SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:57 pm

Diana wrote:Sorry but I agree with Whitney about Becca.

I completely disagree. Its not Whitney's choice and she doesnt know what is best for Chris. Despite the fact she thinks she is perfect for him herself. Her halo slipped further off tonight

Back to top Go down

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:57 pm

umngirl wrote:Best. Timing. Ever. Nicely done Mr. Rooster.
The rooster and the monkey that peed on Chris win my vote for the F1 and F2 tonight.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:58 pm

see2love wrote:
Diana wrote:Sorry but I agree with Whitney about Becca.

I completely disagree. Its not Whitney's choice and she doesnt know what is best for Chris. Despite the fact she thinks she is perfect for him herself. Her halo slipped further off tonight
There is not point to debate because both of our our entitled to our opinions. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:58 pm

atem wrote:
umngirl wrote:What I would give for Kaitlyn to go off on him right now. I know she won't but I girl can dream.

If she slept with him and got dumped after, of course she's hurt.

Yup, I really think that Chris did plow her field so to speak.  But she is happy now, just like Becca and Whitney and she hopefully gets to be the bette and have at least 20 hunks competing for her awesomeness.

She looks sad to leave, but then again, I really like Kaitlyn, so I can admit that I am looking through those colored glasses.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:58 pm

quietpal wrote:I think Becca told him at the right time in which she felt comfortable. She's talked to him for how many total hours on the show?
I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:00 am

stuckinsc wrote:
atem wrote:
umngirl wrote:What I would give for Kaitlyn to go off on him right now. I know she won't but I girl can dream.

Yup, I really think that Chris did plow her field so to speak.  But she is happy now, just like Becca and Whitney and she hopefully gets to be the bette and have at least 20 hunks competing for her awesomeness.

She looks sad to leave, but then again, I really like Kaitlyn, so I can admit that I am looking through those colored glasses.

Funny, I find her as fake as Britt.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:00 am

I can identify with Whitney, I would feel like her.  Becca wants a boyfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:00 am

I think Chris kept Becca because he knows she'll bounce back from the rejection of being #2 better than Kaitlyn.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:01 am

happygirl77us wrote:
quietpal wrote:I think Becca told him at the right time in which she felt comfortable. She's talked to him for how many total hours on the show?
I agree

IMO...More like the show told her when to talk about it. That's her role...The Virgin That Went To The FS.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:01 am

atem wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
atem wrote:

Funny, I find her as fake as Britt.

Atem, are you watching this season? I can't remember laugh out loud. I know you always want to boycott the show in the past seasons!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:01 am

I like Kaitlyn a lot and hope she's the next ette, but don't feel humiliated for anything that went on in the FS, I don't want to hear about it.

Chris talking to an "inexperienced" monkey in the out takes! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:01 am

Told ja all the monkey is the F1.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

+82
Lievta
Beeleever
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
cindebugg