SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:59 pm

My heart has been touched by Whitney and her story.  She has been trough some really hard things, but is so determined and so accomplished.  However, I think that when Chris was talking to her uncle he mentioned that she was vulnerable and strong, something like that.  It has seemed like she can be a take charge person, but, I can see that it would be very welcome in her life to have someone also take care of her.  She is strong she will make it, but it would be such a wonderful thing for her to not have to do it all on her own. In return I think she will be an equal partner and take care of her husband.  That is very attractive and sort of heart wrenching to me.  She does have  caring extended family, but to have her own immediate family is precious to her.  I hope that it all works out for Chris and Whitney, because real love starts with feelings but takes work to make it deep and lasting.  At least they both say that is what they are looking for.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by sanlee088 Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:01 am

That is such a sweet picture of Whitney and her mother. I love how despite all that has happened to her, she still appears to be very strong and happy with her life.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:02 am

sanlee088 wrote:That is such a sweet picture of Whitney and her mother. I love how despite all that has happened to her, she still appears to be very strong and happy with her life.

Yes, agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:05 am

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:If he just wanted to drag someone to F2, why not Kaitlyn. Especially if it didn't matter who. We all saw on Becca's HTD, her mother saying don't break her daughter's heart. So, he purposely took her to break her heart.....somehow that doesn't make sense. It will be an interesting ending though....

lurker11 wrote:aunties: but that is such an odd way to look at it.... it's better he breaks whitney's heart than beccas? why is that automatically better?
That's not exactly what I was saying when I responded to that post.  When I responded to MVMom's post about how she thought that Chris decided on Whit early on but because of the game, had to bring someone to the F2.  My post was in general, knowing the history of Becca, being a virgin and never being in love, and the fact that Becca's mom asked Chris not to break her heart...all that combined.  If he wasn't feeling for Becca and it wasn't a close race between Whit and Becca, why bring Becca knowing that his choice is Whit.  That is what I meant...Whit's heart was never on the line according to what MVMom was saying as he was going to choose her and therefore her heart wouldn't be broken.  At the final 3, Kaitlyn could of been a better option as he could probably see that she is a tougher person, had been through heart ache before so it wouldn't of been as traumatic for her as it would be for Becca.

I hope I am making myself clear without coming off as a hard a$$ cause that is far from my intentions.

Maybe in the end, Becca is never in love with him and Kaitlyn had stronger feelings so he spared Kaitlyn knowing she would be more to be kept around than Becca would. Kinda like when Jillian brought Kiptyn to F2 knowing he wouldn't be as heartbroken. That's just one example.

Whitney has already made it clear that she's all in. Kaitlyn has too to an extend. Becca is one who hasn't so it's no guarantee she had stronger feelings in the end and would be "heartbroken".

Back to Whit, they are sure cutting so much good stuff from her relationship with Chris. Plenty of final couples have had the same thing happen.
They are doing that with Becca too so don't really see how that is pointing to a final couple this season. They cut a lot out of their epi 6 and 7 date as well as quality time too.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:06 am

Diana wrote:Sorry for the double post but did anyone else notice Chris say this to Whitney?

“This is the last time I’m going to see your family until that final day"

It makes me feel he knew he'd see them again. Am I the only one?

That statement "sealed the deal" for Sharleen Joynt that Whit is F1.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:If he just wanted to drag someone to F2, why not Kaitlyn. Especially if it didn't matter who. We all saw on Becca's HTD, her mother saying don't break her daughter's heart. So, he purposely took her to break her heart.....somehow that doesn't make sense. It will be an interesting ending though....

snipped
I hope I am making myself clear without coming off as a hard a$$ cause that is far from my intentions.

I knew exactly what you meant, and IA, great point.
Aww, thanks GA. Hope I am not confussing others like I did myself earlier...LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:38 am

Auntie, I understood after you clarified Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:39 am

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

lurker11 wrote:aunties: but that is such an odd way to look at it.... it's better he breaks whitney's heart than beccas? why is that automatically better?
That's not exactly what I was saying when I responded to that post.  When I responded to MVMom's post about how she thought that Chris decided on Whit early on but because of the game, had to bring someone to the F2.  My post was in general, knowing the history of Becca, being a virgin and never being in love, and the fact that Becca's mom asked Chris not to break her heart...all that combined.  If he wasn't feeling for Becca and it wasn't a close race between Whit and Becca, why bring Becca knowing that his choice is Whit.  That is what I meant...Whit's heart was never on the line according to what MVMom was saying as he was going to choose her and therefore her heart wouldn't be broken.  At the final 3, Kaitlyn could of been a better option as he could probably see that she is a tougher person, had been through heart ache before so it wouldn't of been as traumatic for her as it would be for Becca.

Maybe in the end, Becca is never in love with him and Kaitlyn had stronger feelings so he spared Kaitlyn knowing she would be more to be kept around than Becca would. Kinda like when Jillian brought Kiptyn to F2 knowing he wouldn't be as heartbroken. That's just one example.

