always seem to be sweating like pigs in this episode. :hidingchair

OMG Mia what is with your avi?!? Is that someone we should know? It's enough to scare us half to death.  speechless  Please don't say it's a selfie. somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 3 3806527698

TPTB like to make them sweat like a 🐷  because of "Prince Farming".

cantstopl  All my avi's are of Marlon Brando. Best actor that ever lived.  This one comes from the movie Candy, a screwball sex comedy in which he plays a guru. With all the love gurus and medicine doctors on this show, I guess I was feeling playful and changed my avi.  Sorry if I scared you!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:54 am

Living in Arlington

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:00 am

MiaHawk wrote:
Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Why do they always pick such hot and humid locations for these FDs? They always seem to be sweating like pigs in this episode. :hidingchair

OMG Mia what is with your avi?!? Is that someone we should know? It's enough to scare us half to death.  speechless  Please don't say it's a selfie. somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 3 3806527698

TPTB like to make them sweat like a 🐷  because of "Prince Farming".

cantstopl  All my avi's are of Marlon Brando. Best actor that ever lived.  This one comes from the movie Candy, a screwball sex comedy in which he plays a guru.  With all the love gurus and medicine doctors on this show, I guess I was feeling playful and changed my avi.  Sorry if I scared you!

I thought it was some random horror movie where someone got shot in the head and you were using it as a metaphor....Just shoot me...for putting up with all the OTT drivel they throw at us on this show. laugh out loud

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lysis Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:24 am

notarose wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote: Chris pulls one bachelorette aside to clear the air before he decides on the final two women

Wonder Who will that be?... question .

i sense that they will put a cliffhanger again by ending the episode after above scene. So..the F3 elimination will most likely be on the finale episode.

I know that way the viewers will be kept on their toes..and to boost the finale rating. But i totally hate what they did with those cliffhanger edit this season...somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 3 2292733854  

Wouldn't that mean that the F3 couldn't show up at the WTA? Would they do that, considering that kaitlyn is probably the front runner for bachelorette?

- 30 girls
- 2 wedding themed dates 
- 2 returnees
- FRC in Iowa
- Kelsey gets a "tell all" and Ashley I, Megan, and Britt get talk show interviews 

(I still think if Kaitlyn were to be the Bachelorette it could be the Canadian version no idea )

Hi y'all. Been mostly lurking, but thought I would add that TV Guide and my own cable summary says:
Chris and the final three ladies travel to the island of Bali in Indonesia where secrets are revealed in the fantasy suite. At the rose ceremony, Chris sends one unsuspecting woman home in tears.
http://www.tvguide.com/shows/the-bachelor-191811/episodes/

So, it sounds like F3 elimination will happen on this episode. (I certainly hope so... if she gets eliminated anyways, I want to see Kaitlyn at WTA and Bachelorette)
lysis
lysis

Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:09 am

Thanks for the info, lysis!!.. im leaning more to Kaitlyn too as the one Chris pulled aside and yet unfortunately get booted. I definitely will tune in her season if she gets the gig :yes:.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:22 am

Jolena wrote:
notarose wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

- 30 girls
- 2 wedding themed dates 
- 2 returnees
- FRC in Iowa

Wait , if there is a twist at the end and it's that kaitlyn is still in the running and not at WTA then that makes me think that Britt is more then likely their pick foe ette.

I don't know if Britt will end up being the next Bachette but I think she's tptb's first choice. My reasoning -she was highlighted during the premiere, she was given and "Ali" departure pre-rose ceremony, she was a guest on Kimmel and got his endorsement as the next lead.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:29 am

Yeah, but Kaitlyn will prob get his thumbs up too. So, I guess it's how Britt does at the WTA? Or is it already determined and this is all just games?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 am

Ya, it's hard to tell how the season will progress as to who they endorse as next lead, but my gut tells me that when this season first premiered, Britt was who they had in mind.

I doubt I'll watch the next season anyway, regardless who it is, as I'm so over this show in general. It's gone downhill since it began years ago. I know I sound like a broken record but since they started recycling contestants as leads the quality of contestants has taken a nose dive. Seriously, how many sane, normal, well adjusted people are even applying for this show? precious few IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:23 am

momoftrips wrote:Living in Arlington

Well he is really selling it! no no

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:26 am

sophienette wrote:

Well he is really selling it!   no no

He has mentioned a few times that finding someone who doesn't like Arlington is an insecurity for him. Looks like he's laying it all out there so she's not surprised or disappointed.

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:37 am

bleuberry wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Well he is really selling it!   no no

He has mentioned a few times that finding someone who doesn't like Arlington is an insecurity for him. Looks like he's laying it all out there so she's not surprised or disappointed.

Also, Whit is the only one that didn't go to Arlington so he has to describe it while the other 2 already know what's what.  
It's unfortunate she didn't get the 1st- hand experience.  Hearing about it just isn't the same as seeing it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

+82
Lievta
Beeleever
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
cindebugg