Whitney has already made it clear that she's all in. Kaitlyn has too to an extend. Becca is one who hasn't so it's no guarantee she had stronger feelings in the end and would be "heartbroken".

Back to Whit, they are sure cutting so much good stuff from her relationship with Chris. Plenty of final couples have had the same thing happen.

I think the reason Becca wasent let go sooner and was brought to F2 is not only because Chris probably enjoyed her company but her demeanor and personality is more likely to be calm and understanding with the rejection . I thought this after , Brooke( Aaron season) , sadie (prince Lorenzo), Tenley (jake). They were the sweet ones that I just couldn't understand why when the lead knew who he was going to pick that they didn't spar the nice girls. I feel this way now with Becca if she is brought to F2 and Chris knew he was already picking Whitney . Jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

snipped

Sorry for delay in responding to Litta and Auntie. Here are my long winded thoughts. Remember ... I am the person who thought Nick was F1 last season so take it with grain of salt. giggling  

I don't think for a minute that Chris is taking Becca F2 just to dump her. I think that he genuinely liked her and obviously was interested in encouraging her as he gave her a GDR in episode 3. However, I don't think that Becca was coming on as strong as many of the other women. Her ITM at HTD sounded what other contestants said very early on in season. Their relationship moved at a slower pace because of HER demeanor... not Chris.

I also think that Chris is very cautious/insecure about where he comes from and might have a hard time believing someone as pretty and fun loving and kind as Becca would actually want to leave San Diego to move to Arlington, Iowa so he proceeded with caution with her/kept her in his radar and then focused more of his attention on other women who were easier to get to know and more outgoing.

IMO if Britt hadn't created such a nasty scene, his final four might have been this:

4. Britt
3. Kaitlyn
2. Jade
1. Whitney

I don't think that "free hug" Britt would of ever made it farther than F4 or F3 but he clearly had great chemistry with her but knew that this Hollywood, CA waitress was more his fun before settling down with the One.

If Jade didn't have that whole Playboy thing, I think she'd still be there and be his F2. His sisters handpicked her for Cinderella date. She is from small town in Midwest and came off as a sweet unassuming woman who barely wore any makeup. That could very well be the truth as Sammi on AfterBuzz raved about how great she is. Jade talked about having issues making friends in L.A. He was so happy to bring her the football jacket at HTD. I think he liked her a lot more than he let on when letting her go.  

If Britt HAD gotten the boot when she did and Jade DIDN'T have the nude modeling past, I think the F4 would have been in this order:

4. Becca
3. Kaitlyn
2. Jade
1. Whitney

I am keeping Whitney as f1 because they are a great match and pragmatic, no-nonsense Chris figured this out at ep 3. I watched the first three episodes unspoiled and thought that date was a game over experience for him. He has said multiple times how she makes everything easy and comfortable for him. She clearly adores him and he just BEAMS around her. She is 100 percent wife material plus a whole lot of fun and lives only 4 hours away in his sisters' hometown. After that night, I think it was Whitney's to lose BUT instead of losing ground like Jade and Britt, she only continued to impress him more.

As far as Jillian and Megan ... maybe at the start they were high on his list at episodes 1 and 2 but after he got to know Whitney and Jade more, I think those two quickly dropped. I definitely did not see anywhere near the same spark with either of those two gals as anyone else in F6.

So there you have it ... I believe the spoiler and the "sources" from the US Weekly magazine that say Chris was more interested in exploring a relationship with Becca than she was with him.  I also think that three things ... her being slow to warm to him, her family's comments AND her choosing to move to the beaches of southern California, gave Chris pause as to whether she was right for him (and vice versa).

And, that's why I think that Becca moved up to her F2 spot.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:45 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

snipped

Aww, thanks GA.  Hope I am not confussing others like I did myself earlier...LOL.

I thought this was a Whitney thread?  But this is the show, if they really have feelings of course they will be hurt.  Bringing it back to Whitney, I think that just because she is more mature and does not have a mother giving Chris that warning , makes her seem more vulnerable than Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:10 am

Thanks, MVMom, for your reply above. I appreciate you taking the time to explain. bestbud!

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:26 am

Litta123 wrote:Thanks, MVMom, for your reply above. I appreciate you taking the time to explain. bestbud!

You're welcome! And, sorry to those who believe my response is more about Becca than Whitney.

While I am a HUGE fan of all three of his final women, I turned into a Whitney and Chris FAN after Iowa date. It's hard to be an unbiased sleuther when you turn into a fan so probably won't be venturing into other threads as I'll just be ticking off the die hard sleuthers.

That said, if someone finds screen cap evidence pointing to Becca as F1 during LCD or day of rose ceremony, PM me ... (shout out to you Grace hi .

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

+71
Beeleever
Sable
ElonM
RizBiz
Knittingnoob